Buy and Sell on XOC

Posted by: Anonymous

Buy and Sell on XOC - 10/02/08 10:17 AM

In literally less than 3 days, I've been screwed by XOC members on items that I either purchased or committed to purchasing.

The first member sold me an antenna that really only matched the description he posted in the fact that it was an antenna. The fact that it was bent and damaged was UPS's fault - even though the box he shipped it in was crease free and there were no other items rattling around in the box.

The second member sold out from under me some parts that I'd committed to buying because he didn't want to be bothered to ship them. So, he sold them to a friend of his who was local. While I can understand his argument because it was easier to sell it locally, I'd responded first - so I think easier became moot at this point.

I'd like to propose to the moderators of XOC that, if they are given sufficient documentation around the deal, such as copies of emails, that the dinks that screwed the other people either be prohibited from posting in the buy/sell area or have a one-truck (troll) rating for a long time - just so that everyone else knows that they are not the honerable of people.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 10/02/08 05:08 PM

Looks like a problem w/ the buyer, not the sellers. Maybe you should have it shipped to the correct address next time so it doesn't have to go back and forth. And you should also make a correction. You weren't screwed by this XOC member, you SCREWED me by giving me the wrong address. I was nice enough to ship it again to fix YOUR mistake and you call me a liar for it? Jerkoff.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 10/02/08 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
Looks like a problem w/ the buyer, not the sellers. Maybe you should have it shipped to the correct address next time so it doesn't have to go back and forth. And you should also make a correction. You weren't screwed by this XOC member, you SCREWED me by giving me the wrong address. I was nice enough to ship it again to fix YOUR mistake and you call me a liar for it? Jerkoff.
Where the fuk is my popcorn? [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 10/02/08 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bpc:
Quote:
[b]Looks like a problem w/ the buyer, not the sellers. Maybe you should have it shipped to the correct address next time so it doesn't have to go back and forth. And you should also make a correction. You weren't screwed by this XOC member, you SCREWED me by giving me the wrong address. I was nice enough to ship it again to fix YOUR mistake and you call me a liar for it? Jerkoff.
Where the fuk is my popcorn? [LOL] [/b]
It was miss shipped laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 10/02/08 05:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Looks like a problem w/ the buyer, not the sellers. Maybe you should have it shipped to the correct address next time so it doesn't have to go back and forth. And you should also make a correction. You weren't screwed by this XOC member, you SCREWED me by giving me the wrong address. I was nice enough to ship it again to fix YOUR mistake and you call me a liar for it? Jerkoff.
Where the fuk is my popcorn? [LOL] [/b]
No shit.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 10/02/08 05:53 PM

Do you really want me to post the entire email string around this?

Oh, and before you start calling me names, notice that I didn't include your name anywhere on my post... You could have just sent that PM that you did and not let anyone know that you might've been one of the people that I was referring to.

So, while I might be the jerkoff that you called me, at least I kept your name out of the public forum.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 10/02/08 05:54 PM

Quote:
I don't think it matters how many times garbage is shipped, whenever the box is opened it is still garbage, just older garbage. [Finger]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 10/02/08 06:11 PM

pics of antenna so we can determine if it was junk to begin with or your just anal?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 10/02/08 08:48 PM

Here ya' go..

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 11/02/08 05:40 AM

It's about fucking time, let's get this ALR fight goin! laugh
Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 11/02/08 06:24 AM

No shit! It's about time this old bag known as the ALR got a good go-round!

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 16/02/08 09:18 AM

Quote:
Here's a few ifs for you:

If you had shipped it when you said you were going to, we wouldn't have had a problem. (I told you that I was going away and you shouldn't blame me that you shipped it when it was too late for me to actually be there to receive it).

If you had given me the tracking numbers when you said you were going to, we wouldn't have had a problem because I could've contacted UPS and told them that I wasn't going to be there to receive the package.

If you'd actually packed the antenna as if it were going to be trucked somewhere (as opposed to putting it in a big box where it could repeatedly shift around and get damaged), we might not have had a problem because the antenna would have been in better shape.

The address that I gave you was not only good, but one that I've used many, many, many times as it's a backup location when I know that I might need it. So, that's a non-starter in my book. You, sir, if you feel it's appropriate to flame me on this issue should take a hard, fast look at yourself in the mirror because I tried to work with you, was in constant communication with you and did everything that I could to accomodate you - especially when you finally admitted that you'd sent the box 5 days after you said it would. You also took no action to protect the item in the box, so perhaps it went in to the box in good shape, but any person who's sent even one item through UPS knows that you NEED TO PACK THE FUCKING THING like it's going to get tossed around. I probably would've accepted the antenna without posting up here if it'd been in good shape. But, as it is now, it looks like some retard got his hands on it and decided to play baseball.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 16/02/08 10:06 AM

Well, why did you play baseball w/ an antenna?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 16/02/08 10:10 AM

Quote:
Well, why did you play baseball w/ an antenna?
That's the best you can do?
Posted by: 01SalsaXterra

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 16/02/08 12:04 PM

Svendog,
How was the condition of the ARB locker I sent you?

It was sent via Fed Ex ground insured and packaged pretty well.

Was it sent to the same address as your CB antenna?

thanks!

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 16/02/08 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Svendog:
Quote:
[b]Well, why did you play baseball w/ an antenna?
That's the best you can do?[/b]
It was all I could come up with at the time.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 16/02/08 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 01SalsaXterra:
Svendog,
How was the condition of the ARB locker I sent you?

It was sent via Fed Ex ground insured and packaged pretty well.

Was it sent to the same address as your CB antenna?

thanks!
The locker was in pristine shape, nothing was out of sorts and, because it was packed so well, I don't think anything moved from the time you sealed the box to the time I opened it.

As for the address you used, it was a different one as I didn't need to plan for a back up and I was certain that I'd either be there to get the package or would have a plan B in place. The antenna deal was different for a couple of reasons - one of which that I was going to be doing more traveling for work and would need to be more flexible as to where I could be when the box arrived.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 16/02/08 06:50 PM

Quote:
The locker was in pristine shape, nothing was out of sorts and, because it was packed so well, I don't think anything moved from the time you sealed the box to the time I opened it.

As for the address you used, it was a different one as I didn't need to plan for a back up and I was certain that I'd either be there to get the package or would have a plan B in place. The antenna deal was different for a couple of reasons - one of which that I was going to be doing more traveling for work and would need to be more flexible as to where I could be when the box arrived.
Great! Glad it made it there without issue.
It weighed a ton and I wasn't sure if Fed Ex would have played soccer with it. laugh
Posted by: Rockaholic

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 17/02/08 08:08 PM

Quote:
Looks like a problem w/ the buyer, not the sellers. Maybe you should have it shipped to the correct address next time so it doesn't have to go back and forth...Well, why did you play baseball w/ an antenna?...It was all I could come up with at the time.
So you are going to blame the person who received the damaged item for damaging it?

It doesn't matter how many times an item goes back and forth, it should be packed properly to insure that the items inside the box are secure. Boxes get dropped by accident all the time, delivery vehicles hit bumps in the raod or get hit on occasion - shit happens.

If you want to blame the damage on the fact the package took a longer trip -then you didn't pack it well enough, assface.

The best you could come up with?
That is much like your packing job - half assed and more pathetic than your your attempts at picking up the petri dish for venereal disease whore at your local Taco Bell.

Holy shit, you sold him a broken item and you have the shit covered cock gobbling, anal leakage licking, diarrhea drinking audacity to blame him?

Hey, Ebauchea - I didn't screw your wife, she slipped, tripped, stripped, and accidentally fell on my dick - repeatedly.

all that took me 5 seconds to come up with - the same amount of time it takes you to reach climax.

Quit lying and act like a man for the first time in your pathetic excuse for a life.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:00 AM

Did I want to insure the items arrived safe or ENSURE? Who's the assface?

XOC is FILLED w/ valuable information. Maybe the item should have been packed better..who knows. I can't for the life of me figure out what my wife has to do w/ anything here? I also don't know what the antenna has to do with you. The biggest problem with this board is "keyboard tough guys" like you who have nothing better to do than shit talk people who you will never come face to face with. Grow up, grow some balls, be a man and do something useful with your life other than shit talk people on message boards. Especially people in which you have nothing to do with.
Posted by: GrayHam

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 08:05 AM

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 08:47 AM

Quote:
XOC is FILLED w/ valuable information.
Am I reading the same board as you? [Huh?]
[Spit]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 10:17 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[Spit]
Well, he's right.

For example:

Don't buy anything from Ebeauchea that has to be shipped.

See? That's valuable info that Svendog could have used . . .

:p

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 11:30 AM

I sold BPC a hi lift..That seems to have got to him ok. I sold some other stuff too..a yak rak, cb, and somthing else which I can't remeber. The only person who complained is the one I had to ship to twice.
Posted by: RedX

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[Spit]
Well, he's right.

For example:

Don't buy anything from Ebeauchea that has to be shipped.

See? That's valuable info that Svendog could have used . . .

:p [/b]
And I learned it's not cool to be a keyboard commando. Who knew? confused

laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 03:16 PM

Quote:
I sold BPC a hi lift..That seems to have got to him ok. I sold some other stuff too..a yak rak, cb, and somthing else which I can't remeber. The only person who complained is the one I had to ship to twice.
I wasn't going to comment but since you name dropped, I'll post some feedback

Sent to correct address, I'll give the packaging a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. Granted, there's not much a shipper can do to the hi lift, it's what the hi lift can do to to the box. Hole in the bottom which probably explains the peanuts blowing around our condo complex, Thin walled cardboard and the top of the box was almost falling of.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 03:17 PM

It's a great day...Lindsay Lohan naked, and now a new ALR thread!!!

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 03:51 PM

Quote:

XOC is FILLED w/ valuable information. Maybe the item should have been packed better..who knows. I can't for the life of me figure out what my wife has to do w/ anything here? I also don't know what the antenna has to do with you.
Svendog happens to be a friend of mine, and I'm backing him up. That's what this has to do with me you dumpster diving shit gargling brainless excuse for a human being.

So I spelled something incorrectly, you still got the fucking point, and unlike your posts, I have one. A solid one, wheareas yours is like a mirage - it looks good at a glance but you realize that it's really nothing when you take a closer look.

Maybe it should have been packed better, who knows? That's your statement? Are you kidding, or dumb, because right now I don't know which one is worse.

Yeah, it definately could have been packed better if you are going to blame the customer for the extra "travel".

You live in Jersey, according to the location on the XOC bar, and you shipped to Connecticut. And it travelled there twice and once back to you- that's, tada, 600 miles total.

600 Miles?

If the antenna gets damaged in being shipped 600 miles, it definately wasn't packed properly.
I really hope you never ship something to the west coast or the great plains - I'd hate to see the condition of the antenna if it travelled 1200 miles.

My god, it might look like it had been shoved up some stupid New Jersey resident's asshole, stomped on, burned, and then run through a wood chipper.

What does your wife have to do with this? The same as claiming Svendog was playing baseball with the antenna.

You'd be better off letting a group of monkeys pound randomly on your keyboard, and posting that as your defense. With that improved brain power trying to explain what happened, that post might make some fucking sense.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 05:36 PM

So, is he like the little guy and your the big guy that you need to defend him, or is he your domestic partner? He's an adult let him handle his own problems. You didn't miss spell the word you didn't know the difference. Do you go to CVS and pick up your subscription?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 05:45 PM

Quote:
I go to CVS and pick up my subscription to foreskin quarterly along with my prescription for my flaming genital warts.
Fag [Rainbow]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:
Quote:
[b]Did I want to insure....
....dumpster diving shit gargling brainless excuse for a human being......you still got the fucking point...Are you...dumb...

...My god, it might look like it had been shoved up some stupid New Jersey resident's asshole, stomped on, burned, and then run through a wood chipper...

...make some fucking sense.[/b]
I would pay to see you talk all this sh1t in NJ. You wouldn't last 5 minutes.

How 'bout them Patriots?...
[Finger]

It sounds like the antenna was poorly packed. Maybe a refund or claim is inorder. However,I don't understand why people are getting so over-excited about this issue.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 05:50 PM

Quote:

How 'bout them Patriots?...
[Finger]
How bout them Rockies? [Finger]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 05:58 PM

Quote:
So, is he like the little guy and your the big guy that you need to defend him, or is he your domestic partner?
No, Svendog's a nice guy who left you in anonymity.

I'm willing to call you out as the bedspread anal leakage stain that you are, because I don't give a rats ass...I can be an asshole to people, and I'm willing to do it.

So you want to claim I don't know the difference - well, let me enlighten you, you stupid, inbred, opposable thumb lacking freak of nature that should be hunted down, beaten, crucified, burned, and shot.

If you had just kept your stupid shit eating mouth closed, no one here would have known about whom he was referencing.

Oh, I would know, and other NEXterra members would know, because he mentioned it to us...But no one else on XOC would have had a fucking clue if you didn't come right out of the closet and announced yourself as the pile of dried up diarhea that you are.

So who doesn't know any better now, you piece of corn in a dried up turd?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Did I want to insure....
....dumpster diving shit gargling brainless excuse for a human being......you still got the fucking point...Are you...dumb...

...My god, it might look like it had been shoved up some stupid New Jersey resident's asshole, stomped on, burned, and then run through a wood chipper...

[/b]
Sh1t? You are in the ALR, you can use vowels instead of numbers here.

