Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed

Posted by: Anonymous

Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 07/03/06 05:29 PM

so it finally is done and i got my x all together. Custom made front bumper, new rims, ipod connector and a lil extra lift. Heres a pic of the before....

and the after....

ipod connector

in action

Tell me what you guys think...and i can post pictures of the making of the bumper too.
Max P.S. give me some more xs next to my name

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 07/03/06 05:43 PM

Why does your ARB snorkel stick out so far from the fender? [Freak]

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 07/03/06 05:45 PM

Bc its off a 2000 frontier so i had to do a custom install. Got it for 30 bux off ebay shipped...
Posted by: pinoy

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 07/03/06 06:00 PM

Digging the bumper, I've only seen a handfull of front tube bumpers and all custom. Sure post pics up on the making, it's always welcome to see what others are coming up with and how it was done.

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 07/03/06 06:01 PM

I have that exact same radio. Alpine kicks ass

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 07/03/06 06:12 PM

I will end up covering it with stell i just ran out of time before i moved. I should have it plated this summer...
Posted by: Xorand

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 07/03/06 06:59 PM

Two comments:

1. Excellent ride. [ThumbsUp]
2. Aztec Red rules! [drink]

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 07/03/06 07:13 PM

looks awesome...

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 07/03/06 08:58 PM

Looks good. Any plans on mouting a winch? I can't tell by the pics but is there a place to mount the winch up front?

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 08/03/06 08:06 AM

yeah probably a winch sometime... theres other things id like to do first. Making my rear tire carrieir and skids this summer. Maybe sas too....
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 08/03/06 08:46 AM

[ThumbsUp]
Posted by: KCX

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 09/03/06 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Max Kjellin:
Bc its off a 2000 frontier so i had to do a custom install. Got it for 30 bux off ebay shipped...
This "2000 Frontier snorkel" is no different than for an Xterra....if you look closely, he mounted the snorkel lower on the front fender then should be. Most of us have the snorkel "higher" above the fender bulge so it is flat against the sheetmetal.

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 09/03/06 10:38 AM

Tru dat....

Looks fixable though, get rid of that ghetto mod and slap it on better.

Re: Finaly post pics of my new Xs upgrades Look and be amazed - 09/03/06 01:33 PM

well it works and it doesnt bother me.... and it isnt the same as the ones u guys have...