deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag

Posted by: dlg1333

deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 24/09/03 10:25 PM

I saw something very disturbing today. I saw a black x on 20 inch chrome rims. it goes right along with the silver one with the lighted windshield washer nozzles i saw a few months ago. the rims take so much away from the style of an x and make it slower than it already is. anyone around fayetteville, ar (where i'm in college - go hogs) may have seen it and be able to relate. anyway, just another thing to rant about.
Posted by: MBFlyerfan

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 25/09/03 04:27 AM

In the beanbag....... [Spit]
Posted by: austinbrtndr

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 25/09/03 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dlg1333:
I saw something very disturbing today. I saw a black x on 20 inch chrome rims. it goes right along with the silver one with the lighted windshield washer nozzles i saw a few months ago. the rims take so much away from the style of an x and make it slower than it already is. anyone around fayetteville, ar (where i'm in college - go hogs) may have seen it and be able to relate. anyway, just another thing to rant about.
First off, let me say that you should be able to find something better to bitch about... what people do with their trucks is their business... We've got a member here in Austin with 20's on her X and one of the best stereo setups I've ever seen... the only way she could get Kicker to sponser her was by putting on 20's... now she hates to post here because of people like you... Second, the making in slower than it already is comment was kinda dumb... hell, larger tires make it slower... those 32 and 33" muds everyone is using weigh quite a bit more than the General Crappers we started out with... it's all about different strokes for different folks... I just like the fact that more people are doing different things with their trucks... I see so many stock X's everyday with some lady on her cell phone swerving around with her kids in the back jumping around... it's nice to see something different... as for windshield washer lights, you win on that one...
Posted by: OffroadX

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 25/09/03 07:49 AM

It's sad enough that someone builds an over-the-top stereo that goes far beyond acoustic purity to acoustic excess, much less goes so far as to get involved in sponsorship, but what's really sad is that the sponsor requires tacky, useless, played-out, dime-a-dozen bling-bling chrome "dubs" on the vehicle in order to get the sponsorship, AS IF the wheels have anything at all to do with the stereo system. Now this poor person has to look like a "me too" attention-craving ghetto-dwelling homeboy in order to persue the stereo hobby.

Sad,
Brent
Posted by: babyX

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 25/09/03 07:50 AM

*comment based on Kraig's comments*

This from the same guy who just posted a pic of an X with what looks like a 9" lift and said it looked "like ass"?

Dude.... [Huh?]

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 25/09/03 08:16 AM

First off, Heather... you need to go back and read my second post on that thread, before you start talking shit... I wasn't talking about how the truck looked, I was talking about how funtional it was... I've complimented the looks of that truck several times... second, you don't agree that a big ass pintle hitch bolted to the back plastic bumper of an X (or any other truck for that matter)would look like crap? Third... go save a whale and get off my ass... [Finger]
p.s. We playing pool on Monday? [Wave]
Posted by: MyGoldX

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 25/09/03 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
It's sad enough that someone builds an over-the-top stereo that goes far beyond acoustic purity to acoustic excess, much less goes so far as to get involved in sponsorship, but what's really sad is that the sponsor requires tacky, useless, played-out, dime-a-dozen bling-bling chrome "dubs" on the vehicle in order to get the sponsorship, AS IF the wheels have anything at all to do with the stereo system. Now this poor person has to look like a "me too" attention-craving ghetto-dwelling homeboy in order to persue the stereo hobby.

Sad,
Brent
Damn Brent, that was a good post..
Posted by: babyX

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 25/09/03 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by austinbrtndr:
p.s. We playing pool on Monday? [Wave]
Buy me a round. laugh I'll be there.
Posted by: traceyragsdale

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 25/09/03 01:51 PM

Can the "me too" attention-craving ghetto-dwelling homeboy join you guys?? [LOL] I will be in Playa del Carmen on a beach somewhere. Drink a cold one for me!! Well, I'm off to work on my over-the-top stereo that goes far beyond acoustic purity to acoustic excess.

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 25/09/03 01:54 PM

Tracey... you still suck! I wanna go...
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 03/10/03 11:50 AM

Would lowering my X and then putting in hydrolics and taping dingo balls across my windshield be deserving of "a royal kick in the beanbag"?

Just curious. [Spit]
Posted by: Paul H

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 04/10/03 03:25 AM

No but keep posting in the ALR and I imagine others will deem you deserving enough.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: deserving of a royal kick in the beanbag - 04/10/03 08:01 AM

Quote:
First off, let me say that you should be able to find something better to bitch about... what people do with their trucks is their business...
Not trying to start a war, but isn't telling someone what they should bitch about the same thing as telling someone what they should do with their X? [Finger] [Wave]