Maybe you should take a closer look and notice I didn't call all NJ residents Dumb. I'm sure if I called all NJ residents Dumb, then yes I might have a problem, but I didn't do that.

Maybe you should read what I write and not put innuendo and sentiments into my posts that isn't there - like my "so-called' death threat against you. :rolleyes:

I just said some stupid New Jersey resident's Asshole (that's a$$hole, so you can understand it) - as in a stupid New Jersey person. I'm sure New Jersey has at least one Stupid person, if not more...unless they all moved to Colorado. :rolleyes: Every state has some stupid people in it. Some have more than others. But if you want to take that statement personally, like you apparently do, well then that says a lot more about you than me.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:08 PM

And you or any other member of XOC disliking me changes what in my life? If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:14 PM

Quote:
And you or any other member of XOC disliking me changes what in my life? If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth.
Apparently it does means a lot to you, otherwise you wouldn't have postedto protest of Svendog's statement about your transaction...which, again, no one would have known it was you if you just kept blowing the neighbors dog.

So don't try to claim you don't care, because now you look like the world's biggest liar.
Congratulations, you just surpasssed Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens as the world's largest lying piece of shit (sh1t, for my little b1tch)

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:17 PM

Quote:
dude, please...

your wife is calling and the Solara needs a new set of wiper blades....
laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Did I want to insure....

[/b]
Sh1t? You are in the ALR, you can use vowels instead of numbers here.

Maybe you should take a closer look and notice I didn't call all NJ residents Dumb. I'm sure if I called all NJ residents Dumb, then yes I might have a problem, but I didn't do that.

Maybe you should read what I write and not put innuendo and sentiments into my posts that isn't there - like my "so-called' death threat against you. :rolleyes:

I just said some stupid New Jersey resident's Asshole (that's a$$hole, so you can understand it) - as in a stupid New Jersey person. I'm sure New Jersey has at least one Stupid person, if not more...unless they all moved to Colorado. :rolleyes: Every state has some stupid people in it. Some have more than others. But if you want to take that statement personally, like you apparently do, well then that says a lot more about you than me.

WHAT??

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:19 PM

I think I found out where the antenna received the damage:

mortar fire I believe.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]And you or any other member of XOC disliking me changes what in my life? If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth.
dude, please...

laugh [/b]
Those peanuts were a thank you gift for being a dick to me in a passed thread smile

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:20 PM

Quote:
WHAT??
"It's better to be thought a retard than to post and remove all doubt."

That was in response to JeffW, referring to previous conversations we have had.

Thanks for playing.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:20 PM

ebeauchea, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and not flame you on this. I mean, everyone has a bad few days / week / whatever and not everything works out for everyone.

So, I pretty much wasted $30 - which is the way I feel now given that someone that you referenced also had problems with the way you packed things. To me, that's a trend and not an exception.

At this point, we're having a battle of wits and you're coming in here like Venus De Milo (no arms) - unarmed for those that don't get the reference.

So, here's the deal.. everyone who's read this knows that you didn't argue a single one of the points that I made - which means that everyone knows that you're my bitch. So, take this like a man and walk away - and I'll do the same and we can call this off (as much as that'd disappoint everyone reading in this section).

If you don't then I'm going to call you Venus every time I see you on this board and choose to respond and will expect that, if and when we do meet, you'll act like a bitch and I'll expect you to get me a sandwhich and a beer, sit down and shut the fuck up. After that, the only time I want to hear your voice is when you're asking me how soon I want another beer.

I tried to handle this well and tried to keep your name out of it, but like Rockaholic said, you made the choice to let everyone know who I was talking about.

Oh, and I can take care of myself...

So, my advice is; let this go and it'll fade away as soon as the next flame war starts. In a few months, only you and I will even remember this.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:28 PM

What everyone else says it meaningless and useless. The name calling by everyone else is childish. My beef was with you. I see you are still unclear as to why.

1. I packed the K30 Antenna that I described as a K30 in a box.

2. That was a brand new box w/ is usually used to ship much heavier and more fragile items in.

3. Of all of the items I sell you were the only one to complain.

4. Again, if it didn't have to be shipped more than once it would have been fine. (Whoever says it's only going so many miles is clueless as to what goes on in a UPS terminal.)

Obviously we will never agree with who is right or wrong or whatever. That's not the point anymore. I already lost out on making any money off of the item and you are not happy w/ the item. The antenna part is cheap the base is what you paid for. My only issue is how people have to involve themselves in this as if they meant anything to me. I don't feel like I lost any friends, nor am I going to hold a grudge w/ anybody.

The shit talking does get to me as I'm short tempered and have a big mouth as it is, but I'll get over it.

I think you all need to stop acting like you own me because I doubt highly anyone would EVER act like that to me in person.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]And you or any other member of XOC disliking me changes what in my life? If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth.
dude, please...

laugh [/b]
Those peanuts were a thank you gift for being a dick to me in a passed thread smile [/b]
Wow... Have you seen your therapist recently? Me thinks it's time to make an appointment. ....

Please trade in your X with a 2" inch PML (how does one do that?), leave XOC and any other Nissan site for that matter and get ready for your trophy wife to crap out a few kids. Might want to get out of the shipping department of your daddy's biz cuz you aren't cutting it. The townhouse you overpaid for won't be able to handle the 2.5 kids, stay at home wife and mini-van soon.

Welcome to the ALR. Now go fuck yourself.
laugh

See - I ended it with a big grin, it means I'm joking right? Maybe I'm not. Who knows [Freak]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:36 PM

I wasn't joking. I even said to the warehouse guy.."This guys a dick..this is going to piss him off."

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:43 PM

Quote:
I wasn't joking. I even said to the warehouse guy.."This guys a dick..this is going to piss him off."
And who is going to buy anything from you now?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:45 PM

Quote:
So you knew he was a dick before he complained now. [Freak] :rolleyes:

And you knew that how you were sending your stuff was going to piss people off. :rolleyes: [Freak]

Great Customer service attitude. [Finger]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 06:50 PM

Quote:
[Spit] [Laughing]

Dr Phil is calling. You have a show to do...

WTF is your problem son?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 07:01 PM

Quote:
So, before you'd even sent the package the first time, you knew that it was packed badly?

And, you told the guy that I was a dick when I'd only just purchased the thing from you?

You are not only my bitch, VENUS, you are the bitch of any person on here that I say can treat you like a bitch.

Free for all on the ass clown of 2008... we have an early winner.

Good luck venus

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 07:15 PM

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 07:28 PM

Quote:
I want my money back.
I want it all... including what you charged me for shipping.

I'll pay to ship the piece of crap back to you - but I doubt your chicken shit ass would give me an address as then I'd know where you lived or worked.

You stupid moron..

Venus, you'd better hope that we don't meet as I will expect you to do more than get me a sandwich. I don't care about the amount of the money. What I care about is that you knowingly and willingly screwed someone and were so stupid as to admit it.

You are so my bitch and I plan to enjoy every fucking moment of it.

Send my money back. You have my paypal account.

You complete douche.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by far west X:
Perfect.

Venus, you moron.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
It's a great day...Lindsay Lohan naked
pictures?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by zuzuman03:
Quote:
[b]It's a great day...Lindsay Lohan naked
pictures?[/b]
goog

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 09:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
pictures?[/b]
http://media.nymag.com/fashion/08/lindsay-as-marilyn/

Enjoy. Them's good.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 18/02/08 09:11 PM

wait what??? how did we go from a shipping argument to Naked Lindsey.. WTF mate!!! Anyways more of Lindsey...

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 03:09 AM

Quote:
wait what??? how did we go from a shipping argument to Naked Lindsey.. WTF mate!!! Anyways more of Lindsey...
Agreed.
While I truly appreciate the Lohan spread, I'd like to continue to hear from Venus on how he expects to resolve this.

Send my money back, Venus.
Send it today.
Posted by: Claus

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 09:03 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]wait what??? how did we go from a shipping argument to Naked Lindsey.. WTF mate!!! Anyways more of Lindsey...
Agreed.
While I truly appreciate the Lohan spread, I'd like to continue to hear from Venus on how he expects to resolve this.

Send my money back, Venus.
Send it today.[/b]
I'll pay you $31.25 for the Antenna, I'll pay for shipping, fuck me a stick that made it to the ALR deserves a spot on my garage wall.

So I guess you don't fuck with NEXterra eh?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 09:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
pictures?[/b]

Enjoy. Them's good.[/b]
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING?. her face looks like it caught fire and someone put it out...with a shovel. Her ass is HUGE and her tits, while the best thing she has going has her left nipple sitting 1.3 inches higher than the other. SHe is PASTY white, what a bad way to honor Norma

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 02:18 PM

Quote:
I'll pay you $31.25 for the Antenna, I'll pay for shipping, fuck me a stick that made it to the ALR deserves a spot on my garage wall.

So I guess you don't fuck with NEXterra eh?[/QB]
PM me your address and you can have it... no charge.

At this point, I'm going to consider the lost money part of my entertainment fund as Venus made it clear today that he thinks he's still running this show and I have to do things his way if I want my money back.

Venus, you're still my bitch, you'll remain my bitch and I plan to have a lot of fun at your expense on this board, any other board that I find you on and maybe even one day in person.

Oh, and I like my beers cold. So, when you get it, you'd better hurry your ass up as you give it to me.
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 02:25 PM

Quote:
Now you sound like that internet tough guy that you talked about before..

Please bro you don't fucking phase me one bit. Trust me on that.. wink

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 02:26 PM

Quote:

XOC is FILLED w/ valuable information. Maybe the item should have been packed better..who knows. I can't for the life of me figure out what my wife has to do w/ anything here? I also don't know what the antenna has to do with you. The biggest problem with this board is "keyboard tough guys" like you who have nothing better to do than shit talk people who you will never come face to face with. Grow up, grow some balls, be a man and do something useful with your life other than shit talk people on message boards. Especially people in which you have nothing to do with.
Here's where you said that. :rolleyes:

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RI Xterra:
Quote:
[b]Did I want to insure the items arrived safe or ENSURE? Who's the assface?

Here's where you said that. :rolleyes: [/b]
Venus as an internet tough guy....

That's way more funny than his come backs..

See, Venus, people here can post up things that are relevant AND funny.

Oh, and Venus, you're my bitch.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 03:47 PM

Since it's all been said here's my contribution to the thread:

For all the "ownage", Cockaholic gets a prize.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 04:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:

PM me your address and you can have it... no charge.

At this point, I'm going to consider the lost money part of my entertainment fund as Venus made it clear today that he thinks he's still running this show and I have to do things his way if I want my money back.

Venus, you're still my bitch, you'll remain my bitch and I plan to have a lot of fun at your expense on this board, any other board that I find you on and maybe even one day in person.

Oh, and I like my beers cold. So, when you get it, you'd better hurry your ass up as you give it to me.[/QB]
11270 Blaney Way Pitt Meadows BC Canada V3Y2V3.

I will straighten it out and use to to initiate NOOBs who wish to join XOC...

PLEASE when u mail it only wrap it in toilet paper.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

that sounds like the original packaging though. its no good. better make it bounty paper towels.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 05:03 PM

Quote:

PLEASE when u mail it only wrap it in toilet paper.[/QB]
Name?

If you're serious about wanting it, I'm serious about sending it. It will sit in my garage - unused and useless. So, if it's something that you'd want, I'm more than happy to share.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:162220 Barny Way Shit Meadows BC Canada V22Y2V38
**Prepares 3 day Mexican food binge box o shit for delivery**

laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 05:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
that sounds like the original packaging though. its no good. better make it bounty paper towels.[/b]
There was no packing material.

Unless you count air... If you do, then it was fully stuffed with air.

It was probably Venus' ass air or ass breath.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 05:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:

laugh
What a riot... that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that. One New England steamer coming up. [Huh?]
Posted by: Stonecoldchavez

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 05:09 PM

Can you guys have a Battle Royal at ECXC? laugh :p

Brad can be the referee.

S.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 05:38 PM

Quote:
Now, that's worth the whole thread. And the answer is NO. [Too much XOC]
(you don't mess with good people no matter where they are)

Where the hell did JeffW go??? [Smoking] Whazzup, CO? Nice tits.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 05:40 PM

Quote:
So I guess you don't fuck with NEXterra eh?[/QB]
Umm, something along those lines.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 05:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Name?

If you're serious about wanting it, I'm serious about sending it. It will sit in my garage - unused and useless. So, if it's something that you'd want, I'm more than happy to share.[/QB]
Name???

Claus Albaek Christensen

Unlike most people here I do not feel paranoid enough to hide my identity

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 05:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:

laugh
Bet that will make it across the border....I'll collect some used Condoms and send them return..Jizz gum

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:

Brad can be the referee.

S.
Why ruin a perfectly good ECXC when I have a bitch at hand to get my beer and food?

I'd say that I'd be around to help Venus out on the trail, but I doubt he'll be running the hard stuff.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 06:25 PM

Quote:

Brad can be the referee.

S.
Fucking right....Sounds fun. laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 06:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
pictures?[/b]

Enjoy. Them's good.[/b]
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING?. her face looks like it caught fire and someone put it out...with a shovel. Her ass is HUGE and her tits, while the best thing she has going has her left nipple sitting 1.3 inches higher than the other. SHe is PASTY white, what a bad way to honor Norma
Aren't you the guy that destroyed the original Phat Chicks thread? Sorry, but that completely disqualifies you from ever being considered a titty expert.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 06:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:
pictures?[/b]

Enjoy. Them's good.[/b]
Aren't you the guy that destroyed the original Phat Chicks thread? Sorry, but that completely disqualifies you from ever being considered a titty expert.

