So come on who really dosent like me.

Posted by: Big Daddy Chia

So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 12:13 PM

Speak out. I know Ian dosent because he keeps deleting posts I make. What have I done to you Ian. I would really like to know. Every time I post something car related or something funny it gets deleted. Why is that.
Posted by: austinbrtndr

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 12:17 PM

I STILL LOVE YOU... CH-CH-CH-CHIA!!! [Wave]
Posted by: PrimeX

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 02:42 PM

I like the redneck link you posted last night. I was dying laughing at that dudes meltdown. laugh
Posted by: daventx

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 02:49 PM

Can't hate a fellow Texan unless you voted for Gore (kidding)

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PrimaryXtc:
I like the redneck link you posted last night. I was dying laughing at that dudes meltdown. laugh
Thats what i am talking about I posted that link and some one deleted it. I even posted it in ALR just to be safe incase there were some comments about it.
Posted by: GrayHam

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 03:05 PM

Post it again.

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 03:39 PM

Here you go graham http://www.orock1059.com/promos/promo14.shtml
Posted by: electrobuzz

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 03:53 PM

It's funny because it's true. laugh

Edited to add: It's true that there really are people like R. Burgess. [Geek]
Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 04:02 PM

You're cool with me Scott.

CHIA FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Posted by: imacsae

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 04:33 PM

Wow that redneck link was fantastic. I love to hear ignorant jackasses like that.

Oh and by the way Chia you suck I hate you tons.

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
Wow that redneck link was fantastic. I love to hear ignorant jackasses like that.

Oh and by the way Chia you suck I hate you tons.
I love you to Ivan. Dont forget I will be out your way during Turkey Day.
Posted by: Ruger1022

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 06:22 PM

I have no particular knowledge or exp. that would qualify me to answer this question, yet I feel compelled to post anyway. Once I averaged only 13.47mpg, hows everyone elses mileage?
MV
Posted by: NY Madman

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 06:45 PM

I don't have any problem with you. You seem alright. At least you're not a commie.

Let me know... I'll write a letter of recomendation to Ian for you. If you think it will help. [Smoking]

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruger1022:
I have no particular knowledge or exp. that would qualify me to answer this question, yet I feel compelled to post anyway. Once I averaged only 13.47mpg, hows everyone elses mileage?
MV
I once avereged 10 miles to the gallon. But in the mirage least amount has been 22 miles to the gallon.
Posted by: oleblue

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chia:
I once avereged 10 miles to the gallon. But in the mirage least amount has been 22 miles to the gallon.[/QB]
Okay Now I have to jump in:

[Finger]
Posted by: XOC

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 17/07/03 11:14 PM

Chia, you posted a racial link last night that broke the rules, so I deleted it.

I don't like you because you didn't offer anything useful when you owned an Xterra, and you offer even less now that you drive a Mirage.

You come here every night, after surfing ESHOWA, FARK and Consumption Junction, just to post stuff from their boards on this board to try to impress people.

Go away.
Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
You come here every night, after surfing ESHOWA, FARK and Consumption Junction.
Hmmmmmmm... Sounds like me. [Freak]

Don't really go on CJ or FARK too much, but I like Ernie's.
Posted by: OrganDonor

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 04:08 AM

Quote:
Here you go graham http://www.orock1059.com/promos/promo14.shtml
That was so funny. That guy twisted off! I was left with not really knowing how he felt about nascar!

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Chia, you posted a racial link last night that broke the rules, so I deleted it.

I don't like you because you didn't offer anything useful when you owned an Xterra, and you offer even less now that you drive a Mirage.

You come here every night, after surfing ESHOWA, FARK and Consumption Junction, just to post stuff from their boards on this board to try to impress people.

