I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid

Posted by: Anonymous

I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 12:31 AM

Seriously, people. Is this what you've become?

I took two months away from XOC. Sixty days to kinda take a break. No big deal, just felt like NYIdidn'ttakemyMedman's snuff films and the reaction of people saying "what, no big deal, watching Mexicans killing themselves is hilarious" conversation kinda tested my faith in my fellow man. So I walked away, but I missed it in here. I missed some of the laughs, people jabbing the shit out of each other, the whole thing.

But honestly, it's worse than ever in here. It seems like the lunatics have taken over the asylum. It's like owning a Nissan is conducive to some degenerative brain disorder or something. Sure, we've always had our knuckledraggers on XOC, but there was always a contingent of...I don't know...normal people to commiserate in being surrounded by wacky neanderthals.

I used to joke that coming on XOC was akin to watching retards hump each other, but quite honestly, I don't know that it's that much of a joke anymore. Sure, there might be humorous moments, but I'm starting to get grossed out...by words, and that's pretty fucking hard to do. I'm getting the creeps, and not just because of Medman's snuff films.

No one seems to get the jokes, and everyone's got this bigass long face on, grumbling about the negro problem or mow down the Mexican and string up the muslim, blah blah blah. Faggots, liberals, conservatives, Christians, heathen scum, the French, Bush, Kerry, Gore, Cheney, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!

Everyone's all pissed off, moaning and whinging about a world they never noticed was fucked up before. It's fucking depressing, kids. Just watching you guys lose it, get more and more bitter, fucking dark days and no smiles...middle-aged cranky fucks crying in their barbecued chicken and fingering the velcro on their shoulder holster.

I'm not saying I'm gonna get pissy and leave and take my toys with me. But their may come a time when I start to type "xte..." in the address prompt and then change my mind, not because I can't handle the derision, not because I can't hold my own in the debate, but because I just don't have the stomach to hear you degrade, to hear you desperately hang on to some pathetic notion that you might be able to control the world around you, that your foot-stomping and hollering and jingoism might get you by another day.

There have been so many instances as of late when I leave here and I think, "Jesus, do people actually believe the bullshit, do they really have that much vitriol in them?" It is a weird little reminder that we're just a few amenities and a few civilities away from cattle cars, barbed wire and a bayonet in the back, and as much as I like to think that when the shit hits the fan, and things fall apart, that we'll stick together, we'll unite, days like this remind me that it's a pipe dream, wishful thinking, worth fuck-all. When it comes down to it, when it really gets ugly, there will be someone who will try to put their foot on your chest, and there will be someone else who watches it happen. When the walls crumble, everyone is gonna be someone's nigger.

In any case, I'm glad we get to have these talks. What would I do without you?

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 01:34 AM

Don't you have anything better to do then bitch and moan about the politcal views of people blogging on a Xterra Forum. Who gives a rip?? If I want to look for political arguments or conversations Ill go and start blogging on CNN or Fox News.

Its also kinda funny how the people who actually offer the most help with Xterra related material rarely contribute to these political rants.
Posted by: Samueul

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 06:03 AM

The only reason why the lunatics appear to be running the asylum is because you are paying them too much mind.

Read my sig. I find that XOC is much more enjoyable when I adhere to my own advice.

I agree with Far West, the people on XOC who actually contribute to its value hardly ever even post in the club house. I unfortunately am not one of those people smile
Posted by: Big Daddy Chia

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 06:04 AM

You know thats to much to read. But one question. Have you or do your currently own a Nissan Xterra.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chia:
You know thats to much to read. But one question. Have you or do your currently own a Nissan Xterra.
ORRR missed while gone.... [Too much XOC]

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 06:42 AM

{quote]I'm not saying I'm gonna get pissy and leave and take my toys with me.[/quote]

Damn. We aren't trying hard enough, afterall...
Posted by: BigE515

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Just watching you guys lose it, get more and more bitter, fucking dark days and no smiles...middle-aged cranky fucks crying in their barbecued chicken and fingering the velcro on their shoulder holster.