Do you fuck the Dead horse after you beat it?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 07:08 PM

Quote:
Do you fuck the Dead horse after you beat it?
I may beat a dead horse, but you'll always be the killer of the Phat Chicks thread.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 07:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Do you fuck the Dead horse after you beat it?
I may beat a dead horse, but you'll always be the killer of the Phat Chicks thread.[/b]
I started it......

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 07:44 PM

Quote:
For all the "ownage", Cockaholic gets a prize.
Like everything else you've posted, those boobs aren't yours, the idea wasn't yours, the picture wasn't yours, the woman definately isn't yours....
But really, again with the Cockaholic?
We've covered this you little wortless limp-dick, cum bubble blowing, rectum licking, dried-up-diarhea eating, goat fucking, razor burned beef curtain. Come up with something that's not Madman's original content.

Fuck, even he only used it once. That should tell you something.
Can't you come up with anything on your own?

Like these little bits: all original
JeffW - repeatedly proving people can reproduce through anal sex. Now also proving that the resulting baby is exactly the same as what normally comes out of the anus: Shit that is better off flushed and forgotten.

JeffW- the highway for the world's brown road warriors.

JeffW - Prison's most popular visitor.

JeffW - Over 1 billion penises serviced daily.

JeffW - Like Roger Clemens, he prefers to take it in the butt.

JeffW - It a safe bet that's not toothpaste on his chin.

JeffW - the guy that makes Monkeys at the zoo wonder: How'd he fucking get out?

JeffW - He plays with himself, because he prefers to play with himself instead of with others.

JeffW - Becasue somebody has to always be wrong.

Your feeble attempts at insulting anyone are as hurtful as a wet marshmallow, as entertaining as a watching artificial grass grow, as shocking as blank paper, and as original as a Xerox.

I could have my brain extracted, pureed in a blender, poured back into my skull, and I'd still have better lines and comments than you could ever come up with.

Hell, I can bust out the insults in rhyme
at least it would be challenging this time
Repeating "Cockaholic" but you didn't say it first.
You're a pissant thief, and you belong in a hearse.
Son, if you want to battle you're in denial.
'cause you lack substance, originality and style.
Bitch, you're Roger Clemens, and I'm Derek Jeter
Cause I'm an MVP and you're just a lying cheater.
Like a Stray Dog I'm going to hunt you down
And fucking euthanize you in the goddamn pound.
"Ban Rockaholic", he threatend me, you cried
I might be coming for you, better run and hide.
Was that a noise outside your bedroom window?Could it be me, do you really want to know?
You can run, but can you hide, where the fuck you gonna go?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 07:47 PM

Quote:
I'd say that I'd be around to help Venus out on the trail, but I doubt he'll be running the hard stuff.
Oh, I have a feeling he'll be running around after hard stuff - and I'm not talking about the booze. wink

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 19/02/08 09:44 PM

Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 05:03 AM

x2... This is some of the best comedy we've had on here in a while.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 06:20 AM

I think Rockaholic may have a hit single on his hands. [Spit]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BluMerle:
I think Rockaholic may have a hit single on his hands. [Spit]
[LOL] [LOL]
Posted by: Paul H

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Origami Gangsta:
x2... This is some of the best comedy we've had on here in a while.
Fuck you you asian gangster wanna be!

(just fuckin around you know that)

But really fuck you

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 12:47 PM

why does he have to be Asian? You some sort of Asian hater?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 01:13 PM

Fuck you all...this is a pathetic attempt at an ALR flame war. I'm bored now.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 01:34 PM

Yep....this hit the shit skids in no time flat. It's the "ALR Pussy Chronicles."

[Finger]
Posted by: Paul H

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 01:39 PM

Quote:
why does he have to be Asian? You some sort of Asian hater?
I have much love for the asians. Just ask his mom. Or ask Smith about his mom. laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Fuck you all...this is a pathetic attempt at an ALR flame war. I'm bored now.
[Spit] laugh [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RedX:
Yep....this hit the shit skids in no time flat. It's the "ALR Pussy Chronicles."

[Finger]
Hey, just because my biatch Venus stopped responding doesn't mean that the thread was a 'Pussy Chronicle'.

Maybe he'll grow a set and come back and play - but I think he knows better now and will try to fade into the woodwork, hoping that people don't remember this topic in a month or two.

Oh, Venus, when you do read this I want you to remember that I like my sandwhiches fresh and my beer cold - and like you've learned already - my bitches silent.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 04:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Can you guys have a Battle Royal at ECXC? laugh :p

Brad can be the referee.

S.
Fucking right....Sounds fun. laugh [/b]
I knew you would like that. smile

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 05:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

Name?

If you're serious about wanting it, I'm serious about sending it. It will sit in my garage - unused and useless. So, if it's something that you'd want, I'm more than happy to share.[/b]
Name???

Claus Albaek Christensen

Unlike most people here I do not feel paranoid enough to hide my identity[/QB]
Dude, what are you doing? You've pissed off Madman enough, I wouldn't be surprised if one morning there was a knock at the door. And this would be the last thing you'd ever see....

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 06:10 PM

Quote:
We've covered this you little wortless limp-dick, cum bubble blowing, rectum licking, dried-up-diarhea eating, goat fucking, razor burned beef curtain.
6/10. Extra points would have been granted for references to man chowder, yeast infections, and milky discharge.
Posted by: TravelingFool

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 06:25 PM

YAWWWN... STREEEeeetch... *sigh* "What'd I miss?"
Posted by: Samueul

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TravelingFool:
YAWWWN... STREEEeeetch... *sigh* "What'd I miss?"
Absolutely nothing....

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 07:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Yep....this hit the shit skids in no time flat. It's the "ALR Pussy Chronicles."

[Finger]
Hey, just because my biatch Venus stopped responding doesn't mean that the thread was a 'Pussy Chronicle'.[/b]
A.K.A. "Hey guys, don't stop giving me all of this attention!!"

I didn't stop responding..I simply had better things to do the last two days than to get my ass ripped open by 20 different people on XOC.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

Name?

If you're serious about wanting it, I'm serious about sending it. It will sit in my garage - unused and useless. So, if it's something that you'd want, I'm more than happy to share.[/b]
Name???

Claus Albaek Christensen

Unlike most people here I do not feel paranoid enough to hide my identity[/b]
Dude, what are you doing? You've pissed off Madman enough, I wouldn't be surprised if one morning there was a knock at the door. And this would be the last thing you'd ever see....
[/QB]

Will never happen, the minute he sets foot in Canaduh his skin will start to melt, after all we are all gay Liberal deviant scum.

Why are Americans so Fat?.....discuss
Posted by: NY Madman

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 20/02/08 11:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Will never happen, the minute he sets foot in Canaduh his skin will start to melt, after all we are all gay Liberal deviant scum.

I think both of you have some creepy obsession issues. You both continually bring me up in threads I have nothing to do with whatsoever.

Fat Americans? Who's a fat American, Claus?

It's kind of strange and bizarre for an overweight, fat, Canadian guy to call Americans fat.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]Dude, what are you doing? You've pissed off Madman enough, I wouldn't be surprised if one morning there was a knock at the door. And this would be the last thing you'd ever see....
Quote:

I think both of you have some creepy obsession issues. You both continually bring me up in threads I have nothing to do with whatsoever.

Fat Americans? Who's a fat American, Claus?

It's kind of strange and bizarre for an overweight, fat, Canadian guy to call Americans fat.[/b]
Lets see a picture of you!...oh yeah thats right that might give you away!....and break the security of your internet identity..

I bet you are a 320lbs triple chin slob with parsons hair.

6 foot 2 and 218...bmi is currently 10% so yeah I guess I am fat..

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 11:38 AM

Quote:

I bet you are a 320lbs triple chin slob with parsons hair.

6 foot 2 and 218...bmi is currently 10% so yeah I guess I am fat..
I'm actually about your height and 185lbs with a full head of hair ...... and one chin....if you must know.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 12:10 PM

Quote:

[Finger]
No shit ..... now we're talking about height and weight??? What the FUCK ??? This isn't online dating??

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 01:22 PM

Sure seemed like it was heading that way. :rolleyes:

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 02:39 PM

Well, Venus may need a date soon.

But yeah... my bitch Venus seems to have lost his desire to make a point once he found out that he really didn't have one, that he wasn't able to man-up and take responsibility for his actions and - most of all - that you don't come to a battle of wits completely unarmed..

Which is why he'll always be Venus (de milo) to me.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 02:47 PM

This was a battle of wits? I'll bet your e-cock is feeling large right now, eh?

I'll def. be seeing you @ ECXC.

Your going to tell me how great that is because I'll be able to serve you beer, etc. HOWEVER.. smile You won't open your mouth to me that day. Make this thread a sticky. I'm holding you to it.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 03:20 PM

Awesome....Battle Royale at ECXC. laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 03:33 PM

Nah, I'm not going to fight him..unless we can arrange somthing legal. He's not worth it for me. Unless he wants to throw the first punch. wink

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 04:27 PM

Quote:
Unless he wants to throw the first punch. wink

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 05:18 PM

Quote:
Unless he wants to throw the first punch. wink
As well liked as you are, I kinda think he won't be the only one looking to fix your nose that you fucked up in that gay midget porno "All hole Ebeauchea" you starred in to make money for the wifey's rock.

just saying. it's the best I got right now.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 05:30 PM

looks like i might have to go to ECXC this year.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 05:45 PM

Quote:
looks like i might have to go to ECXC this year.
You ought to come on up. I probably pass by pretty close to your area. I actually always stop in Winchester, VA for the night on my way up.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 06:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b] Unless he wants to throw the first punch. wink
As well liked as you are, I kinda think he won't be the only one looking to fix your nose that you fucked up in that gay midget porno "All hole Ebeauchea" you starred in to make money for the wifey's rock.

just saying. it's the best I got right now.[/b]
That's ok, two faggots shouldn't be hard to drop.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 06:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b] Unless he wants to throw the first punch. wink

just saying. it's the best I got right now.[/b]
That's ok, two faggots shouldn't be hard to drop.[/b]
Yup... there will be someone dropping.... you dropping to your knees to plant tulips....

"Thanks folks, I'll be here all week!"

I need another beer. Even I don't think that was funny.....
Posted by: Mobycat

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 06:26 PM

Two words describe what I've just read in this thread...

circle jerk

bunch of fuckin' homos.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

circle jerk

bunch of fuckin' homos.
X2. I know your reffering to me as well though. I still agree w/ you. I think it's ludacris to have a forum argument. It was entertaining for the time it lasted but it's over now. I'll still be @ ECXC embaress this motherfucker who thinks he's e-tough.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 06:55 PM

Quote:

circle jerk

bunch of fuckin' homos.
yeah...
I'm not feeling the love...

But, then again, I've never been an ass pirate, never have thought about what it might be like to be an ass pirate or ever wondered what ass pirates do when they're alone.

And Venus, unless the laws in PA change before ECXC, remember that you have to buy a case at a time. Since it sounds like I'm not the only one that would like to meet you in person, you might want to bring a big cooler so that you can keep more than a few 6's chilled.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Quote:
We've covered this you little wortless limp-dick, cum bubble blowing, rectum licking, dried-up-diarhea eating, goat fucking, razor burned beef curtain.
6/10. Extra points would have been granted for references to man chowder, yeast infections, and milky discharge.
Eh, it's onesided enough without those kinds of references. Besides, bringing out the A-Game material is best for Face-to-face, and usingit against JeffW is like pulling a gun on a baby to steal it's lolly - really unneccessary given the opposition.

Speaking of face to face meetings though...

Quote:

Your going to tell me how great that is because I'll be able to serve you beer, etc. HOWEVER.. smile You won't open your mouth to me that day. Make this thread a sticky. I'm holding you to it.
Hey, Professor - it's "You're going to tell...." :rolleyes:

You remember this statement you aimed at me:
Quote:
The biggest problem with this board is "keyboard tough guys" like you who have nothing better to do than shit talk people who you will never come face to face with.
I'll be at ECXC, I won't be hiding. Hell, I'll be near the NEXterra banner - come asking, and be sure to introduce yourself properly Venus.

I really doubt you'll come anywhere near us.

But if you do, be sure to wear a helmet so it doesn't make a mess when my statements blow your mind.

And keep your temper in check, cause I won't throw a punch to start a fight, but if you insist I'll make sure that when the fight is over, you will be too.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 07:29 PM

Dude you can have 150 people standing behind you, that wouldn't stop me from approaching you. Can 2 people kick my ass? Yes. Can you? doubtful. Just because you are more willing to use words against me doesn't make you smarter, stronger, or even better looking than me. All I'm saying is..you weren't involved in this one bit. You also used some strong words against me and I'm calling your bluff. You won't say then to my face. One of three things will happen.

1. You do say them to me in which case who knows what will happen shortly after.

2. You pussy out like the bitch that you are and I laugh in your face, walk away, go hit some trails and get stuck shortly after.

3. One of the two of us simply doesn't show because 5 mos from now I doubt either of us will care much about this.

You have no reason to be mad at me. I offered your boy a refund once he ships it back to me. He refused to he fucked himself. On that note I gotta get my ass to sleep.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 07:37 PM

So in Option #2 you are going to "laugh in (my) face, walk away, go hit some trails and get stuck shortly after."