Go away.
I wont go away, I am not tryign to impress people and I have told you before I dont visit any of those sites you mention. Any links that I post i get from other web boards that I am on. If you feel this way about me then I would be much abliged(sp) if you would send me back my 10 dollars that i donated to XOC. I dont want to be a supporting member to some one who dosent like me. The link I posted was not directed towards any particular race I just thought it was funny and wanted to share it with the fellow XOCer's as well as the friends I do have on this board. And your right I havent brought anything good towards the Xterra community since I got rid of my X. Dosent mean i am not still involved. If you look at my status I am still a member of SWXC. I pay my annual dues to them. Hell there is plenty of people on here who dont bring anything worthwhile to the board but you dont seem to delete everything they post.
Posted by: Cygnus-X1

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 06:35 AM

I don't know you so I can't say I dislike you. But you don't own an Xterra and you post NOTHING Xterra related on here. So I gotta wonder why you are here or why you would even want to be here. confused

Everyday you post some stupid topic that has zero to do with anything related to this board. Why? :rolleyes:

Plus, I mailed you a state quarter one time for your collection and never even got so much as a thanks. [Finger]

So yeah, now that I think about it.....I really don't like you. [Wave]

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cygnus-X1:
I don't know you so I can't say I dislike you. But you don't own an Xterra and you post [b]NOTHING Xterra related on here. So I gotta wonder why you are here or why you would even want to be here. confused

Everyday you post some stupid topic that has zero to do with anything related to this board. Why? :rolleyes:

Plus, I mailed you a state quarter one time for your collection and never even got so much as a thanks. [Finger]

So yeah, now that I think about it.....I really don't like you. [Wave] [/b]
Well let me thank you now. I thought I did thank you when I got it. I appologize for that. Also the stuff I post is in off topic and ALR. I could have sworn that those two places were put here to post stuff not related to the X. And the real reason I come here. Well I miss my X to much to leave. After I get married and all settled down I will be looking at purchasing another X>
Posted by: babyX

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 06:47 AM

Oh my God, that guy's a total wanker!

(no, not you, Chia)
Posted by: Andre the Giant

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 07:01 AM

I can't say that I don't like you, but I'm not that impressed with you either. You don't have an Xterra, but what's worse, you have a Mitsu Mirage... :rolleyes:

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:
I can't say that I don't like you, but I'm not that impressed with you either. You don't have an Xterra, but what's worse, you have a Mitsu Mirage... :rolleyes:
Yeah and I ahve a mitsu mirage because it was more practical for work.
Posted by: Andre the Giant

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 08:38 AM

Well, I guess it could be worse, you could drive a Ford. wink
Posted by: Claus

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 08:45 AM

Is there a Mirage site on AF?.

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
Is there a Mirage site on AF?.
Actually there is one called www.mirageforums.com but I dont post on there that much I only use it for info. I have a found another sight called www.texasracingscene.com I post on there more becuase I have met the majority of people on there in person at our weekly car meets. Thats where I have also gotten most of the stuff that I post on here.
Posted by: RedX

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 09:32 AM

Quote:
.....I have a found another sight called www.texasracingscene.com I post on there more becuase I have met the majority of people on there in person at our weekly car meets. Thats where I have also gotten most of the stuff that I post on here.
Well.....make sure you thank them for us.
:rolleyes:
Posted by: The X Factor

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 18/07/03 08:06 PM

Scott is one cool mother fucker, and just like me we like to look at the boards and keep up on things because both of us once owned an X and shared the same love for it as most of you do. We have also gained many friends, and this is simply the only way to keep those connections in tact. People dont like me. Im known as the spoiled kid with the parents that gave me everything, and the one who put all he had in the X only to keep it in good shape, and clean. People dont like me and to those that dont I could care less.

(Oh and I didnt pass 3rd grade so run on sentences and uncorrest speeling is somehing I be good at!)

To those that appriciated my X and what I may or may not have done for the board I thank you!

Oh the memories,

Now I pimp around in my Z! Whoohoo, life is good!

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 21/07/03 06:48 AM

Quote:
and this is simply the only way to keep those connections in tact.
By posting stuff that has zero to do with an Xterra?

Quote:

Now I pimp around in my Z! Whoohoo, life is good!
Hey, um maybe you could post stuff there ???????
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 21/07/03 09:16 AM

I must be missing something !!!! I have met and rode with both Scott and Kevin. So I know firsthand that I like them. Was fun riding with them and hanging out.

Now they do not have X's so what? There are plenty that have come, gone and hang around without X's. I hope we don't all judge people from posts on this or any other web site. If you meet some one and dislike them than there is probably reason. From posts, I do not think so.