You guys? How many people have announced that they had to take a break from XOC or typed a mile long post complaining and whining about XOC? There are about 10,000 "people" on here, most of us are total assholes, some very proud of it, some really aren't assholes but like to act like one to get reactions like yours. I don't expect to agree with or like everyone on here, when I see posts by "people" that I can't stand, it's real simple..I don't read it.
[Wave]
Posted by: socalpunx

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 07:15 AM

It's the economy, stupid.

laugh

(Although I can't complain. I'm pretty happy these days.)

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 08:13 AM

Fucking NOOBS [Finger]
Posted by: GrayHam

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 08:13 AM

I like my IFS . . .

[Geek]
Posted by: xterra3202

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 08:23 AM

Do us all another favor....take a break....a permanent one!!! [Finger]

Tim

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 09:06 AM

Bitching about other people bitching - Classic! smile You know you can't live without us.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 09:26 AM

Shahram- I hear you. I stopped posting because it started taking up way too much time, and I got disgusted with a sorry bunch of clueless motherfuckers. I saw BigE's thread and my stomach turned. I expected a long list of replies telling him he was an idiot, and I was disappointed.

So fuck them motherfuckers.
Posted by: NismoXse02

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
I believe you meant "Fuck the fuckin\' fuckers". [Finger]

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
[b]So fuck them motherfuckers.
I believe you meant "Fuck the fuckin\' fuckers". [Finger] [/b]

[Smoking]

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 09:50 AM

Matty and Sharam, you guys are way too serious about this shit, it's all a part of daily entertainment for most people.

Drop your slippers and relax the butt cheeks.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 09:51 AM

Eat your goddamned Funyuns and shut the fuck up.

You and NYMM have provided me with so much entertainment in the past couple days.

For the record, I do contribute quite a bit to the technical forums, because I actually own and wheel a couple Nissans.

I just can't resist a fun debate though.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 10:20 AM

Quote:
Shahram- I hear you. I stopped posting because it started taking up way too much time, and I got disgusted with a sorry bunch of clueless motherfuckers. I saw BigE's thread and my stomach turned. I expected a long list of replies telling him he was an idiot, and I was disappointed.

So what makes everyone else "clueless motherfuckers" though? Just because their experiences and world view doesn't mesh with your own? The ONLY thing you have to be tolerant and understanding of is the fact that nobody has to be tolerant and understanding. Doesn't make anyone clueless and it sure doesn't make them a lesser individual than you etc.

I'm not ragging on you, I'm just pointing out the futility of personal opinion when it smacks someone else with a different view in the face.
Posted by: Big Daddy Chia

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 10:25 AM

Quote:

Who the fuck are you.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AHTOXA:

and relax the butt cheeks and Drop your slippers.
fixed it for you Tony

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
I just wanna be loved, is that so wrong?. XOC is my relief from sales meetings, manufacturing problems and gauking at our web designers tits (when she is in the office).

The handful of people that know me personally and also frequent XOC would tell you that I post to get a reaction, People are entitled to their opinion and are most likely victims and influenced by their surroundings which I can not and will not judge them on in the real world (not on the web where all is fair game).

as it was said before, it is the internet and everyone is a keyboard cowboy. Would I punch you in the face if you called my sister a whore on here?. NO, you do not know my sister and you only post to provoke a reaction.

So Madman gets his peepee hard from posting stuff that would make most shrinks attend a refresher convention, and he get's the reply's he is fishing for (from myself too) but who fucking cares, he lives in another country and world from me (and most of you) and will do no harm other than post some shit....

At the end of the day I shut off my 24inch Imac get in my car and drive home to my hot wife and darling Daughter, toss some Salmon on the BBQ on my 600 sq ft deck and reply to my wife "how was your day", Excellent honey we made another 100k and I took a break from it at noon to have fun and feed the monkeys on XOC.

Come to Vancouver I'll buy you all a keg of beer and a toilet sized steak....
You own an iMac. Fag..... smile All iMac owners are fags......

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 11:57 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I just wanna be loved, is that so wrong?. XOC is my relief from sales meetings, manufacturing problems and gauking at our web designers tits (when she is in the office).

