Oldie but a goodie!

Posted by: Anonymous

Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 11:28 AM

Only at the masters! [LOL]

Posted by: XOC

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 11:46 AM

You might want to consider not posting things that everyone here saw several months ago.

Rule #1
If you found it on the web, everyone has already seen it.
Posted by: Smith

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 11:51 AM

Also, the "Bitch" part was photoshopped. The original pic didn't have it.

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 11:59 AM

XOC, "you" may want to lay off the smack. I'ts turning you into a grumpy bastard. You're just so damn negative... laugh
Posted by: Samueul

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELFTERRA:
XOC, "you" may want to lay off the smack. I'ts turning you into a grumpy bastard. You're just so damn negative... laugh
Granted Ian, can be tough, but you do realize he OWNS the board right??? Also, you haven't even seen him "lay the smack" Not that I'm kissing Ian's ass (ewww) as I don't always agree with him, just thought I'd clue you in in case you didn't realize he OWNS the board......
Posted by: Guido

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 12:06 PM

Quote:
What do you mean "turning him into a grumpy bastard"?

I have a feeling Ian came out of the womb a grumpy bastard!! :p

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
What do you mean "turning him into a grumpy bastard"?

I have a feeling Ian came out of the womb a grumpy bastard!! :p
Hell yeah he did! I thought I was a cynical grumpy son of a bitch....

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 12:40 PM

Ok, so he owns this board. I'll show a little respect, but don't expect me to call him Father X or anything like that. Btw at least we agree he's a grumpy bastard. laugh
Posted by: socalpunx

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 12:43 PM

Quote:
Ok, so he owns this board. I'll show a little respect, but don't expect me to call him Father X or anything like that. Btw at least we agree he's a grumpy bastard. laugh
He prefers Mr.X or just plain old God. laugh

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 12:46 PM

Quote:
Well, I think the reason why Ian replied to you was because after you post a couple more "reposts" somebody else would eventually flame the hell out of you. I think he was trying to "nip" it in the bud so to speak, so don't get bent out of shape. There are many on this board who are just looking for the opportunity(sp) to rip a newbie a new asshole frown Is all. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 01:04 PM

Oh so much love for the FNG. You guys are the greatest! BTW I wasn't getting bent out of shape, I've got thicker skin than that. laugh
Posted by: Guido

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 01:32 PM

Quote:
Oh so much love for the FNG. You guys are the greatest! BTW I wasn't getting bent out of shape, I've got thicker skin than that. laugh
If you would like to test the thickness of your skin, find a post of NY MADMAN's and call him a liberal democrat communist, then tell him how much you love muslims and hate jews.

laugh
Posted by: XOC

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 02:41 PM

My point is that taking a picture from Consumption Junction or SHOWA or FARK or Ogrish and then posting it here is rather pointless.
Posted by: MBFlyerfan

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 02:44 PM

Isnt this like his third repost today?

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 03:27 PM

Quote:
Actually it was my 2nd but you just jinxed me. And I was on a roll too, bastard... [Finger]
Posted by: MBFlyerfan

Re: Oldie but a goodie! - 13/06/03 03:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Actually it was my 2nd but you just jinxed me. And I was on a roll too, bastard... [Finger]
Its all in fun dude. laugh