I may worry about what my friends or acquaintances think but not Cyber Acquaintances.

Scott and Kevin.... we are getting a ride up at the slabs you guys want shotgun?

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 21/07/03 10:01 AM

When if its on a sunday let me know I will make sure I am off that day.

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 21/07/03 10:28 AM

Roger I would love to go but im still stuck up in Lubbock for summer school 2. I should be in San Antonio on August9th or so and if anything is going on around then let me know. I would always be up for a ride! Oh did you ever get those fenders put on that I sold you Roger? Hope they were up to par.

And Cygnus-X1,
If you go to your profile and click on the "Recent Post" button you will see that the majority of your post havnt been related to the X latly either. Most of them have been in the ALR or Club House, or about hunting and fishing but im not going to ask you to leave or tell you to go to another board to talk about it. You have friends here, similar interest with other's here, and you come here because you find it enjoyable to chat with others about it all. Well guess what, we are no different other than you currently own an X, so before you ask me to leave ask yourself if you should. [Finger]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 21/07/03 12:03 PM

I've wheeled with Kev and Scott and yes they are cool guys. No BS backstabbing, just guys who used to wheel (and I'm sure they still want to) X's.

Kev, when you get into town, give me a call. I'll call Nate and we'll hit the Den.

Patrick

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 21/07/03 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The X Factor:

And Cygnus-X1,
If you go to your profile and click on the "Recent Post" button you will see that the majority of your post havnt been related to the X latly either. Most of them have been in the ALR or Club House, or about hunting and fishing but im not going to ask you to leave or tell you to go to another board to talk about it.
:rolleyes:
Ok so out of more than 1,000+ posts I have few replies in here, mainly about why people post useless crap and don't own Xterra's. Go back through all the posts why don't you. I'm sure you'll find maybe one or two dealing with Xterra's if you really look. [Finger]

The point is, a lot of you guys come here to post stuff from CNN or whatever. Like we can't read the news? Try owning a vehicle before you join their board. [LOL]

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 21/07/03 05:57 PM

Cygnus-X1,
I know what your saying, and I was just stabbing at you. I will admit since I have parted with the X I have posted in the ALR. I use to never do it when I drove the X. Before I had The X Factor as my SN I was under SSRXterra. I've been around for awhile and I knew I would get some lip for posting on this thread but that's why I did it. All in good fun [Finger]

Patrick,
How was the wedding? How is the frontier going?
Posted by: Kt

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 22/07/03 11:30 AM

Oh boy.. here we go again with the "You don't have an X, why should you be here" discussion again....

Let me chime in since I fall into this category... I keep coming back to this board, because, like it has been said before, I have friends on this board that I keep in contact with, and to like to keep updated on all the Xterra stuff, so when I am ready to purchase another X, I know as much as I did when I bought my first Xterra, and am smarter than the salesmen. (That's always a cool feeling!) But anyways, to tell us not to be here just because we no longer have Xterra's anymore is silly. We can still answer the majority of the questions that people have, for example, I volunteered to help people last week about taking apart their dash to clean the plastic piece. So unless there is a particular problem with us being here, than I am staying, I pay my dues just like the rest of you....

P.S. Nice to see you around Kevin, and you're still a pal to me Scott! I'm all for the better gas mileage!

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 22/07/03 05:00 PM

That's odd. I posted a simple note stating that I'd wheeled with both Scott and Kevin and it's been deleted. Imagine that!

Anyway, they're pretty good guys, Chia's a little crazy sometimes but a friendly type o guy. Just my $.03 worth.

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 22/07/03 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirt Guy:
That's odd. I posted a simple note stating that I'd wheeled with both Scott and Kevin and it's been deleted. Imagine that!

Anyway, they're pretty good guys, Chia's a little crazy sometimes but a friendly type o guy. Just my $.03 worth.
No it hasnt its still there.

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 23/07/03 06:44 AM

Yep, your right. Just missed it.

Wedding went fine. We used the Fronty as our getaway vehicle.

I built a Hot Wheels Xterra into a wheeling mother for the themed groom's cake.

[Smoking]
Posted by: Xterra Kid 2003

Re: So come on who really dosent like me. - 05/08/03 07:04 PM

I dont even know you so i cant hate you [Wave]