Shrockworks

Posted by: Anonymous

Shrockworks - 01/05/05 03:13 AM

Well, I was going to wait for Shrockworks to come out with the rear bumper/tire carrier combo, but I changed my mind and went with a reputable company, one that does what it says it is going to do.

The reason behind this is because (Jim) at shrockworks promised me a windshield logo and never came thru I even offerd to pay here is my email to him asking about them (SHROCK,(Jim?)

I purchased a set of your sliders, I went with the unpainted because of the price (I am getting killed on freight up here!!)

I like the way they were shipped oiled, no chance for rust to start, (you meant to do that right?)

Anyways I really screwed up the SHROCKWORKS stickers that were supposed to go on them after painting the Sliders. (DORK I am)

Can I get another set or purchase them?

Also do you offer a window sticker (large) that I can put on my winshield? if so, how much?)

Here is his reply: (Hey,

I'll mail you some decals. We do have winshield banners. They are free if you promise to put it on your truck!

Email me your real name address please.

Jim)
Then I sent him my addy(Jim,

I sent you an email with my address.

Thanks

Clif S.)

and his reply:
(got it! send it right out)

that was a month ago, well if he cant keep his work, then I wont spend money on his products, might never get them, I went with SkidRow on the bumper, at least I got it in two days from when I ordered it!!and it is bigger than a window sticker!! go figure...

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 04:10 AM

He's a busy guy, I'm sure he turned around, got to doing something and it slipped his mind. OR, he did send them, and they went astray.

You said yourself he shipped a great product, so perhaps you should just privately e-mail him, and politely let him know that they did not arrive, and you just wanted to let him know you're still interested/excited to get them so if they went astray in the mail, or he's been too busy to send them, you'd really appreciate him to send some at his convienience.

Perhaps you can give him an update on the sliders as well so he feels good about doing you the favor of sending you free stickers.

Being able to scmooze is a lost art, I swear.
Posted by: marmillerX

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 04:44 AM

I think you should really show Jim how pissed you are about not getting a sticker and get rid of your sliders and give them to me. [LOL] That will show him! Give the guy a break he is a small company working on lots a new products. Have you tried to call Jim and ask about the sticker?

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XPatriot:
He's a busy guy, I'm sure he turned around, got to doing something and it slipped his mind. OR, he did send them, and they went astray.

You said yourself he shipped a great product, so perhaps you should just privately e-mail him, and politely let him know that they did not arrive, and you just wanted to let him know you're still interested/excited to get them so if they went astray in the mail, or he's been too busy to send them, you'd really appreciate him to send some at his convienience.

Perhaps you can give him an update on the sliders as well so he feels good about doing you the favor of sending you free stickers.

Being able to scmooze is a lost art, I swear.
Ditto
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 08:00 AM

Seriously give him a break he's a small company.So he forgets to give you a free sticker. :rolleyes:
Posted by: Carlton McMillan

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 08:15 AM

it must be bitch fest for you today..

Seems everyone is pissing you off. This is the third gripe in one day from three differant things.
Posted by: defibvt

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 08:19 AM

Kind of getting old. Can we ban him? laugh
Posted by: spalind

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 08:50 AM

Yeah...this is a bit much...especially over a friggin sticker...I think you might have an issue with stickers...first your upset with APwired cause you havent gotten your stickers from him yet...now after YOU destroyed your first set of Shrockworks stickers you are upset that Jim hasnt been quick enough for your liking in sending you a SECOND set of stickers...This is pretty weak on your part...

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 08:59 AM

You could always give him a phone call. 1-877-4shrock. I've always had a live voice on the other end of the phone when I call.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 09:16 AM

besides, if all you wanted was a sticker, it would have cost a whole lot less dough

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 11:12 AM

Looks like noone bothered to read the entire post.

Hhmm, lets see, first I payed for the stickers from Alfonse, never, got them, I did send emails with no replies.

With Shrockworks, I offered to pay for them up front (guess nobody read that part)and was told no by Jim.

And for the clown who wants to ban me for posting, just as well, I suppose you have never payed for something that you never got?

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 11:46 AM

Yes I read your posts and you got an email back saying they were sent out. And then you posted here saying what a crap company it is for not sending you your free stickers.

