Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s

Posted by: Ramness

Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 03/02/04 09:41 PM

Got a smoking deal on new tires! 31x10.5 x R15 Bridgestone Dueler Revo’s for $93 each! I took more pics than this but the shadows were not cooperating.

After taking these pictures I promptly did this about 3 minutes later! mad mad
Posted by: johnnyx

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 03/02/04 09:54 PM

I thought Ford made the "Splash". wink
Posted by: Kaiser

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 04/02/04 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramness570:
After taking these pictures I promptly did this about 3 minutes later! mad mad
[/QB]
Oh shit - that looks like paint!! say it isn't so!!! (or that it came off!)
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 04/02/04 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyx:
I thought Ford made the "Splash". wink
I laughed out load.
[LOL] [LOL]
Posted by: Weasel

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 04/02/04 08:12 AM

Dude it looks like you ran over a pimple. Did you cruise a high school or what?

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 04/02/04 09:06 AM

what do you think of your tires so far?

apearance? ride? off road manners? on road manners? what were you riding before??

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 04/02/04 09:15 AM

Your Xterra looks awesome!! You will be pleased with the REVO's they are excellent tires. I put 3k on mine since fall and haven't had any complaints.Goodluck!
Posted by: OffroadX

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 04/02/04 09:21 AM

It's those dessert runner wheels, it's the cream filling coming out laugh

Brent

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 04/02/04 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
It's those [b]dessert runner wheels, it's the cream filling coming out laugh

Brent[/b]
[Laughing]

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 04/02/04 09:54 AM

Did you change your mind and decide you wanted white lettering on the outside??

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 04/02/04 12:42 PM

Look like some nice ATs Do u like them so far?

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 04/02/04 12:58 PM

the wheels look really good, btw.
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 04/02/04 03:10 PM

Wheels and tires look good but I'm hoping that's not paint...
Posted by: BigE515

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 05/02/04 07:09 AM

Is that paint or did you just get REALLY excited about your new tires?????????
Posted by: OffroadX

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 05/02/04 07:20 AM

Quote:
It's those dessert runner wheels, it's the cream filling coming out laugh
I see you silently changed the subject of your post Brian. C'mon, at least admit I busted ya wink
Posted by: Ramness

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 05/02/04 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by boognight:
what do you think of your tires so far?

apearance? ride? off road manners? on road manners? what were you riding before??
So far so good, I had the Longtrails on it from the factory. I had only had them on for 2 days now. It’s raining today so I will see how they handle the wet pavment.

Quote:
It's those dessert runner wheels, it's the cream filling coming out
yeah yeah I changed it. I sat there looking at it before I posted wondering which was which. Didn’t bother looking it up.

Quote:
Originally posted by cranky:
the wheels look really good, btw.
Thanks! I was not sure how they would look as I had not seen an Molten Lava SE with them yet on here. But I took a gamble on them. I walked around to the back of the tire shop to get a peak at the X with them before they were done mounting all 4. Poked my head in and was eek laugh ooooo that looks good!

Re: Molten Lava SE with Desert Runner rims and Dueler Revo’s - 05/02/04 01:22 PM

well, they look really good.

i'd like to know how they perform in this rain mess we're having.