Shrockworks Gen1 Skids, Custom sliders, SLR Center Link FS - Chicago Area

Posted by: supaxse

Shrockworks Gen1 Skids, Custom sliders, SLR Center Link FS - Chicago Area - 14/04/14 11:22 AM

Hello, I sold my Xterra a couple of months ago and I have some goodies left over. Unfortunately I was not able to get the bumper or gas tank skid off.

I have the front, engine/trans., and transfer case skids available. All are in great condition with very minimal use (they have actually been off the truck for a while in my garage) and no damage. I ordered them bare steel and coated them with POR-15. I would prefer to sell locally as they will be expensive and a pain to ship. I am asking $400 for all 3 skids.

I also have a custom set of heavy duty sliders that were made by a local off road and 4x4 custom shop. $200

and lastly a lightly used SLR center link that I ordered years ago and never installed on my truck - $125

I also have the stock front bumper if anyone is interested.

Thank you.
Posted by: slantyshanty

Re: Shrockworks Gen1 Skids, Custom sliders, SLR Center Link FS - Chicago Area - 14/04/14 06:20 PM

Very interested in the slr centerlink. Is it the centerlink only? Also, would you be willing to ship that? I'm right across the water from you. (wish I saw this post Friday, I was in Great Lakes.)
Posted by: Jasonran

Re: Shrockworks Gen1 Skids, Custom sliders, SLR Center Link FS - Chicago Area - 14/04/14 08:29 PM

Could you send me a picture of the sliders? Randolphja@aol.com

Re: Shrockworks Gen1 Skids, Custom sliders, SLR Center Link FS - Chicago Area - 15/04/14 10:05 AM

I will get some pics up of everything this evening. I have no problem shipping the center link. The sliders are for a 2" body lift by the way. I thought that they may work on a stock truck but looking at old pictures they would not fit, you need the BL.

Re: Shrockworks Gen1 Skids, Custom sliders, SLR Center Link FS - Chicago Area - 16/04/14 08:27 AM

Not sure if the images are working so here is a link to CL for the items locally

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/4422468953.html

Thanks.

Re: Shrockworks Gen1 Skids, Custom sliders, SLR Center Link FS - Chicago Area - 22/04/14 10:33 AM

Sliders have been sold.

Re: Shrockworks Gen1 Skids, Custom sliders, SLR Center Link FS - Chicago Area - 16/06/14 10:49 AM

Bump. Just cleaned out the garage this weekend and the skids are all set to go along with the center link. Everything is in great shape. Sliders have been sold.

Thanks.