The handful of people that know me personally and also frequent XOC would tell you that I post to get a reaction, People are entitled to their opinion and are most likely victims and influenced by their surroundings which I can not and will not judge them on in the real world (not on the web where all is fair game).

as it was said before, it is the internet and everyone is a keyboard cowboy. Would I punch you in the face if you called my sister a whore on here?. NO, you do not know my sister and you only post to provoke a reaction.

So Madman gets his peepee hard from posting stuff that would make most shrinks attend a refresher convention, and he get's the reply's he is fishing for (from myself too) but who fucking cares, he lives in another country and world from me (and most of you) and will do no harm other than post some shit....

At the end of the day I shut off my 24inch Imac get in my car and drive home to my hot wife and darling Daughter, toss some Salmon on the BBQ on my 600 sq ft deck and reply to my wife "how was your day", Excellent honey we made another 100k and I took a break from it at noon to have fun and feed the monkeys on XOC.

Come to Vancouver I'll buy you all a keg of beer and a toilet sized steak....
You own an iMac. Fag..... smile All iMac owners are fags......[/b]
I own the company that has 7 IMAC's in variuos offices...so yes I guess I will tell my wife to call me a FAG
[Finger] [/b]
And your Canadian... [Too much XOC]
Posted by: PDXterra

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 12:20 PM

Quote:
...Excellent honey we made another 100k...
So that's like, what....$26.50 American?

J/K

Gotta throw out a few Canadian cliches for shits n' giggles.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 12:26 PM

Wow, I've never heard the words "toilet" and "steak" used in the same sentence before.

Damn, I'm hungry now.
Posted by: NY Madman

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 12:28 PM

Quote:

Geez... You stayed up during the middle of the night to write that pathetic tripe. Talk about someone who needs to be medicated.

The time of cattle cars is coming? [Freak] I don't know what to say. You are a twisted guy.

Your schizophrenic type personality is starting to manifest itself more. In the time you have been on this board you have gone from 'Islamic Rage Boy' to some politically correct obsessed little pussy.

You take these 'Club House' threads far too seriously. Obviously the "Juneteenth" thread has thrown you over the edge.

Whoever, or whatever Ayatollah over there controls the Farsi language needs to change the meaning of Shahram from "The King's Obedient Subject" to "The King's Crying Little Pussy".

If someone upsets you in a thread, there is no reason to create a new thread just to complain about the entire board.

If you are going to leave the board again in another complete fit of emotional hysteria, will you also be taking your other "Bitch Brother" with you this time?

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PDXterra:
Quote:
[b]...Excellent honey we made another 100k...
So that's like, what....$26.50 American?

J/K

Gotta throw out a few Canadian cliches for shits n' giggles.[/b]
LOL, Ah... that was good. Made me chuckle.
Posted by: Mobycat

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 01:18 PM

Quote:
toss some Salmon on the BBQ on my 600 sq ft deck and reply to my wife "how was your day"
Is this some secret Canadian way of saying, "I go home and fuck the shit out of my wife."??

laugh

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Geez... You stayed up during the middle of the night to write that pathetic tripe.
So, Madman...I'm curious. Did your father die, or was he just not around?
Posted by: Claus

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 02:33 PM

well 3 posts insulting me..I could go Madman on your asses and go back, read the last 50 posts then throw in a few insults pertaining to those post and then for good measure call you a homo, Dyke, Liberal or a N.....ger BUT since my role model is NOT Adolf Hitlers dog, I am just going to sit back, smile and rejoice.

and for the record your Nick name 'Bitchbrothers" is just fucking weak I would prefer the Muslim and the Aryan...

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 02:39 PM

Well, we both do use Macs. That's kinda easy fodder right there.
Posted by: TJ

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 02:47 PM

My wife has an iMac in her office...I use it alot though because she's paralyzed most of the time anyway now a days...

Does using it make me gay?

How much do I have to use it to want my fudge packed? Please warn me before its too late, I'm kind of anal about keeping dicks out of me.

Hey - Its her computer...Does that mean my wife's a Lesbian? (That's kind of hot actually...)

I might be a Lesbian trapped in the body of an Adonis, but I can't see for sure....there's no windows in an iMac.

laugh

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 02:52 PM

I vote this thread of the week.

TJ is anal about keeping dicks out of himself. I'm sensing some contradictory language there.

