new security system for my X

Posted by: BigE515

new security system for my X - 11/02/04 04:20 PM

Go Ahead Try To Steal It!!
Posted by: ChuckH

Re: new security system for my X - 11/02/04 04:29 PM

Kinda similar to my security system except I work alone with a 3 D-cell MagLite, a fire extinguisher, and a .380 pistola! smile

Re: new security system for my X - 11/02/04 04:35 PM

for those "special" emergencies, I bust out the Beretta, the Glock, the Ruger and the ninja sword.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: new security system for my X - 11/02/04 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
for those "special" emergencies, I bust out the Beretta, the Glock, the Ruger and the ninja sword.
Ninja sword? I just carry my department issue glock .40cal. Ninja sword? I do have mag light but its in the back. Ninja sword? And I also keep an extra mag for the glock in...damn, a freakin Ninja sword!?
Posted by: gmaxis

Re: new security system for my X - 12/02/04 12:33 AM

Since I don't own any guns yet, my bare hands and feet will serve as lethal weapons. cool
Posted by: gmaxis

Re: new security system for my X - 12/02/04 12:33 AM

Since I don't own any guns yet, my bare hands and feet will serve as lethal weapons. cool
Posted by: off2cjb

Re: new security system for my X - 12/02/04 05:23 AM

Nice photo. No security needed here, I shall just fart in your general direction.

Re: new security system for my X - 12/02/04 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
and the ninja sword.
I think it's called a Katana, do you use numb chucks too?...My Glock works just fine...

Re: new security system for my X - 12/02/04 06:49 AM

How is that bug deflector working out for you?

Re: new security system for my X - 12/02/04 08:22 PM

The deflector, ehh I got it for looks but getting sick of it. It will be gone soon. The ninja sword? I leave that at the restaraunt I run, right next to where I leave my gun. There's been a lot of robberies in the area and helps to keep the employees working and behaving. :p

Re: new security system for my X - 12/02/04 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Nice photo. No security needed here, I shall just fart in your general direction.
Sniff, sniff. Damn!!! Smells like burning vaseline!!