Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial

Posted by: mineralblue

Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 28/01/04 09:28 PM

Yes, it is a Pepsi ad... but it's got Britney, Beyonce, and Pink in gladiator gear...

http://213.248.114.91/pepsi/music2004hi.asx

Dunno if this is a foreign ad or a Super Bowl ad, but I havent seen it yet...
Posted by: number41

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 28/01/04 09:33 PM

Nice.

I would be nicer if I could see anything through all the compression. To quote Ian, "why cant everyone use MPEG."

Should look better during the Superbowl. smile
Posted by: ClaptoVaughn

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 28/01/04 09:36 PM

now that's a cool commercial. it's 3 minutes long though, unless pepsi is going to pay millions of dollars to air that during the superbowl, i wonder what it'll look like edited/trimmed.
Posted by: Lincoln

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 28/01/04 10:58 PM

STUPID!! I couldn't even make it though 40 seconds of that crap. I could care less for any of those stupid ass "divas." Man I hate it when they use that word!! Pretty soon no one will even know who Britney, Beyonce (what kind of name is that?), and Pink (even worse) are. :rolleyes:
Posted by: daventx

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 09:27 AM

Jezzz that was lame. Pink is so freaking ugly. I hate her more and more everytime I see her.
The rest are tired and worn out pop singers.
Posted by: babyX

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 09:35 AM

Lame. The dude was kinda cute, but otherwise... Proves just that much more that the ladies can't sing.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
Lame. The dude was kinda cute, but otherwise... Proves just that much more that the ladies can't sing.
The dude is Enrique Iglesias... pop stars for pop soda... laugh
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 10:00 AM

Mmmmmm Britney... [ThumbsUp]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
The dude is Enrique Iglesias... pop stars for pop soda... laugh
I thought it looked like him, but I figured he'd be more vain about singing than to just sit back and look pretty.
Posted by: XOC

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 01:23 PM

Sorry, Pink isn't a diva, and she's far from ugly. She's one of the most talented women in the industry right now, and I wouldn't hesitate to let her fuck me.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
She's one of the most talented women in the industry right now,
How exactly is that decided? She is just another stupid pop star. Talented in the pop industry has to do with looks. If she can do something that takes some talent, other than pop, then maybe I will give her a listen.
Posted by: Bucweet X

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 01:42 PM

Quote:
Sorry, Pink isn't a diva, and she's far from ugly. She's one of the most talented women in the industry right now, and I wouldn't hesitate to let her fuck me.
And I feel the same way about Beyonce.
Posted by: spalind

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 01:50 PM

oh how I wish I could get those 3 minutes of my life back...could be titled "Skank...Skankier.....and Skankiest" I shudder with the thought of either Beyonce or Pink without clothes...Britney on the other hand...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:
How exactly is that decided? She is just another stupid pop star. Talented in the pop industry has to do with looks. If she can do something that takes some talent, other than pop, then maybe I will give her a listen.
It's obvious you've never listened to her last 2 albums and are possibly judging her on her debut which was white girl rap hip-hop. She sings rock, pop, blues, ballads, you name it.

A big part of her change is due to teaming up with Linda Perry from 4 Non Blondes to produce her last two albums.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 01:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:
[b]How exactly is that decided? She is just another stupid pop star. Talented in the pop industry has to do with looks. If she can do something that takes some talent, other than pop, then maybe I will give her a listen.
It's obvious you've never listened to her last 2 albums and are possibly judging her on her debut which was white girl rap hip-hop. She sings rock, pop, blues, ballads, you name it.

A big part of her change is due to teaming up with Linda Perry from 4 Non Blondes to produce her last two albums.[/b]
Because 4 Non Blondes were such a HUGE gathering of musical talent as well...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
I shudder with the thought of either Beyonce or Pink without clothes...
Yeah, she's hideous.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:02 PM

Quote:
Because 4 Non Blondes were such a HUGE gathering of musical talent as well...
Why don't you go find me a link to something bad about them or Linda Perry. Critics loved them, and so did I, they had some great songs.
Posted by: austinbrtndr

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:10 PM

Yeah... I was a big 4 Non Blondes fan, too... they had some great songs and Linda Perry has an awesome voice... as for the shuddering if Pink took her clothes off part, I have to disagree with that, big time...
[ThumbsUp]
Posted by: mmUTK

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:15 PM

Lame ass commercial for whatever million pepsi is gonna pay to air that, they did a crappy job in my opinion.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Because 4 Non Blondes were such a HUGE gathering of musical talent as well...
Why don't you go find me a link to something bad about them or Linda Perry. Critics loved them, and so did I, they had some great songs.[/b]
and you are just the foremost expert on musical talent AND off-roading now?? hmmm...dont know how you have time to converse with numbskulls like us....oh....and you can drag up any # of airbrushed, cropped and photoshopped pictures you want...she still has no chest. a butch haircut, fat thighs, a manly voice...AND she's f'd the king of all venereal diseases Tommy Lee...you can have her...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:18 PM

I just read that Pink is doing stuff with some Punk artists, Tom Armstrong from Rancid. I am judging her on her first albumn, haven't heard her new stuff. I think it is cool that she is collaberating with some other talented artists. I am generaly not into her "type" of music. We will see how long she is around. If she continues to work with so many different artists and different genres, then she might be around for a lot longer than we think.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:19 PM

Quote:
she still has no chest...fat thighs
I had a feeling you were shallow.

I suppose there's a super-model living in your bedroom ?

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:22 PM

Quote:
I suppose there's a super-model living in your bedroom ?
Never mind, you have this instead...

Posted by: socalpunx

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:22 PM

You know, I have a hard time trying to figure out Pink. She started out as the ghettoish inner city pop/dance chick so I wasn't really getting her. Her videos weren't bad and she shows a fair ammount of skin so I'd tune in.

The next thing I know she's a "punk rawk" chick with her agro angry chick look and she's hanging out with the Metal Mulisha. I guess her semi-edgy-on the fringe of pop semi hardcorish punkish sounding stuff isn't bad, but it still has a synthetic feel to it.

It was almost like the pop diva field was too crowded and she needed to find her own niche that would set her appart. It all seems a little to calculated to me. But I'd have to say, that all that aside, her recent album is preferable to most of the other chick pop crap out there.

As far as her apprearance, she seems squaty. I've never been hot for the fireplug built chicks and she's no exception. Not that I's chase her away if she was hungry for man meat but I can think of a lot of other celeb chicks that make better fantasy material.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:23 PM

Quote:
I shudder with the thought of either Beyonce or Pink without clothes
Says a guy(?) from NH who sees more cows on a daily basis than people laugh .. Ok, Pinks got a belly, maybe Ian's into that. Her pasty, flabby gut hangin' over his head like a glob of pizza dough, drowning out the stereo while he's down at the Y. Now Beyonce, Spalind, is talented, kindhearted, and above all Beautiful. You need to either admit you're not attracted to women or cry "temporary insanity" for that statement. laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:24 PM

She better not be taking the "Avril Lagne" medicine. That shit doesn't work. That stupid Avril bitch is about as punk as Kenny G.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:28 PM

Quote:
she still has no chest. a butch haircut, fat thighs, a manly voice...
Not the greatest pics, but those look like pretty nice boobies to me!

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:30 PM

Not much of a belly here, and I lick the inside of her thighs...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]she still has no chest...fat thighs
I had a feeling you were shallow.