Madman's quote picture cracked me up

NYMADAM? Seriously Claus, you need something better to do than pick on your political polar opposite.

I also thought about the phrase, "Go home and fuck the shit out of my wife". So you know you're done when there's a steaming pile of shit in the bed that your balls beat out of her ass? On second thought, I'll abandon any attempts to visualize that....

Funyuns anyone?

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:

I also thought about the phrase, "Go home and fuck the shit out of my wife". So you know you're done when there's a steaming pile of shit in the bed that your balls beat out of her ass? On second thought, I'll abandon any attempts to visualize that....

Funyuns anyone?
[LOL]

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TJ:
My wife has an iMac in her office...I use it alot though because she's paralyzed most of the time anyway now a days...

Does using it make me gay?

How much do I have to use it to want my fudge packed? Please warn me before its too late, I'm kind of anal about keeping dicks out of me.

Hey - Its her computer...Does that mean my wife's a Lesbian? (That's kind of hot actually...)

I might be a Lesbian trapped in the body of an Adonis, but I can't see for sure....there's no windows in an iMac.

laugh
Dude, you've touched a Mac. You're a fag. Might as well buy a pink g-string and start wearing it and lisping. smile
Posted by: Kaiser

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 03:51 PM

Did someone tell Sharam to search yet? I'm sure this has been covered before.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 09:29 PM

Quote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen fucko, I can't control what is posted in a thread that I started. The post in that thread that got the tears flowing 2 MONTHS AGO was not posted by me. To avoid this Tissue Issue I deleted the whole thread but, somehow 2 months later the tampon string still hasn't been pulled. :rolleyes:

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 10:13 PM

Andy you're so funny! Laughed out loud on that one.

Shraham, I quit debating with you quite a while ago, as well as Claus and Mobycat. Am I bitter? Nope, you guys are set in your ways and I have to admit at least you're predictable.

Have fun in your Yota, we'll have fun in our X's. Quoting Black Eyed Peas "All we have is one World" Just don't shit in my yard. :p

Thank you.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 10:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Shahram- I hear you. I stopped posting because it started taking up way too much time, and I got disgusted with a sorry bunch of clueless motherfuckers. I saw BigE's thread and my stomach turned. I expected a long list of replies telling him he was an idiot, and I was disappointed.

Who the fuck are you.[/b]
Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen fucko, I can't control what is posted in a thread that I started. The post in that thread that got the tears flowing 2 MONTHS AGO was not posted by me. To avoid this Tissue Issue I deleted the whole thread but, somehow 2 months later the tampon string still hasn't been pulled. [Roll Eyes]
Sorry, all you assholes look the same, like a bunch of letters in the corner. I meant to refer to Chia's thread "And black people wonder why people look down upon them," not the snuff film. I mixed up the screen names, fucko.
Posted by: NY Madman

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus ...or fag:

well 3 posts insulting me..I could go Madman on your asses and go back, read the last 50 posts then throw in a few insults pertaining to those post and then for good measure call you a homo, Dyke, Liberal or a N.....ger BUT since my role model is NOT Adolf Hitlers dog, I am just going to sit back, smile and rejoice.

and for the record your Nick name 'Bitchbrothers" is just fucking weak I would prefer the Muslim and the Aryan...
Can you try to be a little more cohesive with your posts 'Claus.. or fag'? I may be asking a lot of you considering what you have to work with, but a little more clarity with your responses would be helpful to whomever they are directed.

In the first paragraph you are talking about me in the third person and directing your comments to an unspecified group of people. The second paragraph is obviously directed at me. I'll let you go "Madman" on whomever and address the babble directed towards me.

The term "Bitch Brothers" is very appropriate. There's never been two guys on this board who have ever acted like such hysterical bitches in such unison. You've cried, moaned, complained, and even supposedly left the board together in fits of emotional hysteria. That's an XOC first. That's "Bitch Brothers".

You prefer the term 'Muslim and the Aryan'? [Freak] I'm sure most people prefer you not be a whining bitch, but then again the subject isn't what you prefer.

It's interesting that you think of yourself as an Aryan. Are you supposed to be the byproduct of your people's attempt at a master race? Instead of Aryan, you are more like "A'Cryin".