Email or not, if I was the person who was not getting a response by email the phone is much better. You just have to say hey I did not get something that was sent out, not like you are harrassing him or anything. Just "Hey Jim I was just calling because the stickers did not arrive, are you sure they were sent? Was it this address? Maybe you forgot?" It is free advertising to him, there is no reason he would not send them.

I help run a small business and the email I get every day is well over 200 and occasionally the spam filters get one wrong.

It is an 800# and it is a simple phone call.

Also when I work with customers from Alaska, Texas or Louisianna the mail just crawls. I always beg and plead for Fax or Email to get things moving. It is faster to mail something to Europe than Texas , go figure.

Basically the phone works. No filters and you get instant gratification in knowing you 1) Talked to someone 2) You know what action is being taken vs. I wonder what is goint on. 3) You can hear in their voice if they are really concerned or not.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpine Spirit:
Yes I read your posts and you got an email back saying they were sent out. And then you posted here saying what a crap company it is for not sending you your free stickers.

Email or not, if I was the person who was not getting a response by email the phone is much better. You just have to say hey I did not get something that was sent out, not like you are harrassing him or anything. Just "Hey Jim I was just calling because the stickers did not arrive, are you sure they were sent? Was it this address? Maybe you forgot?" It is free advertising to him, there is no reason he would not send them.

I help run a small business and the email I get every day is well over 200 and occasionally the spam filters get one wrong.

It is an 800# and it is a simple phone call.

Also when I work with customers from Alaska, Texas or Louisianna the mail just crawls. I always beg and plead for Fax or Email to get things moving. It is faster to mail something to Europe than Texas , go figure.

Basically the phone works. No filters and you get instant gratification in knowing you 1) Talked to someone 2) You know what action is being taken vs. I wonder what is goint on. 3) You can hear in their voice if they are really concerned or not.
The mail is pretty fast here (Alaska)only takes three (3) days to mail from Alaska to Texas, in state mail takes longer due to the size of the state and access to parts of the same.
The telephone works excellent when someone accually answers or returns your calls.

If I had known that I was going to piss everyone off by venting, I guess I would not have said anything, then again you know the saying? (a closed mouth never gets fed)

I deal with lucrative contracts daily when a vendor or manufacturer does not live up to thier contracts they are graded and eventually dropped.

Life is a buisness.
We created this mess ourselves, so now we live it.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 01:17 PM

It is a board you can voice whatever. I do all the time (especially my opinion of lawyers)

And you did not piss everyone off.... there are still 10,887 members that have not responded smile
Posted by: DocNo

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 01:33 PM

Hmm, must just be me but for some reason stickers (!!) were not a prime criteria for picking accessories for my truck [Freak]

Still looking forward to replacing my bumpers someday...
Posted by: OnlyOneDR

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 01:58 PM

Geeze dude, if you met him and saw his shop and how busy he was you might realize why you did not get your sticker yet...

What is wrong with wrong with picking up the phone and calling? No one is perfect.

I bought his slider unpainted too and OMG had to sand them to prep them for paint anyway. Oil them? The raw material is already nasty and has surface rust on it (doesn't all bare steel?) so YOU asked for them unfinished, you got them unfinished.

BTW, if you want a sticker that bad, stop bad-mouthing and pick up the phone.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by OnlyOneDR:
Geeze dude, if you met him and saw his shop and how busy he was you might realize why you did not get your sticker yet...

What is wrong with wrong with picking up the phone and calling? No one is perfect.

I bought his slider unpainted too and OMG had to sand them to prep them for paint anyway. Oil them? The raw material is already nasty and has surface rust on it (doesn't all bare steel?) so YOU asked for them unfinished, you got them unfinished.

You are another one of the people who did not read my post in it's entirety, I complimented him on the oiling of the steel for shipment, if you would have been able to understand what you read, you would have realized that. looks like another example of our educational system at it's finest.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 06:09 PM

Quote:

By the way, want to talk about steel? I deal with it every day, need an education on steel? just ask, I would be happy to help you.
(just a side note, do you know what A707 modified to X65 is?)