I'd say you're pretty stuck now, shit for brains...

We'll see who the "Internet Tough Guy" is at ECXC.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 09:47 PM

Quote:
So in Option #2 you are going to "laugh in (my) face, walk away, go hit some trails and get stuck shortly after."

I'd say you're pretty stuck now, shit for brains...

We'll see who the "Internet Tough Guy" is at ECXC.
WTF, dudes?

Over a @$%#&!! antenna?

Do I need to send uncle Bob (from NJ) over with 40000000 oz of Crazy Horse malt liquor to solve this?

If so, I might havta come help drink it!!!
laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 21/02/08 11:56 PM

Wow! this is all a joke right?
Posted by: Samueul

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 03:46 AM

I'm not taking sides.

Nine pages over a $30.00 antenna?

Did I read correctly that a refund was offered if the item was returned? WTF is the problem then? Just ship it back, get your refund, consider each other dicks, never do financial business with each other and be done with it.

You get to "warring" at ECXC and though it sounds like fun to some of you, it's just going to ruin an otherwise good time for many first timers attending and those that don't give a shit about this stupid argument....

Just my opinion though.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 05:55 AM

All I know is my truck ratings have never been so up and down before in one short week.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 06:05 AM

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 06:53 AM

I agree that this will ruin a good time at ECXC. Say you all fight, someone breaks a jaw now that $30 just turned into alot of money. A refund was offered and you denied it. Hang it on your stupid wall or whatever you want to do with it and let it go. It isnt worth fighting, getting assrested or even sued.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 07:01 AM

If you guys are really being serious about getting all butt-hurt at ECXC, then, yeah, this needs to stop.

Pre-run smack-talk is fun, but actual concerns over confrontation don't need to exist to ruin any attendees' good time.

Enjoy the event and let's all look forward to making it one of the best ECXC's so far.

And someone.....bring some of that Crazy Horse. laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 07:32 AM

No shit leave this crap away from ECXC!!! Be fucking men about it and put an end to this.

I'm personally not gonna let any shit happen there. We are going there to have a good time and wheel our rigs.

But I will tell ya this if I get hit with any punches, we are gonna handle this the Irish way and that's a good throwdown followed by sitting around the fire with a couple of shots of some good whiskey.. wink :p

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 08:40 AM

That's why I said if someone could come of up a LEGAL way..I wouldn't mind going in the ring w/ him. I'm no boxer by all means but I'm no little guy either..and I'm younger than him so I figured it would be an interesting fight..for me anyway. Trust me guys I'm not going to do anything that would get me in trouble..I don't need that shit.
Posted by: Auditor_Kevin

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by TrailRider:
I agree that this will ruin a good time at ECXC. Say you all fight, someone breaks a jaw now that $30 just turned into alot of money. It isnt worth fighting, getting assrested or even sued.
No kidding. Since I've grown up and become a man I've realized that the more willing someone is to fight - the bigger loser they are. They must be. Anyone who isn't a loser wouldn't risk losing all that they've worked for.

Possible outcomes of a fight:

1)You win, physically hurt someone else thanks to your inability to interact with another person, get arrested, possibly lose your job (assuming you have one), get sued and lose lots and lots of money (and rightfully so).

2)You lose and get embarassed in front of strangers and maybe really hurt in the process.

Hell, I work too hard for what I have. There's no way I'd give it to some douchebag just because I ended up being physically stronger than him or got some lucky punch in or whatever. I'd take option 2 every time. At least that way I still get to go home to my nice house in my nice truck after a day of work at my nice job.

Anyway, sorry to make a point. Back to arguing about something that costs less than a round of drinks......

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 09:07 AM

Quote:
I wouldn't mind going in the ring w/ him. I'm no boxer by all means but I'm no little guy either..and I'm younger than him so I figured it would be an interesting fight..for me anyway.
You go, girl.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 09:12 AM

Hayyyyyyy!!

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 10:06 AM

So the fights off?

I see some people here talking about lawsuits and being arrested for assault and battery. That is true depending on the circumstances.

If two people mutually agree to fight or brawl, there is no risk of lawsuit. Legally they have each granted the other "privilege" and there would be no standing for a lawsuit. Not unless one or the other uses excessive force such as things like kicking the other in the face when they are down.

So, the fight can take place. As long as you both agree.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 10:14 AM

Hey, I can call the choreographer from West Side Story,
and you guys can have a dance off...Sharks vs Jets style.

Snappy snappity snap snap.... I'll bring the video camera.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 10:17 AM

Quote:
I agree that this will ruin a good time at ECXC. Say you all fight, someone breaks a jaw now that $30 just turned into alot of money. A refund was offered and you denied it. Hang it on your stupid wall or whatever you want to do with it and let it go. It isnt worth fighting, getting assrested or even sued.
To be clear - and I will gladly post up the entire email trail that Venus and I had - I refuse to return the antenna until I am refunded. I gave money to Venus first and then this whole debacle started. I refuse to trust him to credit me the money back until he has the antenna in hand as I have no confidence that he'll actually credit me at all.

The way he acted in all of this makes me almost certain that, once he had both my money and the antenna in hand that I could kiss both good bye as I would have no leverage.

Venus may say that he tried to make good, but I refused to play his dumb ass game by his rules and get screwed a second time in this.

As for this becoming physical at ECXC, I didn't even go partially down that road in any of my posts (go ahead and check) because I have no doubt at all that Venus would find some lame ass reason not to approach me or start anything. So, that was not worth my time. On top of that, I'm with the others here that the ECXC is not a place for that type of crap and I would not want to be the person that damaged the event.

But, like RI X said, if something is started, I will make sure that I end it and then we can go off and have some drinks.

So, $30 is a lame amount for 9 pages, but it has been entertaining.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 11:10 AM

Quote:
So the fights off?

I see some people here talking about lawsuits and being arrested for assault and battery. That is true depending on the circumstances.

If two people mutually agree to fight or brawl, there is no risk of lawsuit. Legally they have each granted the other "privilege" and there would be no standing for a lawsuit. Not unless one or the other uses excessive force such as things like kicking the other in the face when they are down.

So, the fight can take place. As long as you both agree.
You sir are an instigator! [Spit]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 11:12 AM

Quote:
All I know is my truck ratings have never been so up and down before in one short week.
I voted. Was it a 1 or a 5? I dunnnnnooooooo, Eric. Were you ever mean to me? Nahhhhh. Or were you? Nope. Maybe it was a 5. Or maybe it was a 1 cuz I belong to Nexterra. Maybe it was a 5 because I know people involved in this thread and find your answers funny. Hummmmm. How's your fiance? You guys never showed me around town like you said. Maybe it's a 1 because of that. Or maybe it was a 5 cuz you were freaked out and laughed when you found out I was a chick...that was funny as hell.

I don't remember what I put now. laugh

[Argue] What would Rodney King say?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 11:34 AM

Madman, maybe you can set somthing up in your backyard?

XterraXtian or however it's spelled- I would have but you never show up whenever we have a gathering!

Sfellydog or whatever - I sent you an item that was damaged in shipping. That makes me a theif? Let it sit in your garage.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 11:52 AM

I just got back from the future...here's a picture I took of the fight:

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 11:55 AM

Quote:

I wasn't really responding to you with that post per se.

There was some talk about fighting in this thread. I can't recall who started what, but I saw some people getting kind of excited or upset about someone getting arrested or sued.

I just wanted to clarify that if two guys want to fight each other and both agree to do so , they can fight.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 12:00 PM

Quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ebeauchea:

[b]Madman, maybe you can set somthing up in your backyard?
I wasn't really responding to you with that post per se.

There was some talk about fighting in this thread. I can't recall who started what, but I saw some people getting kind of excited or upset about someone getting arrested or sued.

I just wanted to clarify that if two guys want to fight each other and both agree to do so , they can fight.[/b]

I think they were more upset of having ECXC ruined. I'm not intrested in fighting Sfellydog, Rockaholic is the pussy protector who needs a hhwoopin.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 12:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]looks like i might have to go to ECXC this year.
You ought to come on up. I probably pass by pretty close to your area. I actually always stop in Winchester, VA for the night on my way up.[/b]
well, im about a half hour north of winchester and maybe 3 miles from 81 if you're comin that way. im right off the first exit in MD.

ETA: plus i havent seen my NEXTerra friends in a while. whats up ya'll?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 01:10 PM

For the Record, StoneCold was the first to mention a Battle Royal.

As for the escalation, follow the sequence, and let's see who is pushing for said confrontation:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 18, 2008 07:08 PM And you or any other member of XOC disliking me changes what in my life? If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth.
Quote:
What everyone else says it meaningless and useless....My only issue is how people have to involve themselves in this as if they meant anything to me. I don't feel like I lost any friends, nor am I going to hold a grudge w/ anybody.

The shit talking does get to me as I'm short tempered and have a big mouth as it is, but I'll get over it.

I think you all need to stop acting like you own me because I doubt highly anyone would EVER act like that to me in person.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 03:47 PM -

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 04:33 PM -
Nah, I'm not going to fight him..unless we can arrange somthing legal. He's not worth it for me. Unless he wants to throw the first punch. wink
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 07:02 PM -
That's ok, two faggots shouldn't be hard to drop.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 07:53 PM -
I'll still be @ ECXC embaress this motherfucker who thinks he's e-tough.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:posted February 21, 2008 08:02 PM -
Speaking of face to face meetings though...

Quote:
[b]I'll def. be seeing you @ ECXC...
I'll be at ECXC, I won't be hiding. Hell, I'll be near the NEXterra banner - come asking, and be sure to introduce yourself properly Venus.

I really doubt you'll come anywhere near us.

But if you do, be sure to wear a helmet so it doesn't make a mess when my statements blow your mind.

And keep your temper in check, cause I won't throw a punch to start a fight, but if you insist I'll make sure that when the fight is over, you will be too.[/b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:posted February 21, 2008 08:29 PM -
Dude you can have 150 people standing behind you, that wouldn't stop me from approaching you. Can 2 people kick my ass? Yes. Can you? doubtful. Just because you are more willing to use words against me doesn't make you smarter, stronger, or even better looking than me. All I'm saying is..you weren't involved in this one bit. You also used some strong words against me and I'm calling your bluff. You won't say then to my face. One of three things will happen.

1. You do say them to me in which case who knows what will happen shortly after...
Quote:
I'm not intrested in fighting Sfellydog, Rockaholic is the pussy protector who needs a hhwoopin.
So, really, who's the one doing the talking about fighting here? I haven't been. I just let Venus know what awaits him if he wants to escalate things beyond words.

Venus with the itsy-bitsy teeny Penis seems to be all geared up to show what a Big man he is, and exacttly how much what people say here is meaningless and useless - except now he wants to get into a fight with me, because of what I said here, which should be meaningless and useless, so I don't really know why he's got his panties in a twist. :rolleyes:

Ebauchea - Since you want to call my "Bluff" about saying to your face what I post, how much would you be willing to bet to back your claim?

Come on, put your money where your mouth is - but it's gotta be cash - no checks, because I don't trust you. Guess why. :rolleyes:

I's love to take your money on top of insulting you in person so I can see you cry like a little bitch.

Plus, I could use some money for mods. Be a donor, put your money up for me to take from you, you silly little bitch.

Just remember, you said nothing said here was meaningful or useful, so you shouldn't be this upset over what I write.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 01:14 PM

Quote:
I'm not intrested in fighting Sfellydog
Three things:

1) To the statement above, duh.. really?

2) That twist on my screen name is the best that you can do? If so, how freaking pathetic... That's actually worse than that last one liner that you came up with and I thought that was sad all by itself.

3) I stated that I didn't trust you and I wasn't going to follow the process that you'd prescribed because I didn't trust you to honor your end of the deal. If you think that meant that I was calling you a thief, then so be it. I don't care. I'm just not going to drop the 100 IQ points to your level where your plan sounds smart.

Wise up dude... I can post up each and every email that we've traded and every reader can see how I gave you every opportunity to make this right, but you had to stand your ground, rather than being a man and telling me that you f'ed up on the shipping and that you were sorry.

In fact, if you'd even once owned up to the lousy-ass packing job that you did and taken even one fucking inch of responsibility, you wouldn't be my bitch now. But, because you can't man up and do that, everyone here knows that you are a punk wanna be that already admits will drive so badly at ecxc that he'll get stuck.

Good luck Venus.. I like Yuengling.. So, make sure that you get a case of the premium for me.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 01:31 PM

Really, at this point your both embaressing yourselves with the childish insults. Venus w/ the tiny penis? :rolleyes:

Your both a couple of tool sheds.

I don't care if you trust me or not. By not sending it back to me your only fucking yourself. I still have your money and I think I'm going to use it to buy myself a beer and those wiper blades for the solara. [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 01:36 PM

Quote:
Oh, you're not a tool, or a toolbox, or a toolshed....
You're Home Depot. Not one store, the whole fucking chain.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 01:39 PM

Quote:

XterraXtian or however it's spelled- I would have but you never show up whenever we have a gathering!
C'moooon, I missed ONE time!!! [Finger]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 01:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Your both a couple of tool sheds.
You're Home Depot. Not one store, the whole fucking chain.[/b]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 01:53 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rockaholic:
[QB]For the Record, StoneCold was the first to mention a Battle Royal.