From master race to XOC "Bitch Brothers". It's quite a story.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 21/06/07 10:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Shahram- I hear you. I stopped posting because it started taking up way too much time, and I got disgusted with a sorry bunch of clueless motherfuckers. I saw BigE's thread and my stomach turned. I expected a long list of replies telling him he was an idiot, and I was disappointed.

Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen fucko, I can't control what is posted in a thread that I started. The post in that thread that got the tears flowing 2 MONTHS AGO was not posted by me. To avoid this Tissue Issue I deleted the whole thread but, somehow 2 months later the tampon string still hasn't been pulled. [Roll Eyes]
Sorry, all you assholes look the same, like a bunch of letters in the corner. I meant to refer to Chia's thread "And black people wonder why people look down upon them," not the snuff film. I mixed up the screen names, fucko.[/b]
Apology accepted. Now, Captain Jack Swallow, get back on the USS Dicksuck, go back to Pickle's Cove and suck another cock, you cum loving, gerbil shitting, cum runny nose pole smoker, if you're still reading this are you thinking that this is a run on sentence well then you're probably a picky whiny bitch, are you going to follow everyone else in this thread and beat up your keyboard or are you going to stick your dick between your legs and tell us your married to Carmen Electra and Donald Trump? Thank you for reading this entire run on sentence, I love you all. Live long and prosper while the force is with you until all are one. [Wave] [Finger] [Wave]
Posted by: Mobycat

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:

Shraham, I quit debating with you quite a while ago, as well as Claus and Mobycat. Am I bitter? Nope, you guys are set in your ways and I have to admit at least you're predictable.
Hey! Where did I come into this?

Everyone is pretty much predictable here when it comes to political arguments. I can only think of two instances where someone has changed their mind on something - both, ironically, on guns.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 06:52 AM

Not to call you out Mobycat, just was pointing to the fact that if you don't like someones opinion, you need not respond to, or try to change it.

Opinion is just that to me, you need not have the backup to prove it. It would be nice sometimes if people were really straight forward and not just confrontational, but then again that wouldn't be XOC.

I love it here, Carlton has been gracious enough to provide this place and a link to our Club for nothing. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Thank you Carlton and thank everyone else for making this something to spend my free time on. [Wave]

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 07:52 AM

"I care."

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
Now, Captain Jack Swallow, get back on the USS Dicksuck, go back to Pickle's Cove and suck another cock, you cum loving, gerbil shitting, cum runny nose pole smoker, if you're still reading this are you thinking that this is a run on sentence well then you're probably a picky whiny bitch, are you going to follow everyone else in this thread and beat up your keyboard or are you going to stick your dick between your legs and tell us your married to Carmen Electra and Donald Trump?
"I came here for an arguement!"
"Oh, this is abuse. An argument is down the hall on your right."

Priceless comeback. Gerbil shitting? [Huh?] [LOL] I didn't know Richard Gere owned an Xterra....

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 09:06 AM

Sorry, I was bored and I'm sick of seeing "Assholes and rednecks at XOC" on the top of the list in the ALR. So I figured some moronic keyboard headbutting of my own might add some gas to the fire that was lit in this extremely informative thread.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 09:54 AM

Quote:
Sorry, I was bored and I'm sick of seeing "Assholes and rednecks at XOC" on the top of the list in the ALR. So I figured some moronic keyboard headbutting of my own might add some gas to the fire that was lit in this extremely informative thread.
Ya know what's almost guaranteed to get it sent to the ALR???

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Ya know what's almost guaranteed to get it sent to the ALR???

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Naaah.

All that does is get socalpunX to stop licking SLR's sack long enough to close the fucking thread.

:p

Maybe that'll help get it into the ALR . . .
laugh

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 10:30 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

Quote:
Sorry, all you assholes look the same, like a bunch of letters in the corner. I meant to refer to Chia's thread "And black people wonder why people look down upon them," not the snuff film. I mixed up the screen names, fucko.[/b]
Apology accepted. Now, Captain Jack Swallow, get back on the USS Dicksuck, go back to Pickle's Cove and suck another cock, you cum loving, gerbil shitting, cum runny nose pole smoker, if you're still reading this are you thinking that this is a run on sentence well then you're probably a picky whiny bitch, are you going to follow everyone else in this thread and beat up your keyboard or are you going to stick your dick between your legs and tell us your married to Carmen Electra and Donald Trump? Thank you for reading this entire run on sentence, I love you all. Live long and prosper while the force is with you until all are one. [Wave] [Finger] [Wave]
Quit fantasizing, felch gargler. Were you tweaking when you wrote this steaming pile of steaming hysterectomy? Meth might be the only explanation.

