this is the most useless forum

Posted by: King Kobra

this is the most useless forum - 25/11/01 03:14 PM

ive never seen anything posted here. Better off deleting it & putting up a new forum. I know u guys got a bunch of ideas for forums
Posted by: BoarderPhreak

Re: this is the most useless forum - 25/11/01 03:16 PM

Yeah, really... Who reads manuals, anyway? laugh
Posted by: ILUVMYX

Re: this is the most useless forum - 25/11/01 04:20 PM

Gee, what a shock. King Dong trying to start more trouble. Bored?
Posted by: King Kobra

Re: this is the most useless forum - 25/11/01 05:13 PM

how am i starting trouble? im just stating a fact. looks like youre the one trying to start something
Posted by: ILUVMYX

Re: this is the most useless forum - 25/11/01 07:21 PM

Simply because a forum doesn't give step by step instructions on how to lower your truck doesn't mean it's useless. Read through some of the posts and I'm sure you'll learn something.

Uh, besides, you suggest deleting this forum to make room for another... This isn't a subdivision with only so many lots where a house has to be torn down to make room for another--this is a web site. If you have a valid suggestion for a forum (like how to protect your gas tank from speed bumps) put in a suggestion to Ian in the proper forum where you should have put this in the first place.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: this is the most useless forum - 27/11/01 09:43 AM

I agree though. It's pretty much useless since all the information that would be here ends up being covered elsewhere. Besides noone who actually reads the user manual posts here and the one who don't are too embarrassed to post here too.
Posted by: DesertX

Re: this is the most useless forum - 27/11/01 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BoarderPhreak:
Yeah, really... Who reads manuals, anyway? laugh

Yours came with an owners manual ? wink

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: DesertX ]