zombie apocalypse

Posted by: slantyshanty

zombie apocalypse - 01/12/11 07:52 AM

The zombie apocalypse has just begun… the objects immediately to your left and to your right are your only weapons… what are they?

Mine: (2x) "L" brackets for hanging projector screens, 24oz KHAOS monster, (2x) pair of wire snips,small bundle of baby blue zipties, headlamp, flathead screwdriver, car keys, and an orange... Let's do this!
Posted by: 52

Re: zombie apocalypse - 01/12/11 09:58 AM

LOL im dead.
Ive got my shades a wireless mouse and an empty yogurt cup. And i pen i may be able to take out 1 before they eat me.
Posted by: XOC

Re: zombie apocalypse - 01/12/11 10:12 AM

Ingersol Rand Titanium Impact wrench.. and to my right a Glock 23.

Could be fun.
Posted by: jeffo65

Re: zombie apocalypse - 01/12/11 12:50 PM

Not much help here.

On my left - Red Solo Cup

On my right - ofice phone

Oh well.
Posted by: Gonzo-2

Re: zombie apocalypse - 01/12/11 02:17 PM

Not much help here either. I'm in a cube with:

On my left - papers, a desk phone, radio/speakers, tape dispenser, stapler, a couple coffee cups, usual desk shit
On my right - monitor, 2 laptops, file cabinet

Let's face it. I'm screwed. The most I could do is pull the battery out of the UPS and shock the bastards to death. Even that is limited.

Here's my brain. Eat to your fill...
Posted by: RNTKnives

Re: zombie apocalypse - 01/12/11 06:59 PM

On my right(hip) Ruger P85 w/ 18 rd. mag,a Hot Wheels jacket,9 empty CD-R's in the jewel cases,1/2 a bottle of Coke, a digital camera, and a 10 mo. old (afraid of everything)Catahoula... on my left(pocket) 2 more 18 rd. mags, 2 bottles of dog vitamins, this laptop, and my (stocked) Maxpedition Versa-pack Jumbo.

Let's ROCK!

Jeff!
Posted by: Bolt Speedman

Re: zombie apocalypse - 02/12/11 05:00 PM

Corn nuts and coffee on the left and my hyper-active nephew on the right....think I'll throw the nephew at the zombies and that'll give me time to load the AK47!
Posted by: Joe-Nathan

Re: zombie apocalypse - 16/12/11 06:23 AM

To my left Iphone, office phone, stapler and two hole puncher.

To my right keys, pocket knife, three sided scale and next to my foot Kaiser blade.

Now if I can get to my truck outside were my guns are....
Posted by: paigereaux

Re: zombie apocalypse - 22/12/11 11:04 AM

Remote control, glass of water, iPhone, glock 9mm two loaded clips. I wish I was making this up.