I'm out. Gotta go back to school to learn about "run on" sentences.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 10:35 AM

Quote:
Quit fantasizing, felch gargler. Were you tweaking when you wrote this steaming pile of steaming hysterectomy? Meth might be the only explanation.
"this steaming pile of steaming hysterectomy?"

Here's a quarter.

Go buy another adjective.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 10:44 AM

Felch gargling....

Would that make him an Aqua Felcher?

(felching under water)

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Felch gargling....

Would that make him an Aqua Felcher?

(felching under water)
I so did not need that visual...thanks DR! [Finger]

Can we stem the flow of undigested ass juice now before it's too fucking late? I mean Jesus some of us do have to work, but this pile of shit is just getting fucking ridiculous...between this thread and the revolver thread I could pull out what little hair I've got! Motherfuckers...

[Finger]

I know this isn't up to typical ALR standards, but we've been getting yelled at lately for swearing at the office and that part of my brain has gotten rusty without the regular use laugh

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 11:01 AM

Fuckin aye! The last page of this shit is cracking me up between the gerbil shitting and felching!

Then again, some of this crap is really uncalled for, especially from MattyX.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 11:58 AM

So...

since this has fully degraded....

This guy has this big oozing boil on his ass. No matter what he tries, it won't go away.

He sees doctor after doctor and no one can help until one day a doctor told him about a homeless guy that will treat his boil for a bottle of wine.

"Really?" says the guy. "Where can I find this guy?"

He was directed to a back alley by the bus station where he finds a homeless man with a cardboad sign that says:

BERNIE'S PUS SUCKING SERVICES. I TREAT BOILS FOR A BOTTLE OF WINE

The guy with the boil is curious, so he hands Bernie the bottle of wine and asks him how this works.

Bernie tells him that it pretty much...um....boils down to him dropping his drawers and he sucks the pus out of the boil so it can heal up.

The guy gags a little bit upon hearing this, but he's desparate, so he drops 'em.

Bernie says, "oooh, that's a NICE one! Let me get to work."

So he sucks and slurps and slups and sucks and it sounds like a shop vac cleaning up a backed up sewer in the basement.

He sucks some more, and suddenly, the guy with the boil feels this undeniable urge to fart. He holds it.

Bernie looks up..."You OK?"
"Yeah," says the guy.

Bernie keeps slurping the pus out of the boil. Suddenly, the guts gurgled, and the guy just couldn't hold it back any longer. He explodes a massive fart, right in Bernie's face.

Bernie stops sucking and looks up at the man.

"You know," he said, pus dribbling off his whiskers, "It's guys like you that really make my job disgusting!"

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 01:23 PM

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 02:59 PM

Well, it's friday, Patrick's prolly out entertaining clients for sponsorship or some chit spending the boss' dime.. What the hell, you're all a bunch of fruity hosebags anyhow, here we go. [Finger]
Posted by: Claus

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 03:37 PM

All we need now is a good Snuff movie

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 04:37 PM

Congrats everyone, we made it to the ALR!! Wooooooo-hooooo! Good job, I know we could do it! To get back on topic....kill yourself, you bunch of shit eating cock sniffs! :p

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 04:46 PM

I was surprised it took this long to get here!

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 05:42 PM

No fuckin' shit, Hawk...XOC's ability to send shit beyond the point of no return has really dropped off in the last little while...bunch of fucking cunts...

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 22/06/07 06:00 PM

[LOL]

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 23/06/07 09:59 AM

This thread was caused by Global Warming!

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 24/06/07 08:25 PM

Is it dead?

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 24/06/07 08:56 PM

well we can steal beat the dead horse can't we!? i need some entertainment!
Posted by: RedX

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 24/06/07 09:44 PM

Every single person who took part in this thread ought to be ashamed.....