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 06:45 PM

Quote:

When you put as much money into your X as I have, then you can talk smack to me, untill then sit back and be one of the (I wish I could have guy's)

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kmoving:
When you put as much money into your X as I have, then you can talk smack to me, untill then sit back and be one of the (I wish I could have guy's)
Have you heard OnlyOneDR's story? He converted his 2wd to 4wd, lifted, locked, with gears. He might have actually spent more than you have. wink
Posted by: xterra3202

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:04 PM

Blah Blah Blah, quit your bitching. If you know so much about steel build your own sliders next time dip shit.

Tim [Finger]

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:05 PM

how about you cool it down a little, kmoving

is it that time of the month?

....and what's the comment about spending as much money as you on your Xterra.....what's that prove, that you have money...or just a lot less now and you're bitter about it.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:14 PM

Ok, I will cool it down, as far as money I have money and I have a well paying job, I have also dumped a little more that $10,000.00 into my X, who else has done that?

Education, I have a P.E. and E.E. anyone know what those are? thought not.

I know what I am talking about, and while we are on the subject, what was that comment about me making my own sliders, dont have to, that is what the people that have no education are for, cheap labor.

End of subject.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:15 PM

All this crying over some stickers? damn...make the phone call, or do you have more money than good sense?

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:20 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen we have managed to piss off yet another complete moron. Anyone else here have a P.E.? Physical Educaton maybe, trying to make yourself sound smart hummm? Hey dumb ass like I said quit your bitching about a fucking sticker and instead of being a pussy and using email pick up a phone and call them up? I pray not everyone in the company you work for is such a grabasitc piece of amphibian shit like you are! Peace!!!!

Tim
HeHeHe
[Smoking]

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:21 PM

I am not crying over stickers, seems that I struck a nerve with some people that dont like having their favorite vendors talked about.
Posted by: FSRBIKER

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:22 PM

If that's the way you feel about the people who make the aftermarket parts for your Xterra, YOU ARE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE!! [Finger]

Quote:
I know what I am talking about, and while we are on the subject, what was that comment about me making my own sliders, dont have to, that is what the people that have no education are for, cheap labor.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra312002:
Ladies and Gentlemen we have managed to piss off yet another complete moron. Anyone else here have a P.E.? Physical Educaton maybe, trying to make yourself sound smart hummm? Hey dumb ass like I said quit your bitching about a fucking sticker and instead of being a pussy and using email pick up a phone and call them up? I pray not everyone in the company you work for is such a grabasitc piece of amphibian shit like you are! Peace!!!!

Tim
HeHeHe
[Smoking]
Nice wording my friend, I really did'nt think you knew what a P.E, or E.E was, I'll tell you, P.E stands for Piping Engineer, E.E, stands for Electrical Engineer

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:24 PM

Your not stricking a nerve man. A small business that has delivered such great products as what Jim has done can not be held to a standard of remembering about worthless stickers. Yes, they are important to you...so if you want them so bad, like ive said, quit your bitching, and give him a call and politely tell him. Remember despite your lofty boasts the only perfect person died over 2,000 years ago!!!

Tim

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:26 PM

WTF!!! Oyyy [Smoking]

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:27 PM

Tell me who was perfect, are you one of the people that believe in SCI-FI as in the Bible.
Nothing in it is fact, only he said she said distorted over time.
Did you know that the bible was created as a tool to control the masses?, what better way to control people than by fear?

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:30 PM

Quote:
Ok, I will cool it down, as far as money I have money and I have a well paying job, I have also dumped a little more that $10,000.00 into my X, who else has done that?

End of subject.
do you think you are God to Xterra owners b/c you spent 10K on you Xterra?....quite frankly, I don't give a shit. Everyone bow down to kmoving.

Midol helps.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:31 PM

Dude, you really don't want to go there. You have managed to ruffle some feathers but you start talk like that and people will really get mad at you. The nice part about my faith is that it is mine and read my signatures and youll see im willing to die for it as I am yours. However, respect must be given to all points of views and by using blanket statements like the ones above it simply validates your ignorance. Break a piece of wood and he is there, look upon high and gaze into his eyes!!!

Tim

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:33 PM

The nerve you struck had nothing to do with you whining about vendors, it was about you being a bitch, not picking up the phone and calling Jim about it, and being a total jackass about it. I suppose you've never forgotten to do anything you said you'd do, ever, right?

