How in the hell is this legal?

Posted by: PrimeX

How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 06:47 AM

Baby Ink.com webpage.

I came across this website on Google, by accident. Someone please tell me this is a joke.
Posted by: 2001frontier

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 07:25 AM

Why would it not be legal if the parents consent. Not that I agree with it, but I don't see why it would be illegal. Stupid yes, illegal don't know.
Posted by: jorge

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 07:53 AM

In a couple of years when they're in their teens they're going to be so happy their parents got them a giant blurry deformed Tigger tattoo. The Batman one is even better.
Posted by: MBFlyerfan

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 08:23 AM

Welcome to Baby Ink, where we believe that it's never to early to start expressing your unique personality through professional, high quality body art.

Express who's unique personality? That kid on your photo looks to be crying. How does anyone know what a baby's unique personality is? I wouldn't do it to my kid.
Posted by: airbutchie

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 08:24 AM

Aawwww, man... I feel sorry for that kid... And I agree with what ya'll said... It's probably legal with parents consent... Stupid as it is, but not illegal...

BTW, how did you come across this Primary... What were you searching on Google... Hmmmm... "Baby something..." Are you and Midnight.... Uhm... Uhhh... Nah... Nevermind... [Too much XOC] Hehhehehehehe... :p

- Air B
Posted by: Big Daddy Chia

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 08:35 AM

As a addict of tattooing all I have to say is that no one should legally be allowed to get ink done until 18 regardless of parents concent or not.
Posted by: p.i.n.o.

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 08:54 AM

That's pretty messed up.

"Hey man, when did you get that tattoo of Tigger on your arm?"

"When I was two. Apparently, I was really into Winnie the Pooh & Tiger and my parents though it would be a cool birthday present."

"Did you even want a tattoo?"

"No, all I really wanted was the lollipop"

I agree with Chia. 18 should be the minimum age regardless of parental consent. BTW Chia, that tattoo artists looks kind of like you!

[edited to add]

Quote:
At what age can my child get a tattoo?

Legally, anyone can get body art as long as their parent or guardian signs a consent form. However, Baby Ink will not work on anyone under 6 months of age, as their sensitive skin does not react well to the ink.
http://www.babyink.com/info.html
Posted by: efras

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 09:42 AM

Check this out, not sure if it is talking about the same site or not.

link
Posted by: Firebraun

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 09:51 AM

Well, that puts that to rest. Snopes.com is a great urban legend buster site... Any time I see something that makes me think: "C'mon, that just can't be true..." I check out Snopes and every single time, Snopes confirms that it's not...
Posted by: GrayHam

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by efras:
Check this out, not sure if it is talking about the same site or not.

link
Hey Ryan, have you heard about Bonsai Kittens?

They grow cats in jars.

Really.

You should check it out. Shocking . . .

cool
Posted by: number41

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Quote:
Originally posted by efras:
[b]Check this out, not sure if it is talking about the same site or not.

link
Hey Ryan, have you heard about Bonsai Kittens?

They grow cats in jars.

Really.

You should check it out. Shocking . . .

cool [/b]
Holy shit, kittens in a jar?!?

How could that be legal?

Shouldn't someone comeplain to PETA or the SPECA or something? [Geek]
Posted by: PrimeX

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 10:13 AM

I'm sure if he wouldn't have ruined my thread, you would have come barging in with your kind thoughts on the subject at hand.

[Finger]

Nice April Fools joke by that radio station, though. That Raidah Fan pic was pretty good.
Posted by: MBFlyerfan

Re: How in the hell is this legal? - 09/07/03 10:58 AM

Bastards. [Finger] laugh