Anybody wanna start a new club??

Posted by: Anonymous

Anybody wanna start a new club?? - 05/05/04 09:49 AM

I currently live in Columbus,Ohio area. I would like to start doing light 4-wheelin'/camping/hiking with other X owners in the area....anyone want to start a club?? email me at jfirestone@germainlexus.com
Posted by: Lincoln

Re: Anybody wanna start a new club?? - 05/05/04 10:39 AM

In the meantime, check out the Midwest Xterra Owners Webpage . We have a couple of Ohio people on there.

Re: Anybody wanna start a new club?? - 05/05/04 11:05 AM

lincolnnellie you beat me too it.............

Re: Anybody wanna start a new club?? - 06/05/04 01:33 AM

I live in the Cincinnati area and I've tried several times to get area people together...no luck! There was a group that met from southern Kentucky and people in Illinois but I can't find anyone getting together in Cincy, Indy, Columbus area. Let me know if you have any luck.
Posted by: BuckeyeX

Re: Anybody wanna start a new club?? - 12/05/04 12:22 PM

If I ever get the cash together to replace my clutch I'd be interested. In the meantime check these guys out.

http://www.ohio4x4.com

Re: Anybody wanna start a new club?? - 14/05/04 07:26 AM

I appreciate the info,I had already checked the "midwest club" I was looking to start something even more local(Dublin/Marysville/Hilliard/Worthington/Bellefontaine)area.
Jess
Posted by: Lincoln

Re: Anybody wanna start a new club?? - 14/05/04 08:22 AM

The idea of the midwest club will be to bring all the people together of the midwest, and also facilitate the opportunity to have their own club. Each club has their own areas on the board.

Re: Anybody wanna start a new club?? - 15/05/04 12:18 AM

Im in.... I will be moving to Dayton/Richmond in a few weeks. I was really trying to find more folks that where in the area that would want group up!!! Now I just need to find a job to pay for the adventures