I suppose there's a super-model living in your bedroom ?[/b]
I love how when someone disagrees with you, you immediately revert to a personal attack...thats fine...you still didnt do anything to back up your argument about her talent or her looks...I can see you would last a long time in dealing with people who have half a brain...you Pink and Linda Perry would all fit right in....all three of you have more jiz in your heads than brains...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:34 PM

She's slept with Tommy? I'd hit it, with Ian's dick. [Smoking]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:40 PM

Yeah, she photographs well laugh I saw her get PUNK'D and she was out in front of her Vegas home wearing a half-shirt,(a small, tight, thin half-shirt) and her belly was rolling like dice on a craps table. [Smoking]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Yeah, she photographs well laugh I saw her get PUNK'D and she was out in front of her Vegas home wearing a half-shirt,(a small, tight, thin half-shirt) and her belly was rolling like dice on a craps table. [Smoking]
Even Ian MIGHT photograph well if he spent the 6 figure budgets required for Pinks photoshoots...
Posted by: GrayHam

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Yeah, she photographs well laugh I saw her get PUNK'D and she was out in front of her Vegas home wearing a half-shirt,(a small, tight, thin half-shirt) and her belly was rolling like dice on a craps table. [Smoking]
Even Ian MIGHT photograph well if he spent the 6 figure budgets required for Pinks photoshoots...[/b]
Man, you really have quite a hate-on for the girl . . .

What happened, were you dethroned as Captain of her fan club? Did she not return any of the love letters?

Damn . . .

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 02:56 PM

[Spit]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 03:15 PM

Anyone who wouldn't f**k the s**t outta her has gotta be
Posted by: Xterrian

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 03:30 PM

I'm gay

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by austinbrtndr:
Anyone who wouldn't f**k the s**t outta her has gotta be
perhaps if she was the only girl available and I had had a few beers....otherwise...there are millions of more attractive women available...unless you are figuring the money and fame issues into the equation as well...in that case she would be ranked much higher...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 03:38 PM

Say what you want about her looks. But anyone who says Pink isn't talented has no clue what they are talking about. You must be judging her on 1 or 2 songs you saw on MTV. I saw her do a cover of bobbie mcgee that was as good if not better than janis joplin. She's got a great voice and is a versatile musician. And for the record, yes, I would hit it.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 03:42 PM

Enough makeup and marketing will make anyone look good. All 3 suck IMO.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aaron4AU:
Say what you want about her looks. But anyone who says Pink isn't talented has no clue what they are talking about. You must be judging her on 1 or 2 songs you saw on MTV. I saw her do a cover of bobbie mcgee that was as good if not better than janis joplin. She's got a great voice and is a versatile musician. And for the record, yes, I would hit it.
"As good if not better than Janis Joplin"??? gee, thats tough to do....shove a prickly stick up Hellen Kellers ass and you can get a rendition of Bobbie Mcgee that is as good as Joplins....maybe they should make a hearing aid for the musicly impaired, like yourself...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 03:51 PM

What'd Helen Keller say as she fell off of the cliff?

Nothing, she had mittens on.
Posted by: KJ_dragon

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 03:56 PM

Who knew that this was such a sensitive topic? [Freak] [Laughing] [Crybaby] [Geek] [Too much XOC]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 04:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Say what you want about her looks. But anyone who says Pink isn't talented has no clue what they are talking about. You must be judging her on 1 or 2 songs you saw on MTV. I saw her do a cover of bobbie mcgee that was as good if not better than janis joplin. She's got a great voice and is a versatile musician. And for the record, yes, I would hit it.
"As good if not better than Janis Joplin"??? gee, thats tough to do....shove a prickly stick up Hellen Kellers ass and you can get a rendition of Bobbie Mcgee that is as good as Joplins....maybe they should make a hearing aid for the musicly impaired, like yourself...[/b]
hahaha, you just totally proved your musical ignorance. I guess the millions of people that bought her records did so for her looks? All the famous musicians that list her as a major influence and inspiration are idiots? The people that voted her into the rock and roll hall of fame are clueless? What do you listen to? 50 cent? blink 182? please. :rolleyes:
Posted by: airbutchie

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
Who knew that this was such a sensitive topic? [Freak] [Laughing] [Crybaby] [Geek] [Too much XOC]
No shit... Too sensative...

Now Enrique!!! Ahhahahhahaha... That FUCK-FACE is fuckin' my girl... DAMN FILIPINO/HISPANIC MOTHERF!*E&$!!!! Well, at least I could say a Flip was fuckin' Anna!!! FILIPINO IN THE HOUSE!!!! hahahahahaa... flame suit [Smoking]

- Air B

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 04:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Say what you want about her looks. But anyone who says Pink isn't talented has no clue what they are talking about. You must be judging her on 1 or 2 songs you saw on MTV. I saw her do a cover of bobbie mcgee that was as good if not better than janis joplin. She's got a great voice and is a versatile musician. And for the record, yes, I would hit it.
"As good if not better than Janis Joplin"??? gee, thats tough to do....shove a prickly stick up Hellen Kellers ass and you can get a rendition of Bobbie Mcgee that is as good as Joplins....maybe they should make a hearing aid for the musicly impaired, like yourself...[/b]
hahaha, you just totally proved your musical ignorance. I guess the millions of people that bought her records did so for her looks? All the famous musicians that list her as a major influence and inspiration are idiots? The people that voted her into the rock and roll hall of fame are clueless? What do you listen to? 50 cent? blink 182? please. :rolleyes: [/b]
wrong again loser...just because "millions of people" bought her records doesnt mean shes talented, if that were the case then the Backstreet Boys must be some of the most talented musicians on the planet!! Think before you speak toad-boy...and no, I dont listen to either Fitty Cent or Blink....Miles Davis, Johnny Cash, Dave Brubeck to name three...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 05:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[qb]
wrong again loser...just because "millions of people" bought her records doesnt mean shes talented, if that were the case then the Backstreet Boys must be some of the most talented musicians on the planet!! Think before you speak toad-boy...and no, I dont listen to either Fitty Cent or Blink....Miles Davis, Johnny Cash, Dave Brubeck to name three...
toad boy?
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings there buddy, I was simply pointing out that you have no clue what you are talking about. Case and point:comparing a musical legend to the backstreet boys.
Posted by: Matt Peckham

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 05:35 PM

Pink and Britney couldn't hold a candle to Beyonce.

She's got the bod that god built. Oh, and she can sing AND act. Can't say as much for Britney.

Pink is OK, she's sort of the Female Kid Roc to me. She does everything, she just doesn't do everything amazingly. Oh, and she wears some hellishly bad clothes.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 06:01 PM

Quote:
perhaps if she was the only girl available and I had had a few beers....
Is that how you met your wife with the underbite ?

When did you become a first class asshole, or have I just not noticed until now ?
Posted by: 2001frontier

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 06:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]perhaps if she was the only girl available and I had had a few beers....

When did you become a first class asshole, or have I just not noticed until now ?[/b]
You haven't noticed until now. Don't you remember the nuke the ragheads thread?
laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Peckham:
Pink and Britney couldn't hold a candle to Beyonce.

She's got the bod that god built. Oh, and she can sing AND act. Can't say as much for Britney.

I think Beyonce is a horrible actress! All I have seen her in was Austin Powers, but she was horrible in that! Yeah, Ian..didn't you take part in the nuke em all kim em all thread?

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 06:35 PM

What about the "I'm gonna drive into the middle of a hurrican thread"?

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 29/01/04 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
What about the "I'm gonna drive into the middle of a hurrican thread"?
It's all coming back now laugh
Posted by: BluRdgX

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 02:54 AM

Quote:
Quote:

When did you become a first class asshole, or have I just not noticed until now ?

Never mind, you have this instead(Spalind's wife's pic not included to make reading easier)...[/b]
Granted, Spalind can say some dumb ass shit, but the above was a little to personal....ragging on another man's wife? Bash me if you will.....but that's just wrong....