Hey now! It was just a suggestion..... laugh

S.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraXtian:
Quote:
[b]
C'moooon, I missed ONE time!!! [Finger]

:p [/b]
HAHA I'd say I was just busting your balls..but..well..you know.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 02:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Your both a couple of tool sheds.
You're Home Depot. Not one store, the whole fucking chain.[/b]
[/b]
And your proud of everything you write?

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes:

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 02:10 PM

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 02:37 PM

Right, and you've come up with such great gems as...."why were you playing baseball with an antenna???"

And you make a lame attmept at name calling Svendog, after being so High and mighty yourself
Quote:
The name calling by everyone else is childish.
well, Pot, meet the Kettle -

You evalutating other people's insults is like Ray Charles evaluating Picasso.

Ebeauchea - Cause ratting yourself out is so much fun.

Ebeauchea - Maximum Anal Capacity: 100 Dicks

Ebeauchea - Also has a "wide stance" in the men's bathroom.

Ebeauchea - Less talented than a coma patient

Ebeauchea - Why some scientists are rethinking evolution

Ebeauchea - Why some religious leaders are now questioning the existance of God

Ebeauchea - Smart like a supermodel, hot like Einstein

Ebeauchea - As menacing as a Teddy Bear

Ebeauchea - How did engineers pile shit that high without external supports?

Ebeauchea - Because a box is all the packing material you need.

Ebeauchea - Star of 1man100cups.com

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 02:51 PM

After reading through this thread again -- and being bored for the last twenty minutes of a Friday afternoon -- I realized Ebeauchea laid a little smack down on a typo:

Quote:
So I put my spelling-nazi hat back on . . . just for shits 'n grins. laugh

======================================================================

Quote:
Something.
Remember.

Quote:
So, is he like the little guy and your the big guy that you need to defend him, or is he your domestic partner? He's an adult let him handle his own problems. You didn't miss spell the word you didn't know the difference. Do you go to CVS and pick up your subscription?
You're.
Misspell.

Quote:
Those peanuts were a thank you gift for being a dick to me in a passed thread smile
Past.

Quote:
What everyone else says it meaningless and useless. The name calling by everyone else is childish. My beef was with you. I see you are still unclear as to why.

1. I packed the K30 Antenna that I described as a K30 in a box.

2. That was a brand new box w/ is usually used to ship much heavier and more fragile items in.

3. Of all of the items I sell you were the only one to complain.

4. Again, if it didn't have to be shipped more than once it would have been fine. (Whoever says it's only going so many miles is clueless as to what goes on in a UPS terminal.)

Obviously we will never agree with who is right or wrong or whatever. That's not the point anymore. I already lost out on making any money off of the item and you are not happy w/ the item. The antenna part is cheap the base is what you paid for. My only issue is how people have to involve themselves in this as if they meant anything to me. I don't feel like I lost any friends, nor am I going to hold a grudge w/ anybody.

Is.
"w/"?-- either it's short for "with" or "which" -- pick one.
Short-tempered.

Quote:
Guy's.

Quote:

Def.? @? Ouch.
You're.

Quote:
Something.

Quote:
I know your reffering to me as well though. I still agree w/ you. I think it's ludacris to have a forum argument. It was entertaining for the time it lasted but it's over now. I'll still be @ ECXC embaress this motherfucker who thinks he's e-tough.
You're.
Referring.
Ludicrous. <-- [Spit] That's my favorite. laugh
Embarrass.

Quote:

1. You do say them to me in which case who knows what will happen shortly after.

2. You pussy out like the bitch that you are and I laugh in your face, walk away, go hit some trails and get stuck shortly after.

3. One of the two of us simply doesn't show because 5 mos from now I doubt either of us will care much about this.

You have no reason to be mad at me. I offered your boy a refund once he ships it back to me. He refused to he fucked himself. On that note I gotta get my ass to sleep.
Them.

Quote:

Sfellydog or whatever - I sent you an item that was damaged in shipping. That makes me a theif? Let it sit in your garage.
Something.
Thief.

Quote:
I think they were more upset of having ECXC ruined. I'm not intrested in fighting Sfellydog, Rockaholic is the pussy protector who needs a hhwoopin.
Interested. <--EDIT: Oops. Missed that one.
Whoopin'.

Quote:
Really, at this point your both embaressing yourselves with the childish insults. Venus w/ the tiny penis? :rolleyes:

I don't care if you trust me or not. By not sending it back to me your only fucking yourself. I still have your money and I think I'm going to use it to buy myself a beer and those wiper blades for the solara. [LOL]
Embarrassing.
You're.
You're.

Quote:
embaressing yourself above>
Embarrassing.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 02:52 PM

and now for something completely different...

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
So I put my spelling-nazi hat back on . . . just for shits 'n grins. laugh
[LOL]

Something about glass houses and throwing stones just came to mind.
[LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 03:07 PM

Quote:
I love your tattoo, bpc. Really nice. cool

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 07:03 PM

Mail order..basement..jobless..where is this coming from? How could anyone know if I was able to fit 100 dicks in my ass? Is it from experience? Your the one who needs the pussy protector on your side. Than you've got your buddy RI Xterra that needs to back you up too? What ever happened to one on one? Your all sooooo witty eh? It takes 3 or more to try and tell me off? It's one thing for the person affected by this argument to be mad at me. It's one thing for the original person to call me names, etc. Why are a bunch of 30 or so yr old plus males on a forum ganging up on one guy just to protect their friend? I'd love to hear this response. I'll check it when I get around to it since I don't always have time to write things like

ebeauchea - 100 dicks in his mouth

or whatever it was. You've honestly got nothing better to do? Really? Interesting.

Rockaholic..what is your real name anyway? I do feel like a tool calling you that.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 22/02/08 08:11 PM

Ok… a few points:
1) While I don’t know how many dicks you can fit up your ass or in your mouth, I can’t say that I really care.
2) One on One and the support that I’m getting : It’s a combination of friendship AND people seeing that I’m making valid points. Yeah, I am fortunate to have some good friends that I trust and respect adding into this thread, but they are outnumbered by the people whom I’ve yet to meet who are also adding to the comment pool . So, while I’m flattered that you think that I’ve cultivated quite a crew, I can’t take any credit for the posts as I think you invited the comments far more than I did.
3) Age: What does that have to do with it? Seriously… the time when you could stop playing the age card ended in high school. So, we’re older… if you were such the young stud, you should be able to take all of us on while you’re having a beer and playing halo3 – as you are on the phone.
You need to man up here. Do you think, on XOC of all places, that anyone could get to page 11 without there being someone to carry the flag? It’s not me, buddy…. You are the marquee show here. All I’m doing is providing the facts and filler information. Like I said before, if you had been a man about this, it probably would’ve gone away back on page 2.. Instead, you’ve made this bitch-slap central and you are at the center of the party… By the way, when you want to contract ‘you are’, it’s you’re, not your. Your is possessive, meaning that it’s something that you have control of. For example, you drive ‘your’ xterra, but, you’re (you are) the person that continues to chime in here and add even more fuel to the fire of the flame jobs you keep getting.
x
Remember, Venus, I want the premium lager from Yuengling…

As for rockaholic’s name, you’ve been a tool fairly well all along, why would not knowing his given name be any sort of change to what you’ve cultivated thus far?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 23/02/08 11:39 AM

Quote:
Your the one who needs the pussy protector on your side
Then why haven't you answered my question?

How much do you want to bet that I won't say what I've posted to your face when you come up to me?

Come on, Mental Midget, you are so certain I won't say anything to you that I've posted and so sure I'm scared of you. Why won't you put your money where your mouth is?

Quote:
How could anyone know if I was able to fit 100 dicks in my ass? Is it from experience?
Remember my post about better to be silent and thought a retard than to post and remove all doubt?
[LOL] So you've had 100 dicks in your ass then [LOL] I mean, the only way we could know from experience is if you have had 100 dicks in your ass before. Thanks for playing, cause you obviously don't get it.

Quote:
Why are a bunch of 30 or so yr old plus males on a forum ganging up on one guy just to protect their friend? I'd love to hear this response
You obviously don't have any friends if you have to ask this question. Either that, or you are a very shitty friend, or your "friends" don't like you.

You do realize that every group of people has one person that they don't like? Ebauchea the Douche - that would be you.

Quote:
Rockaholic..what is your real name anyway? I do feel like a tool calling you that.
Again, better to remain silent...
Clearly, Venus, you are a mental midget and lack the ability to read the simplest of instructions.
Including this post, my name has been in this thread a minimum of 14 times.
Let's see if you can get to the bottom of this and figure out what my name is, you stupid inbred mule-fucker.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 23/02/08 01:05 PM

Quote:

Come on, put your money where your mouth is - but it's gotta be cash - no checks, because I don't trust you. Guess why. :rolleyes:
Would you accept an antenna as the bet?

laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 23/02/08 01:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Would you accept an antenna as the bet?

laugh [/b]
I'd accept it.
Hell, I'd offer it up

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 23/02/08 01:44 PM

Quote:
Mail order..basement..jobless..where is this coming from? How could anyone know if I was able to fit 100 dicks in my ass? Is it from experience? Your the one who needs the pussy protector on your side. Than you've got your buddy RI Xterra that needs to back you up too? What ever happened to one on one? Your all sooooo witty eh? It takes 3 or more to try and tell me off? It's one thing for the person affected by this argument to be mad at me. It's one thing for the original person to call me names, etc. Why are a bunch of 30 or so yr old plus males on a forum ganging up on one guy just to protect their friend? I'd love to hear this response. I'll check it when I get around to it since I don't always have time to write things like

ebeauchea - 100 dicks in his mouth

or whatever it was. You've honestly got nothing better to do? Really? Interesting.

First off chief I was only kidding around. Obviously you missed the smiley's I put in at the end of the sentence. But I do feel your wrong and I think you should just try to man up and try to resolve this like a frigin man. Your actions are so frigin childish that's it's pathetic. I mean you've had more than enough chances to try and correct this. But you've choose to take the childish way and stand here and argue like the internet tough guy you are talking about in so many post.

Hell this could have been simply ended and never had gotten to this ridiculous point. You could have willingly admitted that your wrong and solved the issue. Instead you choose this route. You could have just ended this and sat down and had a beer with us. wink

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 23/02/08 03:16 PM

He can still have a beer with us.
He'll bring them and we can all sit around and talk about the fun we're going to have.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 08:30 AM

Quote:
I just got back from the future...here's a picture I took of the fight:
Who won?

How come Cockaholic isn't in the picture?....

Was he hiding in the bathroom?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 03:42 PM

Wow, JeffW, did you come up with that yourself, or did you have a team of retarded monkeys working around the clock to come up with that attempt at an insult? :rolleyes:

Still holding on to the hope that Cockaholic will someday be funny, huh? :rolleyes: The first graders called, JeffW - they want their insults back.

Holy crap, the only thing funny about that post is that you actually thought it was funny and/or hurtful. I only find it offensive as an attempt to rip on someone, cause that's almost as bad as the "I'm rubber and you're glue..." line elementary school kids use on one another.

Please, for the love of god, don't tell me you still use that one too.

Holy crap, can you even turn on your computer and log onto XOC all by yourself, or does your Mommy have to do that for you? Can you wipe your own ass, or does Mommy do that for you too?

I really want to know: Exactly how did you get as brain damaged as you are? Did you eat lead paint? Did mommy drop you on your head? Did you play in toxic waste? More improtantly, why haven't you stopped doing these things? Based on your posts, you apparently don't have a lot of brain cells left to spare.

More things I want to know about you JeffW-
How much yellow snow have you eaten this winter?
Are all your utensils plastic so you don't electricute yourself when you stick them in the power outlets?
Does everyone talk to you more slowly and loudly, and with more simple words, than they talk to others?
Do you wear adult diapers, or are you a big boy who can use the potty?
Are you able to tie your own shoelaces, or are you still forced to wear velcro?
Are you allowed to cross the street without holding the hand of an adult?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 04:32 PM

What's Duxbury like?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 04:57 PM

I think that it is so funny how Cockaholic can dish it out but cant take it at the same time...

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 05:18 PM

Quote:
Wow, JeffW, did you come up with that yourself, or did you have a team of retarded monkeys working around the clock to come up with that attempt at an insult? :rolleyes:

Still holding on to the hope that Cockaholic will someday be funny, huh? :rolleyes: The first graders called, JeffW - they want their insults back.

Holy crap, the only thing funny about that post is that you actually thought it was funny and/or hurtful. I only find it offensive as an attempt to rip on someone, cause that's almost as bad as the "I'm rubber and you're glue..." line elementary school kids use on one another.

Holy crap, can you even turn on your computer and log onto XOC all by yourself, or does your Mommy have to do that for you? Can you wipe your own ass, or does Mommy do that for you too?

I really want to know: Exactly how did you get as brain damaged as you are? Did you eat lead paint? Did mommy drop you on your head? Did you play in toxic waste? More improtantly, why haven't you stopped doing these things? Based on your posts, you apparently don't have a lot of brain cells left to spare.

Are all your utensils plastic so you don't electricute yourself when you stick them in the power outlets?
Does everyone talk to you more slowly and loudly, and with more simple words, than they talk to others?
Now I'm mad at myself for not thinking of cockaholic myself. That IS def. funny. Not just because your a jerkoff, because it's funny. And watch what you say about the elementary school comments..your the one who called me Home Depot. Or was that a grown up insult?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 07:12 PM

Quote:
And watch what you say about the elementary school comments..your the one who called me Home Depot. Or was that a grown up insult?
I was mocking you. :rolleyes: You know, cause you called me and Svendog toolboxes. :rolleyes:

Oh, wait so now calling you Home Depot is elementray, but calling people toolboxes isn't?

