The latest Portrait; or, One man's Crusade to live up to the Xterra "image"

Posted by: PackRat

The latest Portrait; or, One man's Crusade to live up to the Xterra "image" - 10/08/02 06:49 AM

Monument Valley, AZ, July 21, 2002. En route to Zion, Brain Head, Moab and Durango.

A

PS, careful laboratory analysis of this photo reveals that the dust cover is missing from the front wheel at the time of this photo, thereby narrowing down the possible locations to : Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Nuevo Leon, Coahuila, or San Luis Potosi.
Posted by: XROCK

Re: The latest Portrait; or, One man's Crusade to live up to the Xterra "image" - 10/08/02 03:42 PM

Nice pic-
I'll running through this area on the way home after GOX
Posted by: dano

Re: The latest Portrait; or, One man's Crusade to live up to the Xterra "image" - 10/08/02 05:55 PM

I so incredibly envy you guys that live out west.
Posted by: Matt Peckham

Re: The latest Portrait; or, One man's Crusade to live up to the Xterra "image" - 11/08/02 06:02 AM

If this drought keeps up, North Carolina will look like that pretty soon....
Posted by: Tyrannosaurus X

Re: The latest Portrait; or, One man's Crusade to live up to the Xterra "image" - 11/08/02 11:45 AM

SWEET! great parking space too smile
Posted by: storm2175

Re: The latest Portrait; or, One man's Crusade to live up to the Xterra "image" - 12/08/02 04:56 AM

you got that right matt! [Spit] need.......water
Posted by: Hansen

Re: The latest Portrait; or, One man's Crusade to live up to the Xterra "image" - 12/08/02 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dano:
I so incredibly envy you guys that live out west.
There are 2 houses for sale at the end of the street. One thing i do love about Utah, if you like the outdoors(desert, forest, snow) this is the place to be.