BRX
Posted by: Sean

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 04:29 AM

I think a lot of you here are just plain crazy. Who cares if ANY of those three hotties can sing or act, They're main selling point is eye candy, and I'd have no problem fucking all three of them!

[ThumbsUp]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BluRdgX:
Granted, Spalind can say some dumb ass shit, but the above was a little to personal....ragging on another man's wife? Bash me if you will.....but that's just wrong...
Wrong, but funny, and that's all that matters.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xterrian:
I'm gay
We know, already... :rolleyes:

Quote:
...Is that how you met your wife with the underbite ?
[Spit] too damn funny... very wrong... but very funny! [LOL]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 05:32 AM

Quote:
Quote:

When did you become a first class asshole, or have I just not noticed until now ?[/b]
Me the first class a-hole? you've got to be kidding me...I made no personal attacks against you untill AFTER you began insulting me and my wife...all I did was disagree with you as to wether Pink is talented and attractive and you immediately took personal offense at it and began lashing out...I dont believe you are married correct?? and if so...I'd hate to see the blind, deaf, and dumb(and I do mean DUMB) mule that had to lower herself to marry you!! Why dont you stick to what you're good at...constructing a website and driving your X...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 06:40 AM

Quote:
I dont believe you are married correct?? and if so...I'd hate to see the blind, deaf, and dumb(and I do mean DUMB) mule that had to lower herself to marry you!! Why dont you stick to what you're good at...constructing a website and driving your X...
Actually I am, for 7 years now, we started dating 16 years ago, and she is not Helen Keller.

BTW, I'm very good at making fun of people like you, so please don't ask me to stop.

Here she is...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 06:49 AM

I never thought a topic like this had the possibility of being taken up in the ALR!
Posted by: Guido

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 06:54 AM

Quote:
she is not Helen Keller.
Are you sure?
I could have sworn this was your wife laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 06:58 AM

Quote:
I want some GOX underwear!
laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 06:59 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I dont believe you are married correct?? and if so...I'd hate to see the blind, deaf, and dumb(and I do mean DUMB) mule that had to lower herself to marry you!! Why dont you stick to what you're good at...constructing a website and driving your X...
Actually I am, for 7 years now, we started dating 16 years ago, and she is not Helen Keller.

BTW, I'm very good at making fun of people like you, so please don't ask me to stop.

Here she is...

[/b]
Hate to tell ya but you havent done that good of a job of it here...from a argument over wether Pink is talented and attractive you have devolved the conversation into a pissing contest...Congratulations...shows your intelligence once again is inversely proportional to the size of your wife's ass....

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 07:03 AM

ooo...did I use too many big words for ya?? sorry....forgot about your level of education...let me simplfy it for you... [Finger]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 07:11 AM

I did a quick search and found this pic of spalind.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 07:15 AM

Quote:
...shows your intelligence once again is inversely proportional to the size of your wife's ass....
Silly, that's a GOX sticker, superimposed over my wife's ass in Photoshop.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 07:17 AM

beavis and his foreign policy -

beavis agrees with spalind

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 07:59 AM

I don't care about whether Britney, Pink, or Beyonce can sing (some can, some can't), I just wish they'd put some clothes on. I'm tired of young women thinking more skin means more talent.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:05 AM

Quote:
I don't care about whether Britney, Pink, or Beyonce can sing (some can, some can't), I just wish they'd put some clothes on. I'm tired of young women thinking more skin means more talent.
What are you trying to say? It doesn't?? [Uh Oh !]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:13 AM

Quote:
I agree that your talent shouldn't be judged by how much skin you show, but that is what society has deemed important. Look at Hollywood, woman star in movies (or do playboy) that has nude scenes to either jump start their careers, or revitalize them. I think that your body applies to acting much more than music. What are you buying the CD for, to stare at the insert? There is a hole in a cd though...hmmm...I wonder... [LOL]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:18 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]...shows your intelligence once again is inversely proportional to the size of your wife's ass....
Silly, that's a GOX sticker, superimposed over my wife's ass in Photoshop.[/b]
no shit sherlock...and i love how all your little butt-buddies come out of the woodwork whenever you feel threatend...How I became the dick after you are the one who started in on the personal insults first is beyond me...too bad your skin isnt as thick as your wifes legs...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:20 AM

Quote:
How I became the dick after you are the one who started in on the personal insults first is beyond me
Maybe this is why...

Quote:
...too bad your skin isnt as thick as your wifes legs...
And you have proven your "dickness" (hey look I made a new word) in other threads.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:26 AM

Quote:

I'm not tired of it yet.

laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
I'm not tired of it yet.

laugh
:rolleyes: Ugh.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Quote:
[b]How I became the dick after you are the one who started in on the personal insults first is beyond me
Maybe this is why...

Quote:
And you have proven your "dickness" (hey look I made a new word) in other threads.[/b]
Fine...then why dont you come out and say Ian is a dick too seeing as how he started in on the personal insults and i just followed his "dick-like" example?? oh, I forgot...its because you're all too busy sucking his dick to criticize him...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:46 AM

Quote:
too bad your skin isnt as thick as your wifes legs...
That's muscle so she can hold on to my head better.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:47 AM

Quote:
Even Ian MIGHT photograph well if he spent the 6 figure budgets required for Pinks photoshoots...
I don't know if it is just me, but this kinda qualifies as a personal attack. It is kinda hard to take the side of someone who wants to nuke the middle east to hell, but gets mad about a couple of personal comments.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:50 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]How I became the dick after you are the one who started in on the personal insults first is beyond me
Maybe this is why...

Quote:
And you have proven your "dickness" (hey look I made a new word) in other threads.[/b]
Fine...then why dont you come out and say Ian is a dick too seeing as how he started in on the personal insults and i just followed his "dick-like" example?? oh, I forgot...its because you're all too busy sucking his dick to criticize him...[/b]
Maybe Ian's comment was a little too personal, but you opened yourself up to an attack by posting a picture of your wife for all to see. Ian saw an opportunity to "burn" ya and he took it. You took a shot at his wife, and I'm sure he expected as much.

In all fairness, you got your undies all in a bunch over his comments about Pink before he attacked you/wife.

By the way, I have never met Ian, much less sucked his dick. I just enjoy watching him "defend" himself, I find his sense of humor extremely entertaining.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:51 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]too bad your skin isnt as thick as your wifes legs...
That's muscle so she can hold on to my head better.[/b]
See...that shit's funny. [LOL]
Posted by: NismoXse02

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 09:01 AM

spalind, you messed up. You had the upper card and you blew it. Ian had no business ripping on your wife like that and everyone would have been on your side. Instead of calling him out, making arrangements to beat his ass, or whatever you would have done to defend your wife, you turned around and did the exact same thing. That reminds me of someone's quote on here. Something like, "Never argue with a loser. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" or something like that. Now, you're no better and it's not a matter of "who started it first"... this isn't high school. [Uh Oh !]

BTW, Beyonce is hottest and best of all 3. laugh Pink's not hot, but she's not ugly. Britney will be the latest to fall under the "Too famous too soon", but still gorgous.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 09:02 AM

Spalind (whiny boy) if you read through this thread again, you'll notice that I only made one comment about your wife, and that came only after you took a shot at me 4 times.

and you are just the foremost expert on musical talent AND off-roading now

I can see you would last a long time in dealing with people who have half a brain

you Pink and Linda Perry would all fit right in....all three of you have more jiz in your heads than brains...

After my one comment about your missionary position wife, you made 4 more comments about me or Leslie and you are still losing the battle.