Venus, you are so such the Pot.

By the way, how much do you want to bet, chickenshit?

I'm noticing you're avoiding my challenge to put your money where your mouth is. What, have you lost your certainty that I'm just an "internet tough guy pussy?"

It definately seems like you are aren't so certain since you don't want to back up your big mouth. Who's the pussy now?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 07:14 PM

Quote:
I think that it is so funny how Cockaholic can dish it out but cant take it at the same time...
Right. Because what JeffW and Ebauchea have posted has been so devestating, and it hurts my feeling so badly, it makes me wanna cry :rolleyes: (that's sarcasm, by the way....)

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 07:39 PM

I believe Mr T said it best...
"I PITY THE FOOL WHO WANTS TO BE AN INTERNET TOUGH GUY"

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 07:44 PM

OHH and by the way thanks for the 1 rating.. Douchebag..

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 07:51 PM

Quote:
Well, what did you expect, a cookie? :rolleyes:

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 08:09 PM

Quote:

There's another for you [Finger]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 08:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]OHH and by the way thanks for the 1 rating.. Douchebag..

There's another for you [Finger]

[/b]
[Spit]
See, now that's funny as hell [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 24/02/08 10:43 PM

Quote:

Wow, another monologue by the biggest internet loser we know. How long did it take you to write? This one took me 30 seconds...

Fvck off, assclown.

Latest picture of Cockaholic:

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 06:20 AM

Hey Jeff, why do you spell fuck as fvck? How about shit as sh1t? I've just been wondering that for a while and now seems as good a time as any laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 06:50 AM

Quote:
Hey Jeff, why do you spell fuck as fvck? How about shit as sh1t? I've just been wondering that for a while and now seems as good a time as any laugh
Because it gets the point across without being "flagged" in case somebody is checking out XOC at work. I know it's kinda pointless, being that there's F-bombs galore in this mofo, but it's just a habit.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 10:47 AM

I won't acknowledge your challenge because you are worthless. That's why.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 11:26 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Hey Jeff, why do you spell fuck as fvck? How about shit as sh1t? I've just been wondering that for a while and now seems as good a time as any laugh
Because it gets the point across without being "flagged" in case somebody is checking out XOC at work. I know it's kinda pointless, being that there's F-bombs galore in this mofo, but it's just a habit.[/b]
Huh...I figure quite a few of us are screwed if anyone at work is checking out our posts on XOC laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 11:43 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Wow, JeffW, did you come up with that yourself, or did you have a team of retarded monkeys working around the clock to come up with that attempt at an insult? :rolleyes:

Wow, another monologue by the biggest internet loser we know. How long did it take you to write? This one took me 30 seconds...

Fvck off, assclown.

[/b]
So you are Owned if you decide to Adopt???, I don't get it
confused

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 11:57 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Wow, JeffW, did you come up with that yourself, or did you have a team of retarded monkeys working around the clock to come up with that attempt at an insult? :rolleyes:

Fvck off, assclown.

[/b]
So you are Owned if you decide to Adopt???, I don't get it
confused [/b]
That was going to be my question, too. confused

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 01:07 PM

Quote:
Hey Jeff, why do you spell fuck as fvck? laugh
He's Roman. He's nuts, n-v-t-s, nuts. (History of the World, Part 1)

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 01:21 PM

Quote:
[Wave] PLEEEEASE, do not put any merit on whether you have lit up trucks on the side of your screen or not. It's usually in anger that people use it. And we really dont care much about what they think. wink

PS. Are you TrailRAIDER somehwere else?
PS again. You can turn off the truck rating thing in your profile if you want....

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 02:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]OHH and by the way thanks for the 1 rating.. Douchebag..
[Wave] PLEEEEASE, do not put any merit on whether you have lit up trucks on the side of your screen or not. It's usually in anger that people use it. And we really dont care much about what they think. wink

PS. Are you TrailRAIDER somehwere else?
PS again. You can turn off the truck rating thing in your profile if you want....[/b]
I gave him 1 Truck....for being a Pussy

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 03:12 PM

[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

I wasn't saying anything about the person/people who've
ever rated the guy....I was just trying to be nice.....but you
can't call me a pussy for that!!! I have one. wink :p

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 03:28 PM

Quote:
I won't acknowledge your challenge because you are worthless. That's why.
No, you won't acknowledge the challenge because you are what you are - a fraudulent, spineless, internet tough guy pussy.

You talk tough, but you lack the guts to back it up. That's why you won't put your money where your mouth is, because you know you are talking out of your ass and would lose whatever money you put up.

And now, everyone on XOC knows exactly what you are.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 04:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I won't acknowledge your challenge because you are worthless. That's why.
No, you won't acknowledge the challenge because you are what you are - a fraudulent, spineless, internet tough guy pussy.

You talk tough, but you lack the guts to back it up. That's why you won't put your money where your mouth is, because you know you are talking out of your ass and would lose whatever money you put up.

And now, everyone on XOC knows exactly what you are.[/b]
You are cockaholic now. Quiet.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 04:25 PM

Why should I be quiet if nothing posted in this thread means anything to you? Yet, it is funny how you want to fight me over the "meaningless" things I've posted in this thread.

You have no credibility, you gutless,chicken-shit, spineless, punk-ass-bitch eunuch.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 04:26 PM

Quote:
And you're (YOU ARE properly contracted) Venus...

So, shut the fuck up.

I was going to let this topic drop. Hell, a few of us talked separately about doing just that so that we could move on to bigger and better efforts. But, when you feel like you're (again, 'you are' properly contracted) entitled to call one of my friends a name and tell him to be quiet, I have to step in and tell you one more time that you are not only my bitch, but I'm now going to expect that you crack a few beers for my good friend Jeff and hand them to him when he is running low.

I don't expect you to man-up and do what a man would do, Mr. e-Tough Guy. But, don't come back in here acting as if you're running this show when the most you can lay claim to is that you're the whiney little bitch that you've proven to be.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 04:29 PM

[Crybaby]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 05:07 PM

This one is dedicated to Ebauchea, since he wants to be the center of Attention -
Listen up class, I'm your new professor
I'm here to tell a story 'bout a cross dresser.
Ebeauchea's a bitch ass punk, a punk ass bitch,
The same either way, it doesn't matter which.
He tried to talk tough, but has to squat to go piss
to everyone else, he's name was always Venus
He tried to talk tough, tried to be the man
He failed to think through his flawed little plan.
He tried to play on the field with the big boys,
he should've stayed home with his PreSkool toys.
He should've kept his head low, kept out of sight
but the dumb-ass instead, he tried to pick a fight.
He came unprepared, but he though he coud win
He threw the first punch, and the fight did begin.
He swung a left, I slit his throat with my knife,
and after that I sodomized his wife.
Put that bitch straight to work, as my Ho on the street
Fucking for cash, all the men that she'd meet.
She came back short, so I beat her down
Now she's back with that shit, 6 feet underground.
And that's the story of that shit Ebeauchea
And remember kids, don't pick screenames that are gay.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 05:18 PM

Quote:
This one is dedicated to Ebauchea, since he wants to be the center of Attention -
Do u beatbox too?
[LOL] [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 06:30 PM

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Damn, DBAX....you look like such an angry young man?

Lighten the fuck up. [Finger]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 06:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
And you're (YOU ARE properly contracted) Venus...

But, when you feel like you're (again, 'you are' properly contracted)
I am not a part of this whole thing, but I just wanted to say...

As far as I know, it's not required to contract "you are" at all. His use was correct.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 08:33 PM

Quote:
Somebody needs to start taking his meds...

My impression of lil (MA) Jeffrey:

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 08:55 PM

Claus, why am I a pussy?? (This should be good)

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 08:59 PM

Claus, you ride the short bus??

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 09:13 PM

Quote:
I think your Whiny post about your truck rating made it rather obvious.

I regret if my comment about your concern for your "popularity" on XOC caused you to rip your nylons even further....

Shortbus.....wow at 25 aren't you close to finishing your GED?, if you still look anything like your MySpace advertisement I would hit the treadmill and wax those legs

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 09:18 PM

Quote:

if you still look anything like your MySpace advertisement I would hit the treadmill and wax those legs[/QB]
[Spit]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 09:30 PM

sorry man everyone can't be a garbage man like you

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 09:36 PM

Hey, JeffW, I found a pic of you:

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 25/02/08 09:47 PM

Quote:
No fair; I've put on 10 lbs of muscle since that picture!...

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:No fair; I've put on 10 lbs of muscle since that picture!...
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 05:54 AM

Quote:
Congrats cockaholic you've just found the most popular picture on the internet. [ThumbsUp]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 07:16 AM

I corrected it for you

Quote:
Oh yeah, well You are a poo poo head, yeah thats right

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 08:03 AM

Thats almost as good as a "your mom" joke. Tard

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 11:45 AM

I drink your milkshake.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 11:59 AM

TrailRider ? Are there people on XOC that know you? It seems like you show up with 56 posts talking shit and expect to be showered with pointless little colored trucks..... just sayin...

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 01:16 PM

I have to say, you guys are really good with the insults
and come-backs....but this little girl has you ALL beat!!!

[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

NSFW!!!!
http://www.break.com/index/girl-talks-tough-on-webcam.html

She's alittle nutty. I may be 36, but I'd like
to kick her ass just for talking that way!

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 01:24 PM

Quote:
Tonka Ross's girlfriend is pretty outspoken, y0.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 03:07 PM

Claus called me a pussy so I said shit back. i did nto go talking shit to him.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 03:31 PM

Quote:
sorry man everyone can't be a garbage man like you
So now you have a problem with garbage men heh? [Finger]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 03:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by MemorEsto:
[b]TrailRider ? Are there people on XOC that know you? It seems like you show up with 56 posts talking shit and expect to be showered with pointless little colored trucks..... just sayin...
Claus called me a pussy so I said shit back. i did nto go talking shit to him.[/b]
Actually, what you did was jump into a flamefest with a full-on frontal shit-talking assault:

Quote:
Then, someone responded with a 1 rating for you, and you immediately whined about it:

Quote:
Which prompted many other 1 ratings.

So, MemorEsto was right: You jumped in with some shit-talk, got a 1 rating, then whined about the low rating.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 04:19 PM

Quote:

[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

NSFW!!!!
http://www.break.com/index/girl-talks-tough-on-webcam.html

She's alittle nutty. I may be 36, but I'd like
to kick her ass just for talking that way!
Fine product of inbreeding
[Freak]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 04:19 PM

My ratings are @ an all time low.. smile Hopefully this test drive I'm taking on Saturday turns into a sale.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 04:25 PM

Quote:
but this little girl has you ALL beat!!!

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 04:28 PM

[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 04:51 PM

Quote:
Claus called me a pussy so I said shit back. i did nto go talking shit to him.
Fanny

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 04:53 PM

Quote:
My ratings are @ an all time low.. smile Hopefully this test drive I'm taking on Saturday turns into a sale.
Eukanuba, you buying a Kia?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 05:31 PM

Quote:
you are what you eat... [drink]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 26/02/08 06:58 PM

I'd jump in here but I can't afford to loose a truck and I don't want Claus checking out my myspace page space thing. Bitch.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 05:22 AM

Fuck it, just jump in. Everybody is doing it...If you're lucky you can have cockaholic take some of his precious time out of his day to write a poem about you. [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 05:27 AM

Quote:
What's that mean ? You're trading in the X ?
( You kinda need that to come to ECXC )

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 06:23 AM

Nah, I'm not getting rid of that yet..but I may be buying a new Charger also.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 08:23 AM

Quote:
Fuck it, just jump in. Everybody is doing it...If you're lucky you can have cockaholic take some of his precious time out of his day to write a poem about you. [LOL]
Whatever, Eunuchea.
You're like a coma patient, only less talented.
I have to make insulting you a challenge somehow, otherwise it's gets boring very quickly.
Like having a discussion with a coma patient.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 09:42 AM

Sincew we know what one joke pony is going to reply with:
Quote:
to be posted by Ebeauchea:
Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...
Is that all you've got
Quote:
to be posted by Eukanuba:
Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...
Is it funny yet?
Quote:
to be posted by Eunuchea:
How about now?
Quote:
to be posted by Erectiledysfunctionchea:
Has it gotten old yet?
Quote:
to be posted by DickBlowchea:
Someone is laughing, right?
Quote:
to be posted by Etoughguychea:
Hey Look, a dead horse...
Quote:
to be posted by Liarchea:
It's fun beating a dead horse.

What else have you got? Anything? Or are you just a talentless coma patient?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 11:28 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Claus, why am I a pussy?? (This should be good)
you are what you eat... [drink] [/b]
So that is why he looks like some guy's ass that he met in a bus station restroom?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shmittey:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Claus, why am I a pussy?? (This should be good)
you are what you eat... [drink] [/b]
So that is why he looks like some guy's ass that he met in a bus station restroom?[/b]
*rimshot* ♫

Pardon the pun. laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 11:51 AM

Quote:
Sincew we know what one joke pony is going to reply with:
Quote:
[b]Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...
Is that all you've got
Quote:
Is it funny yet?
Quote:
How about now?
Quote:
Has it gotten old yet?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What else have you got? Anything? Or are you just a talentless coma patient?[/b]
It's still funny to me!!! The funny part is your waiting for all of these great comebacks and you've been getting more and more mad. I just don't see you to be worth it to even answer you w/ a comeback. Your a joke.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 12:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Sincew we know what one joke pony is going to reply with:
Quote:
[b]Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...Cockaholic...
Is that all you've got
Quote:
Is it funny yet?
Quote:
How about now?
Quote:
Has it gotten old yet?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What else have you got? Anything? Or are you just a talentless coma patient?[/b]
It's still funny to me!!! The funny part is your waiting for all of these great comebacks and you've been getting more and more mad. I just don't see you to be worth it to even answer you w/ a comeback. Your a joke.[/b]
See there's the funny thing. You think you know, but you don't.

