Do you..

Posted by: incogneato

Do you.. - 15/01/05 08:08 PM

think there have been a lot of stupid X related questions lately?

Posted by: Rickster43

Re: Do you.. - 15/01/05 08:14 PM

Yes, there has...but then again...look how many "Stupid" people responded and replyed to those "Stupid" Questions....
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Do you.. - 15/01/05 09:04 PM

There is no such thing as a stupid question. There are however a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Re: Do you.. - 16/01/05 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Editor X:
There is no such thing as a stupid question. There are however a lot of inquisitive idiots.
There are no stupid questions, however there are ignorant people and stupid answers.
Posted by: Rickster43

Re: Do you.. - 16/01/05 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by raynstacy:
lol id give you another x if you didn't have them all already....ty ty ty for posting this and rickster very good answer as well,i thought the same thing..you know who you look like actually (referring to the post of members pics and their look alikes) that guardian angel of the beauty school drop out in grease (his name slipped my mind) richie something maybe...
It's been a long time since I've seen Grease (The Movie),so I don't know if that's an insult or a complement, but Thanks anyway...

Re: Do you.. - 16/01/05 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 02terra:
Quote:
[b]There is no such thing as a stupid question. There are however a lot of inquisitive idiots.
There are no stupid questions, however there are ignorant people and stupid answers.[/b]
Wow, that was quick. Let a long day and a good beer get the best of you and see what happens?

Re: Do you.. - 16/01/05 08:35 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by 02terra:
[b]
Quote:
[b]There is no such thing as a stupid question. There are however a lot of inquisitive idiots.
There are no stupid questions, however there are ignorant people and stupid answers.[/b]
Wow, that was quick. Let a long day and a good beer get the best of you and see what happens?[/b]
Not quite sure waht you mean, EditorX, but that wasn't aimed at you, if that's what you mean.

Re: Do you.. - 16/01/05 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by raynstacy:
lol id give you another x if you didn't have them all already....ty ty ty for posting this and rickster very good answer as well,i thought the same thing..you know who you look like actually (referring to the post of members pics and their look alikes) that guardian angel of the beauty school drop out in grease (his name slipped my mind) richie something maybe...
Yea, that would be Frankie Avalon.

I can't believe I know that. :rolleyes:

Re: Do you.. - 17/01/05 04:18 PM

Welcome to the Jungle

Re: Do you.. - 18/01/05 03:46 PM

Wouldn't this, in itself, also qualify as a "stupid X" thread as well? [Smoking] laugh [Finger]
Posted by: incogneato

Re: Do you.. - 18/01/05 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackout:
Wouldn't this, in itself, also qualify as a "stupid X" thread as well? [Smoking] laugh [Finger]
Just seeeing how far it would go before anyone realized that? 3 days, not bad.

Let the lemings loose!!!

Someone please move this to the Club House where it belongs.