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:34 PM

Quote:
Dude, you really don't want to go there. You have managed to ruffle some feathers but you start talk like that and people will really get mad at you. The nice part about my faith is that it is mine and read my signatures and youll see im willing to die for it as I am yours. However, respect must be given to all points of views and by using blanket statements like the ones above it simply validates your ignorance. Break a piece of wood and he is there, look upon high and gaze into his eyes!!!

Tim
Sometimes people cant see reality in front of them

Off course he has never forgot anything he is the 10K Xterra God, remember!!!! HaHaHa

Tim

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:36 PM

Quote:
Off course he has never forgot anything he is the 10K Xterra God, remember!!!! HaHaHa

Tim
Just because you dont have the money to spend on hobbies like I do is no reason to get nasty.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:39 PM

WOW!!

THIS IS AMAZING!

Over stickers [Freak]

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:39 PM

wow...two things that you should never argue about: politics and relgion...you're guaranteed to piss people off and you will never change their minds...go on believing what you want (see that's the beauty of this country, you can believe whatever you want, no matter how wrong you are).

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:40 PM

Kmoving,

This is going no where. I have to be up early to push a unit/friends that are going to Iraq. I need to spend time with them. All I can say is that someday when you least expect it he will work his miracle in your life. My only regret is that I did not see it earlier. Take care and God Bless. And since you don't pray and at least say a little thanks for my friends that are leaving tommorow.

Tim

PS- If an admin is reading would you please close this pointless thread. Thank you!

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:41 PM

Well said, Alpine. By the way, I dont have a e.e. or a p.e., but I do have a p.p.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
wow...two things that you should never argue about: politics and relgion...you're guaranteed to piss people off and you will never change their minds...go on believing what you want (see that's the beauty of this country, you can believe whatever you want, no matter how wrong you are).
You are right, there are those of us that served and bled for the rights of others to have the freedom to bash us.

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Off course he has never forgot anything he is the 10K Xterra God, remember!!!! HaHaHa

Tim
Just because you dont have the money to spend on hobbies like I do is no reason to get nasty.[/b]
screw that, buddy, I've put 6K into my Xterra, then I went out and bought a Jeep TJ, so add the 9k to that...so by my calculations I've spent 15K on my hobbie, jack.

so if I put all my money into my Xterra...oh, well...no winning this agument....

Spending the money doesn't make you right...if I had the money to spare, yah, I'd spend it but that doesn't make me the be all and end all of everything

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Spending the money doesn't make you right...if I had the money to spare, yah, I'd spend it but that doesn't make me the be all and end all of everything
he's so caught up in the money thing....it doesn't prove anything

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XMountaineer:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Off course he has never forgot anything he is the 10K Xterra God, remember!!!! HaHaHa

Tim
Just because you dont have the money to spend on hobbies like I do is no reason to get nasty.[/b]
screw that, buddy, I've put 6K into my Xterra, then I went out and bought a Jeep TJ, so add the 9k to that...so by my calculations I've spent 15K on my hobbie, jack.

so if I put all my money into my Xterra...oh, well...no winning this agument....[/b]
The name is Clif, not jack, you must have been mistaken, by the way, here is a $40,000.00 Toyota I also own..

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:46 PM

sad...
IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:47 PM

looks good in the parking lot [ThumbsUp]

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:49 PM

The question is, can you drive? And if/when you break out on the trail, what cheap laborer are you gonna pay to get your truck going again?

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:51 PM

Yea, looks good in the parking lot, if you give me a min or two, got to scan them in, I will show you what it looked like rolled when 4wheelin, $9,000.00 to fix, and another time, after I went off a 30' drop head on $11,000.00 to fix, yea I go extreme off road. These pics are after it was fixed, but if you look above the rear tire you will see the folds in the bed from off roading

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:54 PM

Quote:
Yea, looks good in the parking lot, if you give me a min or two, got to scan them in, I will show you what it looked like rolled when 4wheelin, $9,000.00 to fix, and another time, after I went off a 30' drop head on $11,000.00 to fix, yea I go extreme off road. These pics are after it was fixed, but if you look above the rear tire you will see the folds in the bed from off roading
I can take a pic of my vehicle after a shopping cart hit it and say that I damaged it offroad.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 07:54 PM

With all that $ you dumped into 2 rigs, you could've bought a HUMMER. Seems that would be more your style. BLING
Posted by: FSRBIKER

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 08:04 PM

$40,000 in the Toyota because of repairs not mods, much, much different.