The sad part is that he's not getting mad at all. But I can tell you this, he is getting a really good laugh on you. Just like most of us here.. [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 12:40 PM

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RI Xterra:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Sincew we know what one joke pony is going to reply with:
quote:
Is that all you've got
Quote:
Is it funny yet?
Quote:
How about now?
Quote:
Has it gotten old yet?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's still funny to me!!! The funny part is your waiting for all of these great comebacks and you've been getting more and more mad. I just don't see you to be worth it to even answer you w/ a comeback. Your a joke.[/b]
See there's the funny thing. You think you know, but you don't.

The sad part is that he's not getting mad at all. But I can tell you this, he is getting a really good laugh on you. Just like most of us here.. [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

Aren't you the overweight alcoholic they were telling me about?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 03:24 PM

I really, really, really really really really really wish I was a member of NEXterra and was going to attend one of these get-togethers!!

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 04:11 PM

I found a T-Shirt that accurately describes this thread:

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 04:27 PM

2G1C? confused

That's all you've got? tsk, I expect soo much more from you.. Where'd we go wrong?.. frown

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 04:46 PM

Quote:
Aren't you the overweight alcoholic they were telling me about?[/QB]
Anyone that knows RIX knows that you've not only mis-labeled him, but that you're getting dangerously close to crossing the line of making many more people want to meet you in person.

As many friends as I've made since joining the Xterra groups pales in comparison to the number that RIX has across the various communities.

So, watch your step Venus.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 04:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Anyone that knows RIX knows that you've not only mis-labeled him, but that you're getting dangerously close to crossing the line of making many more people want to meet you in person.

As many friends as I've made since joining the Xterra groups pales in comparison to the number that RIX has across the various communities.

So, watch your step Venus.[/QB]
x2....you DID step over the line, Eric. I'm so insanely mad right
now that I can't even write anything else about it....except
that everyone that knows RIXterra loves him. You are barking
up the wrong tree. Watch who you start shit with. He didn't
say anything to you that wasn't true. He stayed mature and
didn't sling shit like some people.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 05:45 PM

Fuck that, he stuck his nose where it didn't belong. And don't threaten me with violence. Bitch.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 06:06 PM

Quote:
Fuck that, he stuck his nose where it didn't belong. And don't threaten me with violence. Bitch.
:rolleyes:

Awesome response. [ThumbsUp]

[Finger]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 06:10 PM

Quote:
[Spit]

Me thinks Eric has some issues beyond the XOC world....

Lets see...

- He's pissed about making shit for money working the shipping dept for a family biz

-He was bullied in high school and is now taking it out on the internet. I guess the D&D club wasn't that cool, huh?

-His woman has him so tight by the short and curlys that he lets his aggression out on the internet.

-He was butt fucked by the gym teacher in HS, loved it and is now searching the internet for Coach Bradley to no avail.

-His mother father and adopted Somalian half sister are raging alcoholics hence the comment about RIX.

-He's just a soon to be XOC memory...

Please stop posting you cum stain....

Just sayin.... laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 06:19 PM

Quote:
-He was butt fucked by the gym teacher in HS, loved it and is now searching the internet for Coach Bradley to no avail.
HEY!!!!!......I NEVER butt-fucked Ebeauchea.....NEVER!!!!.....I don't think.

[Finger]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 06:25 PM

Quote:
You know, Venus, throughout this entire ALR string, the only person that's consistently threatened violence is you..

So, like I said before, watch your step... you have opted to take a cheap shot against pretty much everyone but me and this one was one that will get you a lot of the kind of attention that you don't want.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 06:36 PM

Quote:
You're a real piece of work. I never threatened you at all.
How in God's name would I (a female) begin to threaten
you (a douchbag) with violence???

I was just letting you know that you were messing with the
wrong guy...that you were wrong about him. But your response
just keeps reminding people of why this all started. And to
think I gave you the benefit of the doubt.....

Bitch. That's cute. You are every inch the loser these people
say you are....and all you've got is "bitch" without knowing
anything about me. Wow. You win.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 06:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Fuck that, he stuck his nose where it didn't belong. And don't threaten me with violence. Bitch.

anything about me. Wow. You win.[/b]
I wasn't talking to you... [Uh Oh !]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 06:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Fuck that, he stuck his nose where it didn't belong. And don't threaten me with violence. Bitch.

anything about me. Wow. You win.[/b]
I wasn't talking to you... [Uh Oh !] [/b]
^^^^^NICE ATTEMPT AT A COVER^^^^^

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 06:50 PM

"Nah Nah Nah Nah... Ya insulted him a little bit."

"You got a little out of order yourself.... I'm sorry."

"You insulted him a little bit."

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 06:51 PM

Quote:
No kidding.

Venus... looking at the time stamps of the posts, the only person you could have been responding to was XX. If you were replying to me, but XX posted up just before - almost simultaneously - then there'd be very little time between your post and hers. But, given the significant amount of time between the two, you once again have proven that you're the douchebag that all of have assumed you are.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 06:51 PM

[Freak] Well, don't say it to svendog either then.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 07:11 PM

Quote:
Eukanuba, you buying a Kia?
Quote:
Whatever, Eunuchea.
You're like a coma patient, only less talented.
I have to make insulting you a challenge somehow, otherwise it's gets boring very quickly.
Like having a discussion with a coma patient.
Damn, I thought this thread was gonna die last time I looked at. But somehow, you guys keep coming up with better material. Too funny...

I can't wait for ECXC...

[img]http://www.cat-pics.co.uk/images/cat-fight.jpg\[/img]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 07:17 PM

Quote:
2G1C? confused

That's all you've got? tsk, I expect soo much more from you.. Where'd we go wrong?.. frown
Yeah, 'cause there's no comparison at all between this thread and two bitches shitting on each other and then a bunch shit coming out of their mouths.

What did you want, a fucking Ken Burns documentary? Stick to what you do best...driving your Xterra into things at high speed.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 08:40 PM

I'm a little breathless after reading the last page an a half - I may need an ambulance, I'm laughing that hard and having trouble keeping oxygen in my lungs.
Quote:
Trust me guys I'm not going to do anything that would get me in trouble..I don't need that shit
Too Late: Pig pile on Ebeauchea!!!! [LOL]

Quote:
....your waiting...and you've been getting more and more mad...Your a joke.
Mad? Really? I've been having too much fun laughing at your ass to be mad. If you weren't trying so hard, I might take pity on you.

Ubergay - You're (You are, how many fucking times does it have to pointed out to you that "your" is posseive and you're is the proper way to contract you are - I mean, holy shit, a retarded monkey has learned the difference between your and you're with the number of times this has been pointed out to you in this thread alone.) the joke and the punchline. You keep making me laugh by how much you continue to embarrass yourself...after trying to call me and Sven out for "embaressing yourselves" [LOL] .

And that includes the fact that you won't put your money where your mouth is to back up this satement:
Quote:
Quote:
You won't open your mouth to me that day. Make this thread a sticky. I'm holding you to it.
Quote:
...I'm calling your bluff. You won't say then to my face...
Because I bet you I would act/say to you what I posted here, and you chickened out, Eunuch.

I'm laughing at you, because it's so ironic, and it's even more funny because you don't get that it is, and I love that. [LOL]

And that's me laughing at you, not with you - just so you know.

But then you had to post this:
Quote:
And don't threaten me with violence. Bitch.
Wow, big man, going after a woman like that might not have been a very smart move. It isn't like you've made any smart moves here so far, but that one was pretty dumb. That one was, "hey let's see what happens if I put my dick in an alligators mouth" kind of dumb.
But as for the "Don't threaten me with Violence"-
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea (A.K.A The Pot):
If you feel that strongly about me then do something about it other than run your mouth....Nah, I'm not going to fight him..unless we can arrange somthing legal. He's not worth it for me. Unless he wants to throw the first punch. wink ...That's ok, two faggots shouldn't be hard to drop....Just because you are more willing to use words against me...You also used some strong words against me and I'm calling your bluff. You won't say then to my face...You do say them to me in which case who knows what will happen shortly after...I'm no boxer by all means but I'm no little guy either..and I'm younger than him so I figured it would be an interesting fight..for me anyway. Trust me guys I'm not going to do anything that would get me in trouble..I don't need that shit...Madman, maybe you can set somthing up in your backyard?.... I'm not intrested in fighting Sfellydog, Rockaholic is the pussy protector who needs a hhwoopin...
Hmm, seems like the idea of using violence was ok with you with those statements - what happened? Gather more cum than you could swallow?

Shmittey has it right, you are a chicken.

Quote:
You must have a death wish. You know, this again comes to mind:
Quote:
I dare you to say that to RIXterra in person. If RIXterra doesn't flatten you, everyone else in NEXterra, UNYX, and LIXC will be climbing over each other to do it for him.
Maybe you should have follwed your own advice from the second page of this thread:
Quote:
The biggest problem with this board is "keyboard tough guys" like you who have nothing better to do than shit talk people who you will never come face to face with. Grow up, grow some balls, be a man and do something useful with your life other than shit talk people on message boards.
[LOL]
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea (on Page 11) [LOL] :
Rockaholic..what is your real name anyway?
Have you figured out what my real name is yet Eric? Suprised I know yours? It's not like I'm hiding my real name or anything. [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 08:50 PM

Quote:
...you're getting dangerously close to crossing the line of making many more people want to meet you in person...
I'm pretty sure he crossed that line.
I'm also pretty sure that the line now appears as a dot to him.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 09:30 PM

wow. [Laughing]

The transpacific-cross-country water/road crossing might be worth it, to go to ECXC.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 27/02/08 10:58 PM

Quote:
wow. [Laughing]

The transpacific-cross-country water/road crossing might be worth it, to go to ECXC.
Sounds like a Sausagefest starring George Michael and Pee Wee Herman to me

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 03:11 AM

Quote:
wow. [Laughing]

He won't go to ECXC and he knows it.

Venus knows that he's trading in his X for the Challenger he's test driving this weekend (why else would he be selling all of his xterra parts?).

Venus knows that he'll post up here saying that he decided to get rid of the X because he didn't want to associate with this group any longer (blaming others, like I said in a previous post).

Venus is taking these pot shots because, like the coward that he is, he feels comfortable dropping some bombs from a safe distance, knowing that he'll never have to face the people that he's challenging now.

So, Venus, now that I told everyone what's going to happen, why don't you just go away and drive your penis-mobile, since you need something to make up for your lack of manhood.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 06:29 AM

I'm guessing Venus won't be there.

I found a song that applies to Venus though:
Quote:
From the Bloodhound Gang:
You must die!
I alone am best!
I hope ya flip some guy the bird,
He cuts you off and you're forced to swerve,
In front of the Beatles' tour bus,
A Bookmobile and a Mack truck,
Hauling hazardous biological waste,
The light turns red you have no brakes,
And "Hard Copy" gets it all on tape,
So you can see the look on your face,
Die, Die, Die, Die, Die, Die,... Die!,
I hope your Pinto begins to spin,
Takes out a disabled Vietnam Veteran,
Mows down a Nobel Peace Prize Winner,
And maybe some orphans having Christmas dinner,
Perhaps even the British Royal Family,
And the Rabbi that's clutching the bottle-fed puppy,
And we can't forget the newlyweds,
And those Jerry's Kids are as good as dead,
I hope this helps to emphasize,
I hope this helps to clarify,
I hope you die,
I hope your cellmate thinks he's God,
But C.N.N. refer to him as "Bowling Ball Bag Bob",
Serving time again for abuse of a corpse,
Only this time the victim's a Clydesdale horse,
While he masturbates to photos of livestock,
He does the "Silence of the Lambs" dance to Christian Rock,
Eats feces and quotes from "Deliverance",
And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince,
I hope he grins like Jack Nicholson,
And forces you to play a game called Balls On Chin,
And whatever happens next is all a blur,
But you remember "fist" can be a verb,
And when you finally regain consciousness,
You're bound and gagged in a wedding dress,
And the prison guard looks the other way,
'Cause he's the guy ya flipped the bird the other day,
I hope this helps to emphasize,
I hope this helps to clarify,
I hope you die,
I hope you die!.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 06:48 AM

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 08:15 AM

Hey Ebeauchea
Are you selling your sliders?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shrockwor...sspagenameZWDVW

Is the truck next?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 08:17 AM

Quote:
Hey Ebeauchea
Are you selling your sliders?
http://cgi.ebay. com/ebaymotors/Shrockwo...sspagenameZWDVW
"but I will not ship . . ."

Whew. That's a relief.

laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 08:20 AM

Uh oh! Negative feedback . . .

