Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house?

Posted by: Xterrian

Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 09/09/02 01:05 AM

Hope you don't mind Fletch, that is one interesting album you have there.

Posted by: Elroy

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 09/09/02 06:33 AM

Randall, you are correct. That is Kara playing with Cecil (one of Ian's cats)

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 09/09/02 07:50 AM

Well, since you put it like that, I feel that the original post isn't as funny as it is immature. Damn grown ups. laugh
Posted by: Elroy

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 09/09/02 08:07 AM

Damn, take that back.. I'm not a grown up!!!
Posted by: cbx

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 09/09/02 10:01 AM

Look what you did to Mr. Bigglesworth!!!!
ha ha!!
Posted by: Kerensky97

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 09/09/02 09:12 PM

I was just going through the same album.

Who's this handsome devil and that great looking X? laugh

Great Pictures!
Posted by: XterrAZ

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 09/09/02 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kerensky97:

Who's this handsome devil and that great looking X? laugh

Where??? :p

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 09/09/02 11:32 PM

Don't you see that fellow in the background next to the yellow Xterra?
Posted by: apwired

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 10/09/02 01:57 PM

The guy in the front is some ego-maniac from Utah named Dustin I think.. wink

-ap
Posted by: storm2175

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 11/09/02 07:19 AM

I need one of those cats!
who's is it? it's so cute and bald
[LOL]
Posted by: XOC

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 11/09/02 09:56 AM

Cecil is a Devon Rex with a hereditary hair growth problem.

He should look like this...

Posted by: stormy

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 11/09/02 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Cecil is a Devon Rex with a hereditary hair growth problem.
I think I have the same problem laugh
Posted by: Fletch

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 11/09/02 01:12 PM

Glad to see everyone enjoying the pictures. What a great trip, again! 3 years and running.
Posted by: Strom

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 11/09/02 01:35 PM

I really have to come to GOX next year. I'll just park my station wagon and ride with someone else!! laugh
Posted by: Kerensky97

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 12/09/02 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Strom:
I really have to come to GOX next year. I'll just park my station wagon and ride with someone else!! laugh
It's well worth it just to hang out, oh and the scenery is nice too.
Posted by: maximusdelirious

Re: Is this Kara trying to get in a sleeping bag with a shaved pussy at Ian's house? - 12/09/02 05:46 AM

[Spit] There is just so much to be said and so little time, damn funny. I love this board!