....and after all that STILL no Solid Axle! :rolleyes:

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 08:08 PM

I think it is time...

ALR

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 08:11 PM

Quote:
I will show you what it looked like rolled when 4wheelin, $9,000.00 to fix, and another time, after I went off a 30' drop head on $11,000.00 to fix, yea I go extreme off road. These pics are after it was fixed, but if you look above the rear tire you will see the folds in the bed from off roading
This does not help your case. Stupid off-road tricks and money do not make you an "extreme offroader"

Don't drink and drive.. Bad things happen.. Your living proof.

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 08:15 PM

No drinking and driving here,thats just plain stupid! just going extreme, thats what we do in Alaska, it's either put up or shut up!!, Oh and by the way, no shopping cart dings here.

Right now she's in storage because I can only run here seasonal with the Mikuni dual side drafts:

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 09:28 PM

That brush bar looked like it worked.

[LOL] [Wave]

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 09:36 PM

stop complaining and give me your tires. laugh
Posted by: defibvt

Re: Shrockworks - 01/05/05 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Navy Xterra Guy:
stop complaining and give me your tires. laugh
Now that made me laugh the rest was a waste of time to read. If you are going to complain go to the source of your problem don't come here. It doesn't accomplish anything.

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 01:17 AM

say what you will
but you all know that what you just saw cost more that your Xterra's

Right?

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 01:19 AM

I am not afraid to break something, are you?
If your not afraid then lets see some real off roading, not the text book stuff..
Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
Don't drink and have sex.. Bad things happen.. You're living proof.
A-fucking-men Carlton.

Hmm, maybe I should go to a Ferrari board and talk shit about the six digits I dropped on a nice little 360 Spyder, eh? Tool.

So let's say you buy a six pack of beer from me. When you get it in the mail you peel off one of the labels to wipe your ass cause you spent all that so much coin you make that you can't afford shitpaper. So you fucked up a label. You ask me to send you a new one, I offer it to you at NO COST. Then you piss and moan cause I in all likelyhood just honestly forgot when I was just intending to do you a favor cause you're a fucking numbskull?

Please, why don't you just follow your namesake and move the fuck on outta here? kthxbye! [Wave]

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 05:40 AM

Quote:
say what you will
but you all know that what you just saw cost more that your Xterra's

Right?
You are really hung up on money. I bet I have more shit for wheeling on my Xterra and you don't see me out there pimping it and trying to make people feel bad because they did not spend as much money as I have. You must have a sad life if all you think about is how much money you spent on your Xterra and the money you spent fixing your Toy after making some stupid mistakes while off-roading.

Spending lots of money on a truck does not make you a good driver or a capable off-roader. 90% driver 10% truck. You might have the truck but it seems you are lacking in what is most important.

With you posting a "challenge" to prove your better than everyone else just shows how insecure you are.

Go buy something else.. I bet then you will feel better about yourself. :rolleyes:
Posted by: Xcited

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 05:54 AM

I only have Jim's ARB skid, but we have a lot of SOXC members who have dealt with and ordered sliders, bumpers and skids from Jim, and we've even gotten a group buy discount. Jim has been nothing but simply awesome to deal with (and YES, we all got OUR stickers! laugh )
Posted by: Tonka Ross

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 05:54 AM

This thread is great, just wonderful.

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!! [Finger]

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 06:48 AM

Quote:
PE means Professional Engineer. Means your licensed by the state to perform Engineering work. EE means Electrical Engineer. Means you learned a lot about circuits when you were in college.

If PE means "Piping Engineer" in Alaska, then something's f*d up. That sounds like a job title, and not an engineering degree.

Either way, who the fuck listens to an EE about steel? If we need to change a light bulb, we'll give you a call...
Posted by: Mobycat

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Quote:
[b]Education, I have a P.E. and E.E. anyone know what those are? thought not.
PE means Professional Engineer. Means your licensed by the state to perform Engineering work. EE means Electrical Engineer. Means you learned a lot about circuits when you were in college.

If PE means "Piping Engineer" in Alaska, then something's f*d up. That sounds like a job title, and not an engineering degree.

Either way, who the fuck listens to an EE about steel? If we need to change a light bulb, we'll give you a call...[/b]
I was about to mention the same thing. My brother is a P.E. - but he's a Civil Engineer.