Quote:
HAVE NOT RECIEVED ITEM! Will not respond to emails, VERY SLOW COMMUNICATOR Buyer: kga88 ( 7 ) Sep-28-07 22:08
Reply by biggee72 (Oct-01-07 10:20):
I actually plum forgot to ship. This was my mistake and I'm sorry. It's coming

Quote:
paid for item 6/20... recieved 7/12. that's 23 days later. i would not recomend Buyer: chili7827 ( 26) Jul-26-07 13:37
Quote:
paid my $70 and never got my item, what a CROOK stay away from this seller Buyer: cjcmcptac ( 66) Jan-22-06 17:21
Reply by biggee72 (Jan-24-06 07:56):
I was hospitalized for having high ketones due to diabetes. Shipped via UPS.
Quote:
I've paid, never received, asked for, and been insulted. A real crook, to avoid Buyer: jeffbarn ( 313) Dec-29-05 03:11
Reply by biggee72 (Dec-31-05 08:44):
This was a shipping error to France for an item that cost $2.00.
laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 08:27 AM

D'oh! laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 08:44 AM

[Spit] Busted
Posted by: spalind

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 08:53 AM

Is there ANYONE who has met and LIKES Ebeauchea?? Just curious as he seems a most unlikeable fellow and must be getting quite lonely at at this point...

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 09:36 AM

I've never met him..... although i've met SvenDog and RIxterra. First time I met them was at ecxc, and they helped me install my skids, SvenDog even let me use his drill bits and drain 2 batteries installing them...

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 10:33 AM

Who's the organizers for ECXC? Not sure about you guys, but sure as hell wouldn't let this bullshit spill over into my event if I was organizing it. I smell some bannination coming on....

The rest of this is funny as hell. Proceed [ThumbsUp]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Who's the organizers for ECXC? Not sure about you guys, but sure as hell wouldn't let this bullshit spill over into my event if I was organizing it. I smell some bannination coming on....
No need to worry about that, the chances of Ebeauchea 1> still having an X 2> showing up are 0 to .000001

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 11:56 AM

Back a few Weeks ago I was dealing with this guy (Ebeauchea) for a basket he was selling! ... THANK GOD that I didn't go through with it, cause he sounded like he didn't even want to ship it to me!...... I wonder Why? [Freak]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MemorEsto:
I've never met him..... although i've met SvenDog and RIxterra. First time I met them was at ecxc, and they helped me install my skids, SvenDog even let me use his drill bits and drain 2 batteries installing them...
Hey.. I was glad to help.. considering the stuff we were going to run, it made sense to get that stuff on.

I think what I did reflects what most Xterra owners would do when there's someone around that could use some help.

I just happened to have power tools.

As for Venus showing up at ECXC, based on the stuff that he's selling, he has no intention of owning his X once he buys the car that will act like his surrogate penis.

Speaking of which Venus, when you find your soon-to-be wife's dildo, just understand that the nub that you call a dick isn't enough to keep her awake, much less satisfied. So, she needs the help on the side, as I'm sure you deliver pleasure to her as badly as you deliver stuff to people that are buying things from you.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 04:25 PM

So much for his:
I'll definately be seeing you at ECXC"...
[LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 04:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:

So, watch your step Venus.[/QB]
RiX is a great guy. i had the pleasure of meeting him and a bunch of the NEXTerra and UNYX crew(also a great bunch of people) a few years ago when i drove 7.5 hours to wheel with them in NY. even ended up with a fucked up tranny from it and was barely able to drive it home. have you even ever had your X offroad Ebiotch?

man, looks like im def. gona have to come to ECXC now.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 04:40 PM

Looks like Eunuchea has had his X off the main road...

but not realy anything to get excited about.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 04:47 PM

hey...
it almost looks like he almost got a spot of dirt on the right rear corner.

You go girl!!

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 04:49 PM

Quote:
hey...
it almost looks like he almost got a spot of dirt on the right rear corner.

You go girl!!
I think she was stuck... [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 28/02/08 05:47 PM

Quote:
I think she was stuck... [LOL]
If so, that is so sad..
Not for Venus of course since he obviously can't handle it, but for the xterra reputation to have such a nobody with no skills get stuck in so little is not doing the truck justice.

Maybe the person the buys his trade in will know how to actually drive something that doesn't have training wheels.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 02:02 AM

I just noticed this thread today, read all 19 pages. Can't say I have been this amused in a while.

I'm going to resurrect this thread after ECXC, I want to know what happened. This seriously should be made into a movie

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 04:10 AM

Aww man, that's all? I too just discovered this thread tonight and read through all of it. Wow was that ever some funny sh#t.

Love the "Venus" nickname, that was classic. Well hopefully this all boils over. It's too bad you guys had a bad transaction. I've bought wheels, cupholders, tow hooks and fog lights etc on here and all the sellers were awesome. Hope all future sellers learn from this ordeal...keep up the good work guys.

All this x on x violence is heart breaking btw.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by inurteeth2:
Back a few Weeks ago I was dealing with this guy (Ebeauchea) for a basket he was selling! ... THANK GOD that I didn't go through with it, cause he sounded like he didn't even want to ship it to me!...... I wonder Why? [Freak]
I didn't want to ship it. That's why I put in the ebay auction I had "Local pickup only". Yes, those are my sliders on ebay. Am I selling my truck? Maybe. Am I getting a charger? Yes. Is is because I don't want to associate w/ Xterra people anymore? No. I bought the truck and then found the site..not the other way around. Let me clarify a thing or two while I'm here.

Yes, I was stuck in that picture. But I wasn't laughing at that I was laughing at the picture being taken.
Am I going to ECXC? Well I had planned on it but what would the point be now? Am I going to go off on a trail by myself? If anyone would like to meet me my plate # is in that picture I'm sure you can find me. Or just PM me!

My "insults" are being called immature and child like. Had anyone read cockaholic's insults to me? Is that grown up?

XX-I wasn't talking to you so calm down.

And not only did I sell that basket and a bunch of other shit, I got good feedback from them too.

I think that is all.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 01:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:
No kidding.

Venus... looking at the time stamps of the posts, the only person you could have been responding to was XX. If you were replying to me, but XX posted up just before - almost simultaneously - then there'd be very little time between your post and hers. But, given the significant amount of time between the two, you once again have proven that you're the douchebag that all of have assumed you are.
The point you are attempting to make..makes no sense. Good try though.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 01:31 PM

That having been said, I'm ready to throw a lock on this mess. I can't see it getting any better, for anyone. Speak now or forever blah, blah, blah..

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 01:50 PM

Quote:
XX-I wasn't talking to you so calm down.
I'm calm. [Uh Oh !]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 03:00 PM

Quote:
That having been said, I'm ready to throw a lock on this mess. I can't see it getting any better, for anyone. Speak now or forever blah, blah, blah..
Ok so what is the point of the ALR? I thought it was for pointless bickering... Not a place to work things out. Guess its time to get some final words in on the other 100 unlocked posts [ThumbsDown] [ThumbsDown] [ThumbsDown]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 03:09 PM

Quote:
Am I going to ECXC? Well I had planned on it but what would the point be now?
Maybe so that people don't think you are nothing but a pathological lying internet tough guy.

After reading this thread, how would you expect others to classify you as anything else?

You are what I knew you were...and you continue to prove it.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 03:15 PM

Quote:
Yes, those are my sliders on ebay. Am I selling my truck? Maybe. Am I getting a charger? Yes. Is is because I don't want to associate w/ Xterra people anymore? No. I bought the truck and then found the site..not the other way around. Let me clarify a thing or two while I'm here.

Yes, I was stuck in that picture. But I wasn't laughing at that I was laughing at the picture being taken.
Am I going to ECXC? Well I had planned on it but what would the point be now?
And not only did I sell that basket and a bunch of other shit, I got good feedback from them too.

I think that is all.[/QB]
On your points:
1) Man up and admit that you’re selling your truck… why else would you sell all those needed parts if you were going to ECXC? If there’s one thing that I’ve taken away from all of this is that you’re not only a liar (Yes, I really do believe that you are now), but you’re a bad liar to boot because you think that people are actually buying the crap that you’re selling.
2) I can’t believe that you got stuck in that picture. I really can’t. Maybe it’s a good thing that you’re selling your truck since it’s obvious that you can’t drive it.
3) Going to ECXC: again, I’ll fall back on the shoveling crap argument.
4) Good feedback on ebay: DUH… if you make people do all the work, I’m sure it’s easy to get feedback. It’s when you actually have to do something that the problems start.. nimrod… ugh.. how can you be so dense?
5) I think that’s all: You could’ve said that 19 pages ago and all of us wouldn’t be sure about you. Now, at page 20, I think all of us can be very sure what a raging moron you truly are.
When you trade in your truck Venus, please be sure to tell us – and make sure to blame us for being part of that decision, you spineless moron.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 03:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
No kidding.

The point you are attempting to make..makes no sense. Good try though.[/b]
I understood it laugh

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 03:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
No kidding.

I understood it laugh [/b]
Let's explain it for the mental midget:
Svendogs post was posted February 27, 2008 05:46 PM
XterraXtians post was posted February 27, 2008 05:55 PM
Ebergay's post was posted February 27, 2008 06:45 PM.

Hey Ebauchea, you posted a good 50 minutes after XterraXtian, and you responded without refferring to Svendog an hour after his post - so you had plenty of opportunity to clarify that your post was in response to Sven and Not XterraXtian since I doubt it took you 50 minutes to type the one sentence you wrote.

Wait a minute, you are a total moron, so maybe it does take you that long to type a sentence. Let's see I started typing this at 4:33 pm...

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 03:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:
No kidding.

I understood it laugh [/b]
Let's explain it for the mental midget:
Svendogs post was posted February 27, 2008 05:46 PM
XterraXtians post was posted February 27, 2008 05:55 PM
Ebergay's post was posted February 27, 2008 06:45 PM.

Hey Ebauchea, you posted a good 50 minutes after XterraXtian, and you responded without refferring to Svendog an hour after his post - so you had plenty of opportunity to clarify that your post was in response to Sven and Not XterraXtian since I doubt it took you 50 minutes to type the one sentence you wrote.

Wait a minute, you are a total moron, so maybe it does take you that long to type a sentence. Let's see I started typing this at 4:33 pm...

posted February 29, 2008 04:34 PM
1 minute for all that - Nope, there goes that theory.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 03:36 PM

Quote:
understood it laugh
Bear in mind, Venus was either trying to act smart by making me look dumb, he was trying to be funny - which he wasn't or he really is too slow to understand my point - which is most likely the case.

Venus, let me spell it out:

Look at the time when I posted, the time when XX posted and the time when you posted. Since there's a lot of time (meaning that it was more than 30 minutes) between XX's post and yours, a reasonable person could safely assume that you were responding to her post.

If you don't get that explanation, I can't help you..

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 03:40 PM

Venus is a zipper-head...

He's probably still reading the first responses..

Maybe he was responding to me, but it took him 50 minutes to read my post and then type out the response.

That, or he's a zipper-head and got caught in another lie.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 03:44 PM

Quote:
If you do lock it, can I have the last word? I'd really like to end this with the statement:

Venus is now and will always be my bitch

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 03:55 PM

After reading all 20 pages of this mindless drivel I am reminded of a couple of things in life. 1. It's too short to act like we are all still in 3rd grade. 2. If you buy something and its defective, send it back, return it, whatever. If you wait too long for the return period, tough shit. If you paid with paypal and have trouble getting your money back, contact paypal and they will help arbitrate the mess. Now can everyone act like a mature adult and stop with the thinly veiled physical threats?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xdrivingogre:
Now can everyone act like a mature adult and stop with the thinly veiled physical threats?
No, you leave that at the door of the ALR. [Sleep]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 04:05 PM

Jerry's final thought:
Quote:
After reading all 20 pages of this mindless drivel I am reminded of a couple of things in life. 1. It's too short to act like we are all still in 3rd grade. 2. If you buy something and its defective, send it back, return it, whatever. If you wait too long for the return period, tough shit. If you paid with paypal and have trouble getting your money back, contact paypal and they will help arbitrate the mess. Now can everyone act like a mature adult and stop with the thinly veiled physical threats?

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shmittey:
Quote:
[b] Now can everyone act like a mature adult and stop with the thinly veiled physical threats?
No, you leave that at the door of the ALR. [Sleep] [/b]
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 04:16 PM

Quote:
I was going to leave this alone, but I’m reminded of a couple of things myself:
1) If it was so mindless, why did you read all 20 pages?
2) If you read all 20 pages, you know why I didn’t bother trying to get my money back. Venus would likely claim that he never got it back and wouldn’t refund me. So, I wasn’t going to throw good money after bad – especially when I can use it as an opportunity to spout out mindless drivel and have some fun at the same time.
3) I will cede to your opinion about the level of maturity. I’ve received more than a few PMs from people who know me wondering where all of my posts came from as it’s completely out of character. That said, when dealing with someone of Venus’ ilk, it’s best to speak to them in a manner that they can (maybe) understand, but still make it entertaining for those that are also keeping up as the plot unfolds.
So, if I had one overarching response, it’d be: Lighten up.. I tried taking the high road and gave Venus more than a few opportunities to redeem himself. That he didn’t argue a single point that I made with anything approaching logic only provided the fodder that I and others needed to hopefully weed this garden and prove that, even in a social environment, Darwin’s theory still has some applicability.

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 04:49 PM

15 more minutes..

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 05:02 PM

Venus, you're my bitch now and always will be

Ok, I'm good

Re: Buy and Sell on XOC - 29/02/08 05:04 PM

ok so who was the second seller??