You really should give up while you have a chance.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 09:15 AM

Quote:
Spalind (whiny boy) if you read through this thread again, you'll notice that I only made one comment about your wife, and that came only after you took a shot at me 4 times.

and you are just the foremost expert on musical talent AND off-roading now

I can see you would last a long time in dealing with people who have half a brain

you Pink and Linda Perry would all fit right in....all three of you have more jiz in your heads than brains...

After my [b]one
comment about your missionary position wife, you made 4 more comments about me or Leslie and you are still losing the battle.

You really should give up while you have a chance.[/b]
Wrong again jackass...I think you had better go back and reread your own website...I wrote--"So you are now the foremost expert on music AND off-roading now?" quote, unquote..no personal attack there...and all the other lines that you quoted me on came AFTER you posted my picture and took a shot at my wife...so if you are going to TRY and defend yourself you MIGHT wanna get the quotes and sequence of the quotes correct...I really had nothing against you till you personally attacked me for no given reason...but if you insist on being an a-hole then I will call you on it every time...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 09:19 AM

Quote:
Wrong again jackass...I think you had better go back and reread your own website...I wrote--"So you are now the foremost expert on music AND off-roading now?" quote, unquote..no personal attack there...
You questioned his ability to determine decent music.

You mocked him.

That's a personal attack.
Posted by: TremorX

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally pooped out by spalind:
durrrrrrrrrrrrr

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 09:22 AM

Quote:
Wrong again jackass...I think you had better go back and reread your own website...I wrote--"So you are now the foremost expert on music AND off-roading now?" quote, unquote..no personal attack there...and all the other lines that you quoted me on came AFTER you posted my picture and took a shot at my wife...
Not true. Posting a picture of your wife was not taking a shot at you, I was simply posting that picture to compare her to a super model.

Later, when you started crying, I took a shot at her with my comment about her underbite.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 09:32 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Wrong again jackass...I think you had better go back and reread your own website...I wrote--"So you are now the foremost expert on music AND off-roading now?" quote, unquote..no personal attack there...and all the other lines that you quoted me on came AFTER you posted my picture and took a shot at my wife...
Not true. Posting a picture of your wife was not taking a shot at you, I was simply posting that picture to compare her to a super model.

Later, when you started crying, I took a shot at her with my comment about her underbite.[/b]
oh, and stating "and what do you have to go home to? oh, here it is" isnt an attack?? Pah-lease...maybe the rest of your fan club here believes it but you know what the real case is and now you have to sit and defend why you're such a loser that you listen to "4 Non Blondes" while wacking off to pictures of Pink...you have yet to state a single legitimate reason for why you would lash out at me like that...even if you took offense at my stating that Pink was unnattractive and untalented it gave you zero reasons to attack me or my wife...no wonder why others have gone off and started their own boards of late saying they are sick of you and your holier-than thou attitude...but then again I love conversing with you as you just continue to show what a pseudo-intellectual with a ego craving attention and approval sounds like...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
spalind, you messed up. You had the upper card and you blew it. Ian had no business ripping on your wife like that and everyone would have been on your side. Instead of calling him out, making arrangements to beat his ass, or whatever you would have done to defend your wife, you turned around and did the exact same thing. That reminds me of someone's quote on here. Something like, "Never argue with a loser. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" or something like that. Now, you're no better and it's not a matter of "who started it first"... this isn't high school. [Uh Oh !]

BTW, Beyonce is hottest and best of all 3. laugh Pink's not hot, but she's not ugly. Britney will be the latest to fall under the "Too famous too soon", but still gorgous.
Never "called him out" or threatened to beat his ass...I'm sure the rest of the gay/fetish members of this board do enough of that already for him....

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 09:59 AM

Spalind, I really expected someone of your age to be able to debate an issue without having to mention "sucking dick" or "gay/fetish" in each post.

Is there something going on at home with the wife you're not telling us ?

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:09 AM

Quote:
Spalind, I really expected someone of your age to be able to debate an issue without having to mention "sucking dick" or "gay/fetish" in each post.

And I expected to be able to debate wether or not Pink was talented (attractive is a bit too subjective to debate for long) without having you throw insults at my wife...but I guess we were both wrong...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:16 AM

oooo...and you put "whiny boy" beneath my name...now that hurts...thanks for once again showing just how mature and educated you...if you wanted to be really mean you could start shooting spitballs at me too!!!

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:18 AM

Quote:
And I expected to be able to debate wether or not Pink was talented (attractive is a bit too subjective to debate for long) without having you throw insults at my wife.
Several of us tried that, but you couldn't be civil about it.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:20 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Spalind, I really expected someone of your age to be able to debate an issue without having to mention "sucking dick" or "gay/fetish" in each post.

And I expected to be able to debate wether or not Pink was talented (attractive is a bit too subjective to debate for long) without having you throw insults at my wife...but I guess we were both wrong...[/b]
Maybe if you could debate in a civilized manner and not with the smart-assed, holier-than-thou attitude you seem to display in all your posts. You might want to take a look at some anger management programs.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:20 AM

Quote:
if you wanted to be really mean you could start shooting spitballs at me too!!!
If I wanted to be really mean, I would email a link to this thread to Toyota so they can see what their employees do all day long.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:25 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]And I expected to be able to debate wether or not Pink was talented (attractive is a bit too subjective to debate for long) without having you throw insults at my wife.
Several of us tried that, but you couldn't be civil about it.[/b]
man you really are deluded in the head arent you?? your own little fantasy world must be nice...once again...I did not begin to insult you untill you insulted me and my wife...are your delusions of self grandeur so bad that you cannot admit to your own actions??

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:27 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]if you wanted to be really mean you could start shooting spitballs at me too!!!
If I wanted to be really mean, I would email a link to this thread to Toyota so they can see what their employees do all day long.[/b]
and just who would you send it to at toyota?? Yoshi?? and I was #7 in the company for internet usage my first year here...so #1 pretty sure they dont care, #2 they only use filters for surfing the web and only tag emails larger than 1 meg...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:28 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Spalind, I really expected someone of your age to be able to debate an issue without having to mention "sucking dick" or "gay/fetish" in each post.

And I expected to be able to debate wether or not Pink was talented (attractive is a bit too subjective to debate for long) without having you throw insults at my wife...but I guess we were both wrong...[/b]
Maybe if you could debate in a civilized manner and not with the smart-assed, holier-than-thou attitude you seem to display in all your posts. You might want to take a look at some anger management programs.[/b]
Guido...please go back and reread the posts from the begining...I am not the one with a holier than thou attitude...Ian just seems to think that whatever he says goes...whatever his opinion is is the actual truth...I am just calling him on it..

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:34 AM

Quote:
[QUOTE]Guido...please go back and reread the posts from the begining...I am not the one with a holier than thou attitude...Ian just seems to think that whatever he says goes...whatever his opinion is is the actual truth...I am just calling him on it..
I will admit that Ian is very opinionated, but he usually backs them up. You gave nothing to back up your opinion other than smart-assed replies.

By the way, I like your new title. laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:44 AM

Quote:
Guido...please go back and reread the posts from the begining...I am not the one with a holier than thou attitude...Ian just seems to think that whatever he says goes...whatever his opinion is is the actual truth...I am just calling him on it..
While I tend to disagree wholeheartedly on everything Ian says about 2WDs, he, I, and Red Foreman agree on one thing.

You're a dumbass.
Posted by: PrimeX

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:58 AM

Quote:

She's eating all the hay and oats the city can provide and racking up his $500 limit beginers Discover card in the process.

Splandid, is your wife related to Mr. Ed? laugh

PS- I could give a rats ass about politeness on the internet. I think you are a douche. I think you have the mindset of a 14 year old. I think you need to learn how to form paragraphs, use the caps lock, etc. I think you are a tard. I think Seabiscuit would beat your wife in any race by atleast four heads...and he's better looking too.