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 08:20 AM

two words...

Web Wheeler.

We see the AAR, but no process photos, who's to say he didn't just hit a moose to cause that damage?

Now... I didn't think you had a PE as much as you ARE a PE. My Engineer rant is still on though. I get paid very good money to fix engineer's foulups wink

I thought the idea of successful wheelin' was the lack of damage.

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 08:27 AM

Quote:
If PE means "Piping Engineer" in Alaska, then something's f*d up.
Piping Engineer = Plumber [Finger]

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraAdam:
two words...

Web Wheeler.

We see the AAR, but no process photos, who's to say he didn't just hit a moose to cause that damage?

I thought the idea of successful wheelin' was the lack of damage.
definately a web wheeler
Posted by: incogneato

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 09:43 AM

Maybe this will help him.

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by FSRBIKER:

exactly what I was thinking!!!
Posted by: KJ_dragon

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 10:36 AM

Quote:

End of subject.
Y-O-U A-R-E A C-O-N-D-E-S-C-E-N-D-I-N-G A-S-S-H-O-L-E.
[Finger]

End of subject

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by FSRBIKER:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Owned!!

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 10:46 AM

If there's one thing I can count on from this forum, it's lunchtime entertainment. [LOL]

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 10:53 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Education, I have a P.E. and E.E. anyone know what those are? thought not.

Either way, who the fuck listens to an EE about steel? If we need to change a light bulb, we'll give you a call...[/b]
I was gonna say the same thing too... What the heck is a piping enginner??? And I am a CE.

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonka Ross:
Quote:
[b]If PE means "Piping Engineer" in Alaska, then something's f*d up.
Piping Engineer = Plumber [Finger] [/b]
See above for definition of "Piping Engineer"

Either that or:

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 01:35 PM

Oh man, this is too good. I'm sitting at work and this is all I need when I get bored. Awesome, what a fuckin looser, kmoving!

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 02:29 PM

It took me a while, but I finally was able to summon the image that comes into my mind whenever I read any of kmoving's posts...

Yep, that's it all right. Contempt and constipated rage.

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 03:44 PM

The saddest thing for you Clif, is that you spent all that money on your truck and came here to boast about it, obviously seeking our approval. Now, you've labled yourself as perhaps one of the biggest jackass' this site's ever seen. When you roll down the street thinking any X owners may appalaud you for what you've done (or had cheap labor do for you), instead you'll simply be looked at as one of the least respected people in this community. And as far as your offer to wheel with you up there, you're rich :rolleyes: , cart your ass and your truck here to AZ and you'll be eating your words within hours big-boy, anytime you want.. More rocks for you to break shit on than you can ever afford.
I'm sorry I shot you the 5 yesterday to shut you up about the stickers, you're really a dick. smile
Posted by: Lincoln

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 03:48 PM

Looks like I missed the dismantling of a jackass, I hate it when that happens!

laugh
Posted by: Mobycat

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:

I'm sorry I shot you the 5 yesterday to shut you up about the stickers, you're really a dick. smile
Not to worry...I just countered your 5 with a 1. laugh

(as have many people, by the looks of it - I'm the 51st to rate him)
Posted by: Stonecoldchavez

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 07:34 PM

WTF is going on here??!?!?! A month or so ago everyone was praising kmoving for his truck and what he as done to it. Now, everyone is jumping on his case? Huh?

I wouldn't even take what he said seriously. Everyone here and who has dealt with Jim from Shrockworks knows what kind of guy he is.

Don't sweat the small stuff. smile

Stone
Posted by: InfX708

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 08:16 PM

What I find to be the most amazing thing in this post is that this guy is bragging that he's an EE. I beleive that with the oil pipeline, they have Pipeline Engineering as a course of study in AK, just like down here we have mining engineers and I'm told out west there are oil engineers, but still, to actually brag like it's something totally awe-inspiring...HA HA HA. Of course, as they say, "familiarity breeds comtempt" and being from one of the best engineering schools in the U.S., I'm not impressed with EE, ME, CE, Comp E, Anal E...you name it. Sorry, but I find someone with a CIB, BSM, MOH, SS, or anything of that nature much more impressive (get back to me when you know what those are). Four years of calc and physics is [Sleep] . Hell, you don't even get dirty. Come over to my side of the house - see how much fun it is when your masters projects run away from you, or turn around and bite you. Get chased by a bull who is pissed because you've been stimulating his prostate with mild vibrations via a rather large plug stuck in his ass (the purpose of which is to collect for AI, which I won't get into here). Sorry chief, playing with some steel and wires doesn't impress me.