Oh....well......shit. [Freak]
Posted by: Paul H

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 25/06/07 02:15 AM

LOL you said felching.....

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 25/06/07 10:06 AM

I said Aqua-felching.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 25/06/07 05:54 PM

Oy!

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 10/07/07 02:34 PM

Can't believe I missed this one...just found it today.

You all are a bunch of fucking douche bag mother fuckers anyway, but I wouldn't know shit about Nissans without ya.

Now I'm off to snipe illegals as they scurry through the desert in hopes of a better life!

[Finger]

Please don't let this die 5 pages in...DR, you are one funny SOB!
Posted by: electrobuzz

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 10/07/07 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mnemonic:
This thread was caused by Global Warming!
No dude, it's climate change...

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 15/07/07 05:28 PM

No its a bunch of bull shit!!!

Tim

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 16/07/07 02:07 AM

god damn it, i just read every page...

i want my 20 minutes back

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 16/07/07 08:09 PM

HeHe....thats time from you life youll never see again!!!!!HeHe smile

Tim

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 16/07/07 09:08 PM

As much as I really hate you balding middle age hippie geo-cache fag's [Finger] ! Sometimes you all make me laugh [ThumbsUp] ! [drink]

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 18/07/07 07:03 PM

I hate haters ... and trolls. [Crybaby]
Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 18/07/07 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra3202:
No its a bunch of bull shit!!!

Tim
It's bullshit, you dumb fuck. One word, not two.

Can you count past two, you stupid sonofabitch?
Posted by: TremorX

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 28/07/07 11:19 AM

Man, this thread is proof enough that pot should be legal.. because...

like...

wait, what?

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 28/07/07 11:36 AM

'Sup Georgia-boy? [Wave]
Posted by: RedX

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 30/07/07 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Origami Gangsta:
Quote:
Originally posted by xterra3202:
[b]No its a bunch of bull shit!!!

Tim
It's bullshit, you dumb fuck. One word, not two.

Can you count past two, you stupid sonofabitch?[/b]
Obviously he can count to three......Now, who's the stupid sonofabitch? [Finger]
Posted by: MidnightX

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 18/09/07 09:10 AM

Sorry to revive this thread but I just came across it. Only read page 1 and page 6. I just wanted to say:

Quote:
So I walked away, but I missed it in here.
I'm disappointed in you. It's really not that hard! Once you're away for a while, you realize your friends "in real life" are funnier and spending time with them is much more fulfilling. Pretty soon, you'll be all "Xterra Owners Club? Man, I haven't visited that site in a while!"

Trust me. I know. smile
Posted by: Xorand

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 18/09/07 07:06 PM

Nothing useful to add to the thread. Just thought I'd make a post after 4 months of inactivity myself.

laugh

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 18/09/07 08:47 PM

malcom, did you ever sell the X? hows everything going?

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 19/09/07 04:19 AM

turtles

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 19/09/07 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul H:
turtles
I like 'em.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 08/10/07 02:10 AM

Paul shits his pants.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 08/10/07 02:46 AM

Only after I get done eating your mom.....

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 08/10/07 02:47 AM

Wait forgot the laugh

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 08/10/07 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul H:
Only after I get done eating your mom.....
70 year old poon that good?

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 08/10/07 09:12 PM

No that is why I shit my pants as you said.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 06/02/08 01:25 PM

What the hell? Four months since the last ALR fight? What has this site come to??? laugh

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 07/02/08 11:23 AM

Fuck your mother

there that better

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 08/02/08 03:52 PM

Ah...
Now I know why things were starting to feel normal again.

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 11/02/08 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
What the hell? Four months since the last ALR fight? What has this site come to??? laugh
You've been too busy the last several months taking the liberal dick in your mouth, so we've had nothing to argue about.

It's been an unprecedented time of peace and prosperity on XOC (minus the server crash). So go fuck Shahram and get on with it, you leftist piece of shit.
Posted by: Roadwarrior

Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid - 17/08/09 05:36 PM

so i have half ass read all of this.. and all i can wonder is

who pissed in your cheerios..?