Last, if you don't like it here then leave, you whiney little douche. You do nothing but complain and cry anyways. Take your box of tissues and go cuddle in the fetal position on someone elses URL, dork.

[Wave]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:05 AM

I still think that Pink is squaty and built like a firehydrant. She has too much of a low center of gravity for my tastes. Thick thighs, she's soft looking and not in a good way, not much in the boobage area and a little too butch for my tastes.

Chicks on skateboards throwing air punches made me hot when I was 15 but now seeing her on her skateboard in black cargos doesn't churn my nads.
Posted by: gmaxis

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:14 AM

Note to self: Don't post pic of the Mrs. [Uh Oh !]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:15 AM

I feel that spalind is missing attention at home or in life in general. Just about everything that he posts on here just cries for someone to pay attention to him. It's sad... Nothing personal, just an observation.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
I still think that Pink is squaty and built like a firehydrant. She has too much of a low center of gravity for my tastes. Thick thighs, she's soft looking and not in a good way, not much in the boobage area and a little too butch for my tastes.

Chicks on skateboards throwing air punches made me hot when I was 15 but now seeing her on her skateboard in black cargos doesn't churn my nads.
ahh, so I am not the only one...
Posted by: NismoXse02

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:22 AM

Quote:
Never "called him out" or threatened to beat his ass...
huh? [Freak] I know. I said that you never did any of those things, but you should have done something along those lines when someone insults your wife. That's your wife. You shouldn't have came back doing that same thing and insulting the other person's wife and stoop to their level, that's all I'm saying.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by PrimaryXtc:
Quote:

She's eating all the hay and oats the city can provide and racking up his $500 limit beginers Discover card in the process.

Splandid, is your wife related to Mr. Ed? laugh

PS- I could give a rats ass about politeness on the internet. I think you are a douche. I think you have the mindset of a 14 year old. I think you need to learn how to form paragraphs, use the caps lock, etc. I think you are a tard. I think Seabiscuit would beat your wife in any race by atleast four heads...and he's better looking too.

Last, if you don't like it here then leave, you whiney little douche. You do nothing but complain and cry anyways. Take your box of tissues and go cuddle in the fetal position on someone elses URL, dork.

[Wave] [/b]
Gee, you are pretty cool....a real man...you dont know me or my income so I'm not sure why you would insinuate that I have a $500 discover card...I'm not whining...and you dont care about being polite on the internet? Then why dont you go back to the backwoods of your birth and fuck your momma a few more times...I'm sure you'd enjoy another inbred fag to live with...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:28 AM

Spalind, I don't think that the response you are getting has anything to do with what you have to say. I belive it has more to do with your presentation and lack of demonstrating any diplomacy or an even moderate level of social skills.

It's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

I said what I thought about Pink as an artist and as a woman on the second or third page of this thread and no one was offended or wanted to argue with me.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:30 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b][QUOTE]Guido...please go back and reread the posts from the begining...I am not the one with a holier than thou attitude...Ian just seems to think that whatever he says goes...whatever his opinion is is the actual truth...I am just calling him on it..
I will admit that Ian is very opinionated, but he usually backs them up. You gave nothing to back up your opinion other than smart-assed replies.

By the way, I like your new title. laugh [/b]
I like my new title too...I take it as a badge of honor at this point to have so agitated Ian and the other losers at this point that you have wasted a majority of your day bitching at me and changing little titles under my name...Gee Ian...your little web site company must be doing gangbuster business...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:32 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]if you wanted to be really mean you could start shooting spitballs at me too!!!
If I wanted to be really mean, I would email a link to this thread to Toyota so they can see what their employees do all day long.[/b]
and just who would you send it to at toyota?? Yoshi?? and I was #7 in the company for internet usage my first year here...so #1 pretty sure they dont care, #2 they only use filters for surfing the web and only tag emails larger than 1 meg...[/b]
I think spalind's wife is fricken hot, and I've said so on several occasions.

However, you're being an idiot when you taunt Ian like that...if there's one thing I've learned, it's respect the Admin man. smile

PS: Did I mention the fact that your wife is hot!? hahaha
Posted by: Cygnus-X1

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:39 AM

Hey look, it's celebs without makeup

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:40 AM

This thread started out with all the potential to be another booty call thread - with a pop singer slant.

It's just [Freak] .

spalind, why all the gay references? You should go back and read socals latest post. I think he nailed it right on the head!

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:43 AM

In an attempt to save the thread... I introduce you to Alizee. A Pop singing sensation from France!

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:44 AM

Animated gif of alizee:

http://photos.mossgreen.net/html/upload/ani5.gif

http://gongzero.com/assets/images/alizee_ass.gif

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:47 AM

Quote:
Gee, you are pretty cool....a real man...you dont know me or my income so I'm not sure why you would insinuate that I have a $500 discover card...I'm not whining...and you dont care about being polite on the internet? Then why dont you go back to the backwoods of your birth and fuck your momma a few more times...I'm sure you'd enjoy another inbred fag to live with...
Is that supposed to be smack? Good god, 5th grade tantrum much? I swear just from reading your tripe you spew on this board, I'd have to think a dead clam carries more intelligence and a higher IQ than you. Why not pick up a book and study for that GED in between your used car sales.

Keep on keepin' on tard. Remember, this is a message board. Quit taking typed words to heart and grow some thicker skin or you'll be crying more tears than Jacko in the courtroom everytime you log on.

Good luck with that, twit. [LOL]

By the way, this:

and you dont care about being polite on the internet? Then why dont you go back to the backwoods of your birth and fuck your momma a few more times

...makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Make sure that ooze dripping from your nose is in fact snot, and not what's left of the dime sized brain you had in that massive head you sport.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:50 AM

Geezuz Christ KJ, her ass in the pics alone handed me a semi and then you add the GIfs? Now THAT'S an ass I could get behind.

Arround these parts we call that a spinner! Sweet, petite and not much meat!

Viva la France! Viva la France!
Posted by: ashleynatlanta

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:53 AM

THis is fucking hilarious. 8 pages of gay-bashing, mod-bashing, Ian-bashing, Spalind bashing...

AND NOBODY GOT BANNED!!!!! Hehehe.. All seriousness, I don't think Pink has much talent either, other than having a body that I would fuck the shit out of.

That being said, Beyonce (I'd hit it, many times) is fine. Britney (I'd hit it, and tell everyone in the fucking world I hit it) is hot as hell too. I think Beyonce is the most talented musically of the three, with Pink a distant second, and Britney, not even in the picture talent wise.

You want to talk about talent? Forget all the hot-bodies, boy-bands, and other shit. Radiohead is talented. Pink Floyd was talented. The eagles were talented. Aerosmith had talent. Carly Simon was talented. Karen Carpenter was talented. And last, but not least, Paul Simon is talented. Note, very few of the above have looks at all.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 11:57 AM

Look it's a giant penis.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleynatlanta:
Radiohead is talented. Pink Floyd was talented. The eagles were talented. Aerosmith had talent. Carly Simon was talented. Karen Carpenter was talented. And last, but not least, Paul Simon is talented. Note, very few of the above have looks at all.
Does anyone think Janis Joplin, Mama Cass, or Aretha Franklin would have a fucking snowball's chance in hell of landing a recording contract in today's industry?

Thank god we didn't miss out on those voices . . . but who knows who we're missing out on today . . . [ThumbsDown]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleynatlanta:

Carly Simon was talented.
I agree, the woman has some pipes, but as long as we're talking about Mr. Ed's relatives. My GAWD! that's the overbite that all future overbites are compared to.