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 09:16 PM

[LOL] [LOL]

Re: Shrockworks - 02/05/05 09:40 PM

Oh man! This thread has all the signs of greatness.

A cross country pissing contest travel offer.

Bragging about income.

Bragging about how much was put into a penis surogate.

Bringing up of educational degrees

Now if he would just mention his pr0nstar libido this thread would be complete!

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 12:29 AM

Quote:

Okay, being a tool wasnt bad enough...

You now have the honorary title of...

!!! Congratulations!

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 12:55 AM

I think kmoving ran home to hide.

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by InfX708:
What I find to be the most amazing thing in this post is that this guy is bragging that he's an EE. I beleive that with the oil pipeline, they have Pipeline Engineering as a course of study in AK, just like down here we have mining engineers and I'm told out west there are oil engineers, but still, to actually brag like it's something totally awe-inspiring...HA HA HA. Of course, as they say, "familiarity breeds comtempt" and being from one of the best engineering schools in the U.S., I'm not impressed with EE, ME, CE, Comp E, Anal E...you name it. Sorry, but I find someone with a CIB, BSM, MOH, SS, or anything of that nature much more impressive (get back to me when you know what those are). Four years of calc and physics is [Sleep] . Hell, you don't even get dirty. Come over to my side of the house - see how much fun it is when your masters projects run away from you, or turn around and bite you. Get chased by a bull who is pissed because you've been stimulating his prostate with mild vibrations via a rather large plug stuck in his ass (the purpose of which is to collect for AI, which I won't get into here). Sorry chief, playing with some steel and wires doesn't impress me.
And this is when he's not busy getting shot at by assholes in a foreign country! I salute you sir!

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Spilt_Milk:
Oh man! This thread has all the signs of greatness.

A cross country pissing contest travel offer.

Bragging about income.

Bragging about how much was put into a penis surogate.

Bringing up of educational degrees

Now if he would just mention his pr0nstar libido this thread would be complete!

Not to mention another useless post by Ross..
Posted by: FinallyAnXer

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 05:07 AM

I just want to say... that we've all spent a lot of money on our "rigs." I'd say between three sets of tires, two sets of rims, lift, steering stabilizer, armor and other random accessories... a lot of us are probably closing in on your elitist 10k.

Well anyways... I wanted to add:

-Jeremy

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 05:37 AM

Quote:
I think kmoving ran home to hide.

no, he e-mailed me

Quote:
If you are going to continue to trash me, do more than this to you Nissan:
thule roof rack, 31x10.5 bfg at ko's, roof net, silverstar bulbs
I cant remember when I had so little mods.
im sorry i cant afford to modify my mothers xterra because i am still in high school and can barely afford to keep my own vehicles on the road

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtra_blue:
Quote:
[qb]I think kmoving ran home to hide.

he e-mailed me

[QUOTE] If you are going to continue to trash me, do more than this to you Nissan:
thule roof rack, 31x10.5 bfg at ko's, roof net, silverstar bulbs
I cant remember when I had so little mods.
im sorry i cant afford to modify my mothers xterra because i am still in high school and can barely afford to keep my vehicles on the road
Well, you have a Thule Rack, a roof net and silverstar bulbs that I don't have so you're not doing so bad.

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 05:46 AM

He emailed me to!

TWICE!

OMG!

/meltdownz

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris..:
Not to mention another useless post by Ross..
Your posts, on the other hand, have been extremely helpful, buttnugget! [Finger]

PS - Please quit touching my butt.

Spank you [Finger]

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 06:57 AM

Fuckin' A right..

My butt > your butt.

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 07:36 AM

I'm surprised nobody's picked up on the fact he's running open diffs, front and rear sway bars, stock t-case gears, and still claims his X is the ultimate offroading xterra over anybody.

Odd... Spent all that $$, and still would sit and spin, offroad..

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris..:
Fuckin' A right..