SRTMO , there are very few things that make me appear that I'm laughing at my computer for no reason and that was one of them.

KJ: This has got to be some kind of sin!

Posted by: krisjon

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 12:45 PM

Damn, KJ.

You just gave me a new girl to stalk. laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 12:46 PM

Quote:

Can't....stop...staring........must get back to work....the...gyrations...are...hypnotic....I....feel...so...happy...is this my happy place?....Why are my pants suddenly so tight?
Posted by: Mobycat

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 12:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]too bad your skin isnt as thick as your wifes legs...
That's muscle so she can hold on to my head better.[/b]
See...that shit's funny. [LOL] [/b]
Oh man...that mean's Ian's head is on the wrong side... laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Does anyone think Janis Joplin, Mama Cass, or Aretha Franklin would have a fucking snowball's chance in hell of landing a recording contract in today's industry?

Thank god we didn't miss out on those voices . . . but who knows who we're missing out on today . . . [ThumbsDown]
Well, we almost missed any future listening to Aimee Mann. Thank God she's doing it on her own now.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 01:04 PM

So, did video kill the radio star?

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 01:15 PM

Quote:
So, did video kill the radio star?
Yes.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 01:16 PM

No, MTV pushed them to the background, and Clear Channel killed them.
Posted by: Claus

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 01:42 PM

Enough off the Pop star pictures, I wanna talk about Spalind's wife...not sure if she falls under the ugly category but she must be challenged in the IQ department

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 01:42 PM

Quote:

KJ: This has got to be some kind of sin!

Thumbs up!

Kudos to KJ for puttin a lil love into this thread... I too had hoped for a booty call thread... laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 01:50 PM

Quote:
I said what I thought about Pink as an artist and as a woman on the second or third page of this thread and no one was offended or wanted to argue with me.

I wanted to stay and argue yesterday, but I was busy putting together my annual Valentines gift for Spalinds wife. She really goes for carrot-sticks, and sugar-cubes. Also some ribbons for her mane, er, hair.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 01:51 PM

Quote:
I wanted to stay and argue yesterday, but I was busy putting together my annual Valentines gift for Spalinds wife. She really goes for carrot-sticks, and sugar-cubes. Also some ribbons for her mane, er, hair.
You guys are fucking vicious . . .

[LOL]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 02:12 PM

Let's get this straight...

If you guys think spalind's wife is so damn ugly (which she ain't), post pics of your wives and girlfriends.

Or don't you have the balls to do it?

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 02:17 PM

Hell, I completely missed all the fun on this post. Whiner girl (or whatever your name is), can't you see that by responding, you are merely fanning the flames. You must have been picked on as a child. Problem is, you still don't get it. [Wave]

Ian, Ian, Ian. I am seriously jealous. Leslie looks fine from that angle. I like the tattoo. Where can I get that mod? My wife is very nice looking, but she would never pose like that in the buff. You are a very lucky man indeed. Did I say that I was jealous? OK...where's my hand cream--I need some relief. [Too much XOC] laugh

-dp [Smoking]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 02:17 PM

I'll be first.

There. I've done it. I'm not ashamed. I know, I know she's smoking hot. But please, if you are using this photo for your own personal gratification can you please keep it to yourself.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Let's get this straight...

If you guys think spalind's wife is so damn ugly (which she ain't), post pics of your wives and girlfriends.

Or don't you have the balls to do it?
Ok here we go, Here is a picture of Gwen. We have been married for about a year now and she rocks !:

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 02:24 PM

A picture of my sweet love, Christine:

[LOL] [Finger] laugh

-dp [Smoking]
Posted by: Samueul

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 02:29 PM

Quote:
I'll be first.

There. I've done it. I'm not ashamed. I know, I know she's smoking hot. But please, if you are using this photo for your own personal gratification can you please keep it to yourself.
When I look at this picture I wonder to myself... Hmmmmm, I wonder what her shoes are made out of....

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 02:33 PM

Here is a diagram of how this thread has gone...

1. Pretty gay
2. Stupid
3. Slightly funny
3. Hilarious
4. Vicious
5. Mean spirited.
6. Ugly
7. ALR
8. Even more vicious
9. Hilarious

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 02:37 PM

Samuel: Titanium?

Or in off-roading forum speak; Unobtainium.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Here is a diagram of how this thread has gone...

1. Pretty gay
2. Stupid
3. Slightly funny
3. Hilarious
4. Vicious
5. Mean spirited.
6. Ugly
7. ALR
8. Even more vicious
9. Hilarious
I'm waiting for:

11. PROFIT

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 03:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Gee, you are pretty cool....a real man...you dont know me or my income so I'm not sure why you would insinuate that I have a $500 discover card...I'm not whining...and you dont care about being polite on the internet? Then why dont you go back to the backwoods of your birth and fuck your momma a few more times...I'm sure you'd enjoy another inbred fag to live with...
Is that supposed to be smack? Good god, 5th grade tantrum much? I swear just from reading your tripe you spew on this board, I'd have to think a dead clam carries more intelligence and a higher IQ than you. Why not pick up a book and study for that GED in between your used car sales.

Keep on keepin' on tard. Remember, this is a message board. Quit taking typed words to heart and grow some thicker skin or you'll be crying more tears than Jacko in the courtroom everytime you log on.

Good luck with that, twit. [LOL]

By the way, this:

and you dont care about being polite on the internet? Then why dont you go back to the backwoods of your birth and fuck your momma a few more times

...makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Make sure that ooze dripping from your nose is in fact snot, and not what's left of the dime sized brain you had in that massive head you sport.[/b]
makes perfect sense to those of us who speak english...I dont sell cars..never have...now wheres that guy who was posting about all the Mexicans taking back the US from us?? I cant think of a better plot of land for them to take back first than the one you're currently standing on...course even the poor Mexicans dont care much for mental midgets either....

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by distant planet:
Hell, I completely missed all the fun on this post. Whiner girl (or whatever your name is), can't you see that by responding, you are merely fanning the flames. You must have been picked on as a child. Problem is, you still don't get it. [Wave]

Ian, Ian, Ian. I am seriously jealous. Leslie looks fine from that angle. I like the tattoo. Where can I get that mod? My wife is very nice looking, but she would never pose like that in the buff. You are a very lucky man indeed. Did I say that I was jealous? OK...where's my hand cream--I need some relief. [Too much XOC] laugh

-dp [Smoking]
Yes, I agree, that picture probly is the best one of Ian's wife....her ass is hidden by the XOC sticker and you cant see her face or her chest....
Posted by: Smith

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 03:13 PM

Quote:
I'll be first.

I've jacked off twelve times already.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 03:16 PM

Quote:
...babbling that no one wants or cares enough to hear
Dude, seriously. Honestly. Let it go man. You're not making anyone quake in their cyber boots and you are failing to even scratch the surface of anyone's psyche.

Just let it go man. Let it go.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 03:17 PM

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 03:29 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]...babbling that no one wants or cares enough to hear
Dude, seriously. Honestly. Let it go man. You're not making anyone quake in their cyber boots and you are failing to even scratch the surface of anyone's psyche.

Just let it go man. Let it go.[/b]
never intended to try and make anyone "quake" in their boots...just defending myself against Ian and others need take out their frustrations....and not sure what you mean by "scratch the surface of anyone's psyche" but I am not about to back down on anything just because a bunch of computer dorks flame me a few times...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 03:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]...babbling that no one wants or cares enough to hear

Just let it go man. Let it go.[/b]
He Can't, he is a dog turd. The more you poke him the more he stinks.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 03:32 PM

Claus, you poke dog turds? eek

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 03:33 PM

Is it like apple pie? :rolleyes:

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 03:45 PM

just to show I am not completely without humor and to redeem this thread in the eyes of many....we may disagree as to wether I am a asshole, wether Pink is talented or wether Ian is a mental midget...but can we agree this chick is hot??

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 04:02 PM

Quote:
just to show I am not completely without humor and to redeem this thread in the eyes of many....we may disagree as to wether I am a asshole, wether Pink is talented or wether Ian is a mental midget...but can we agree this chick is hot??
Nice comeback.....for a car salesman

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 04:31 PM

I am not....repeat.....NOT a car salesman!!! Never have been....of all the insults thrown around at me....that would probly be the worst.....

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 04:39 PM

Quote:
I am not....repeat.....NOT a car salesman!!! Never have been
So uhm, do you make good money selling cars?

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 04:40 PM

Quote:

Yea, if you like fake silicone breasts...

:rolleyes:

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 04:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I am not....repeat.....NOT a car salesman!!! Never have been
So uhm, do you make good money selling cars?[/b]
Sure you are...you talk like one, you look like one...I bet you are the king of the Lemon lot at Toyota...WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET YOU INTO THIS KIA?....

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 04:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:

[b]just to show I am not completely without humor and to redeem this thread in the eyes of many....we may disagree as to wether I am a asshole, wether Pink is talented or wether Ian is a mental midget...but can we agree this chick is hot??

Yea, if you like fake silicone breasts...

:rolleyes: [/b]
She'd look better if she were shaved.
[ThumbsUp]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:

[ThumbsUp]
What are you talking about, a little bit of hair down there is good for keeping your upper lip warm!

wink

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 04:53 PM

Quote:
[ThumbsUp]
Do you really think so? I dunno.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 04:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:

[b]She'd look better if she were shaved.
[ThumbsUp]
What are you talking about, a little bit of hair down there is good for keeping your upper lip warm!

wink [/b]
In Southern California we prefer our clams to be the non-bearded variety. It doesn't get that cold around here, but I see your point
laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I am not....repeat.....NOT a car salesman!!! Never have been
Sure you are...you talk like one, you look like one...I bet you are the king of the Lemon lot at Toyota...WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET YOU INTO THIS KIA?....[/b]
no, no, no...actually I am the banking end of Toyota...not the dealer end...so when all you stiffs come in looking for cars and the dealer goes to "run your credit" its me looking at your crummy Lane Bryant credit card that you cosigned with your fat wife/ex girlfriend and then laughing at your measly incomes and then turning around and telling the sales person he'd be better off putting you in a nice
[Rainbow] Toyota Echo...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 05:09 PM

So spalind, I've thought about selling cars before. Do you like it? Can you see yourself doing it as a career or is it something to tie you over until you get into your profession of choice? Do you think of it as a career?

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 05:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
I am not....repeat.....NOT a car salesman!!! Never have been
Sure you are...you talk like one, you look like one...I bet you are the king of the Lemon lot at Toyota...WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET YOU INTO THIS KIA?....[/b]
no, no, no...actually I am the banking end of Toyota...not the dealer end...so when all you stiffs come in looking for cars and the dealer goes to "run your credit" its me looking at your crummy Lane Bryant credit card that you cosigned with your fat wife/ex girlfriend and then laughing at your measly incomes and then turning around and telling the sales person he'd be better off putting you in a nice
[Rainbow] Toyota Echo...

Is there a difference?...albeit you assist in ripping people off, Banking end???. So I should call the student that does our credit card authorisations being in the "banking end" ??. how much of a GED did you need to get that?. Is the Xterra a company car? or did you earn your bonuses charging for undercoating ??

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 05:20 PM

Quote:
Is there a difference?...albeit you assist in ripping people off, Banking end???. So I should call the student that does our credit card authorisations being in the "banking end" ??. how much of a GED did you need to get that?. Is the Xterra a company car? or did you earn your bonuses charging for undercoating ??

[/QUOTE]

actually I only do that on one weekend a month...and I dont rip anyone off....all I do is say yes or no to the deal the salesperson sends over...and sorry to dissapoint you but given that I handled(when I was in credit full time) 25 million $'s worth of loans a month it takes slightly more than a GED....though now that I dont do credit full time and handle the dealerships themselves I generally only handle loans and transactions about 6 or 7 times a month...though the $ figure is closer to 50 million now...that answer your question jackass??

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 05:23 PM

Quote:
So spalind, I've thought about selling cars before. Do you like it? Can you see yourself doing it as a career or is it something to tie you over until you get into your profession of choice? Do you think of it as a career?
now your posts I can respect...funny and poke fun at me without being an a-hole about it...but I do like being in the car business....Toyota have been very good to me...I personally am psyched they are in the NASCAR truck series now...oh, and I do think I'll be in the car business a while...Toyota isnt going anywhere anytime soon...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 05:31 PM

oh...I almost forgot...lets see....one complaint about fake breasts....check....one complaint about not being shaved.....check...
Posted by: BoneCrusher

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 05:43 PM

pink rules you all suck i win deal with it

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 05:47 PM

Quote:
oh...I almost forgot...lets see....one complaint about fake breasts....check....one complaint about not being shaved.....check...
Hey! That's a sweet red x you posted, bitch. HAHAHAHA [LOL]
Posted by: electrobuzz

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 06:46 PM

Gents and ladies,

I never thought I'd be the one to play this card...but for Christsakes, it's time:

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 07:04 PM

Quote:
but can we agree this chick is hot??
If her surgeon had put her implants in the correct places so her nipples weren't fucked up, yes.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 07:08 PM

Quote:
no, no, no...actually I am the banking end of Toyota...not the dealer end...so when all you stiffs come in looking for cars and the dealer goes to "run your credit" its me looking at your crummy Lane Bryant credit card
I was wondering what "Wholesale Analyst" meant in your profile, it means "bank teller". No wonder you're so angry all the time.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 07:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]no, no, no...actually I am the banking end of Toyota...not the dealer end...so when all you stiffs come in looking for cars and the dealer goes to "run your credit" its me looking at your crummy Lane Bryant credit card
I was wondering what "Wholesale Analyst" meant in your profile, it means "bank teller". No wonder you're so angry all the time.[/b]
ahh, youre back...no, not angry all the time...in fact probly one of the happiest people you will find...course the drugs help keep things that way....but Bank Teller? not quite....dont handle the $ at all my little friend...I just make the decisions as to who gets the $ and at what rate and what for...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 07:30 PM

Quote:
ahh, youre back...no, not angry all the time...in fact probly one of the happiest people you will find...course the drugs help keep things that way....but Bank Teller? not quite....dont handle the $ at all my little friend...I just make the decisions as to who gets the $ and at what rate and what for...
Dude, you need to stay off the drugs.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 07:37 PM

From link-
Quote:
Initial toxicology reports indicate that Spalind was high on a mixture of narcotics and prescription drugs at the time of the incident. Results of a psychological exam to determine if he will face possible jail time or be institutionalized are pending.

[Spit]

Oh, and we're a little princess are we? [LOL] [LOL]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:52 PM

Quote:
dont handle the $ at all my little friend...
I'm not your friend. Stop trying to change your game, it's not working.
Posted by: Uzbad

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 08:53 PM

Hey how come this thread is at 12th page and there is still no arguing about lefties? Or blaming some religion/country for something.. smile
Geez..