My butt > your butt.

[Finger]

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 08:56 AM

Quote:
I'm surprised nobody's picked up on the fact he's running open diffs, front and rear sway bars, stock t-case gears, and still claims his X is the ultimate offroading xterra over anybody.

Odd... Spent all that $$, and still would sit and spin, offroad..
oh, I picked up on it, it just fuels my fire. I don't have a locker in my Xterra, but my Jeep is locked front and rear. If I didn't buy the Jeep 2 lockers were next for the X.

I wonder if he'll show up again.

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 10:42 AM

Quote:
Doubt it - he's been topped on everything he's tried to brag about so far. But I do hope he does come back - a thread like this now and then gets out aggression and provides wholesome entertainment.

The only think I'm pissed about is that I didn't even notice this thread until it got to page 7. :rolleyes:
Posted by: GrayHam

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:
[b]I wonder if he'll show up again.
Doubt it - he's been topped on everything he's tried to brag about so far. But I do hope he does come back[/b]
Didn't someone say he was banned?

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 10:55 AM

I just thought about that...

Dude spent 10k on his Xterra. Assuming he spent ~$25k on the thing new, that's ~$35k for what is, at the end of the day, still an Xterra. No offense, I loved my Xterra, but for ~$35k he'd have been better off with a nice Xterra and a built Jeep, and had better on-road and off-road performance in both.

I spent $10.5k on my entire truck, and it's got locked diffs, solid front axle, and plenty of flex. I'd be willing to bet that it could keep up pretty well with a $35k Xterra. Barring driver incompetence, of course... :rolleyes:

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I wonder if he'll show up again.
Doubt it - he's been topped on everything he's tried to brag about so far. But I do hope he does come back[/b]
Didn't someone say he was banned?[/b]
Dammit - I always miss out on the fun threads. [Crybaby]

Oh well, another will be along shortly...
Posted by: XOC

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 11:00 AM

No he is not banned. To entertaining.

I just locked his profile so people could see his xterra rating drop by the hour.
Posted by: RedX

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Admin:

I just locked his profile so people could see his xterra rating drop by the hour.
Is it possible to actually have none of the little X's lit up?

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 11:39 AM

When they are all gone does XOC send goombas over to your house to beat you up?

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Spilt_Milk:
When they are all gone does XOC send goombas over to your house to beat you up?
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 12:24 PM

Quote:
I deal with lucrative contracts daily when a vendor or manufacturer does not live up to thier contracts they are graded and eventually dropped.

Life is a buisness.
We created this mess ourselves, so now we live it.

So do I, nuttgobbler - but why do you bother grading them if you're going to eventually drop them, as your statement reads? Why not just cut out the meaningless horseshit and drop them in the first place? As a matter of fact, why stay in business at all.

All I know is that a little patience with a vendor can go a long way - I've had to call on several to pull my ass out of the fire on many occasions. So I cut them a little slack.

Lighten up, Francis. [Finger]

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 01:46 PM

This whole thing is over penis envy.

sad, very sad.

i was reading some of the old posts, i find it odd that he talks about river crossings that no one else can do, but he doesnt have a snorkle.

[Save the fine unicorns]
Posted by: Ramstein92

Re: Shrockworks - 03/05/05 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonka Ross:
Lighten up, Francis.
EXCELLENT Sgt. Hulka reference!

s
Posted by: InfX708

Re: Shrockworks - 04/05/05 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Admin:
Umm..just because one of the regular spelling Nazis hasn't piped in yet, I *ahem* believe you mean "Too" [ThumbsUp]
Edit: My truck is much better than his - have you ever pulled a Humvee out of the mud with yours?
Posted by: Ramness

Re: Shrockworks - 05/05/05 11:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

[sniff] I smell a Snake...[/sniff]

Re: Shrockworks - 06/05/05 05:02 AM

no you don't

Re: Shrockworks - 06/05/05 07:34 AM

Thank fucking god!

I hereby petition that anybody doing the "snake" posts be whacked upside the dome with the banhammer.
Posted by: Andre the Giant

Re: Shrockworks - 06/05/05 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramness:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:

[sniff] I smell a Snake...[/sniff]

Dude... I don't know about you, but I sure as hell wouldn't be "smelling the snake" if you know what I mean... [Finger]