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Uzbad:
Hey how come this thread is at 12th page and there is still no arguing about lefties? Or blaming some religion/country for something.. smile
Geez..
refreshing isnt it?
Posted by: Kerensky97

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 30/01/04 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
refreshing isnt it?
I was just thinking we need to throw some gun-control, abortion, democrat, immigration greandes in here are really get the party started. laugh

I think that this thread just goes to show that political or not, everything thread in the Off Topic section of XOC is a titanic waste of time.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 31/01/04 06:18 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]dont handle the $ at all my little friend...
I'm not your friend. Stop trying to change your game, it's not working.[/b]
i guess you missed the sarcasm...
Posted by: Paul H

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 01/02/04 02:59 AM

Hey splandid

Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 01/02/04 03:58 AM

Judas fucking Iscariot on a goddamn crutch, I miss all the fun.

Some of you really need to stop acting like old ladies!

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 01/02/04 08:24 AM

Yeah Nuff said
Posted by: LAXterra

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 01/02/04 01:21 PM

So... after reading 12 pages. :rolleyes:

Watch the Other Pepsi Commercial during the Super Bowl. If you are one of the 100 million winners out of 300 million bottles of Pepsi company product... then go to iTunes an pick one of over a half million free songs. eek

Choose Britney, Beyonce, Pink, C.W. McCall or whatever. :rolleyes:

Preview a 30 second clip of whoever's song. You have 30 seconds of preview to see if you like the song without visual aides. [Too much XOC]

The Pepsi Commercial's are part of Apple's plans to improve their market share of the legal downloadable music. [ThumbsUp]
They already have 70%. laugh

Oh... an Pepsi's plan to sell more carbonated syrup water. [Huh?]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 01/02/04 02:02 PM

Fuck iTunes

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 01/02/04 07:51 PM

Ian, your wife is attractive, KJ that girl you posted has got some kick ass gleutal cleft and Splained that lady you posted is quite attractive also. The honest truth is I have been intement with all the women in some way or another posted on this thread. It has not been enjoyable but necessary, I have dug fecal impactions out of obese chicks and given vaginal suppositories to models.

Believe it or not the PUSSIE aka vagina losses its appeal after such experiences. Hell ther are times I have to go home and get drunk just to forget about the 5'4'' 350lb lady I had to dig shit out of.

Everybody' reality is different, mine for example when on the "clock" is at the most basic level of human existance. But for the most part people are what they are so, what the fuck, who cares about the music, looks, and whatever bullshit we can bitch about.

Sorry to ramble I need another beer I had to extract 4lbs of rock hard shit out of some homeless mans ass, no I am not gay, just doing my job. [Spit] [Freak] [Spit] [Freak]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 01/02/04 07:59 PM

4 lbs of ....how did.....What on GODS GREEN EARTH WAS.... i dont wanna know. I dont care. I dont want anyone to ask. Lets all forget it even happened

[Freak] [Huh?]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 02/02/04 05:50 AM

YEs that is no missprint, maybe not 4lbs. but a shitload, no pun intended. [Huh?]
Posted by: NY Madman

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 02/02/04 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by airbornenurse:

I had to extract 4lbs of rock hard shit out of some homeless mans ass

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 02/02/04 07:35 PM

Trust me its nothing I enjoy, if I dont do some of the nasty shit my job requires of me people could die. I have seen people so badly inpacted (constipated) that they start throwing up shit, befor you know it you have a dead bowl and bam a dead person.

Sure there are times I dig shit out of peoples ass, there are times I break ribs on some old frail person while doing chest compressions. In the end regardless of how nasty or heroic, it boils down to, God willing, the person to be with there loved ones again, or what ever it is they live for.

Sorry to redirect this thread by the way.
Posted by: NY Madman

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 02/02/04 09:08 PM

Quote:

I have seen people so badly inpacted (constipated) that they start throwing up shit, befor you know it you have a dead bowl and bam a dead person.
Geez.... What the hell are these people eating?

Any experience I had with homeless people... way back when... was a lot of them shit like ducks.

Have you discussed this with xterrapin?

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 02/02/04 10:51 PM

Circque de poop

[img]http://www.doodie.com/pics/boomerang4.gif.11042003[/img]

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 08:37 AM

Quote:
I have seen people so badly inpacted (constipated) that they start throwing up shit,
Like in that episode of South Park where they shove food up their ass and shit out of their mouths?

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 08:49 AM

How did this turn into a scat thread ?

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 09:29 AM

Quote:
Pink=Scat....

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 10:10 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind the used car salesmen: Nothing of signifigance.
With all the verbal diarrhea he's thrown out as of late, it's quite fitting.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 10:29 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]How did this turn into a scat thread ?
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind the used car salesmen: Nothing of signifigance.
With all the verbal diarrhea he's thrown out as of late, it's quite fitting.[/b]
Hey!! it doesnt say USED car salesman...at least not yet!! and if being a car salesman in all your eyes is what I am....thats fine by me...I am guaranteed a job, a pension, social security, a good salary, free healthcare, and a huge 401k...not bad for being a "whiny, used car salesman"...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 10:35 AM

Thank you, Vanna.

Now, splandid. You have ten seconds to solve the puzzle. Take a deep breath, but down your baby bottle and focus on the board. Your ten seconds start....NOW!

Good luck.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 11:13 AM

Quote:
Thank you, Vanna.

Now, splandid. You have ten seconds to solve the puzzle. Take a deep breath, but down your baby bottle and focus on the board. Your ten seconds start....NOW!

Good luck.
No Fark Yourself??? is that some sort of new Physics-Dork joke??? mmm...jealousy over my job will get you nowhere...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 12:08 PM

I hope you folks can view this?

SPALIND TRIBUTE [LOL]

-dp [Smoking] laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 05:00 PM

Spalind during work hours (when not spewing shit on XOC):

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 05:00 PM

sweet!! i can't wait for the ECXC...i hope some of you will be there....i'll bring some used cars to sell....anybody want a Daewoo?? what was their slogan?? looks designed by italians, engine designed by germans, and put together by koreans??? sorry for the poorer than usual punctuation...i just had all 4 wisdom teeth out...and i'm on vicodan in addition to the usual drugs...

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 05:02 PM

Quote:

i do have a goatee...no glasses though...but wasnt spewing anything at workk today...took the day off...see above post...and i'll be here all day tomorrow to annoy you as well!!

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 06:50 PM

Splandid graduates from 4th grade 10 years after his regular classmates...

Posted by: gmaxis

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 03/02/04 08:40 PM

Quote:
Trust me its nothing I enjoy, if I dont do some of the nasty shit my job requires of me people could die. I have seen people so badly inpacted (constipated) that they start throwing up shit, befor you know it you have a dead bowl and bam a dead person.
These people just don't give a crap! [Laughing]
But kidding aside, I understand what you go through in your profession. And its true that a male gynecologist doesn't get turned on at every exposed female genitalia he looks at.
Posted by: Ramness

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 05/02/04 01:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]...shows your intelligence once again is inversely proportional to the size of your wife's ass....
Silly, that's a GOX sticker, superimposed over my wife's ass in Photoshop.[/b]
didn't you post her without the GOX stiker there once?
Posted by: Ramness

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 04/03/04 09:53 PM

For those that did think it was a neat commercial here is where you can get it in Mpg

http://216.40.246.214/Britney_Pink_Beyonce-Pepsi_Commercial-Gladiators-Dare_For_More.mpeg

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 05/03/04 12:03 PM

It's the return of the thread that won't die.... :rolleyes:
Posted by: Paul H

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 07/03/04 12:49 AM

Pink is hot [Smoking] laugh

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 09/03/04 11:16 PM

Nice!!

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 10/03/04 07:38 PM

Oyy [Geek] , this thing just wont go away.

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 12/03/04 05:40 PM

Anyone wanna go get a burger?
Posted by: jorge

Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial - 12/03/04 09:27 PM

Quote:

Hey, that file is named "Jorge".