Wide angle shot

Posted by: Xorand

Wide angle shot - 24/11/05 09:11 PM

Haven't been on for a while. I was digging through some archived pictures and found this nifty wide angle shot of my truck. Figured I might as well throw it on here. Sorry it's slightly over the size limit.

Edited to add rear view:

Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Wide angle shot - 24/11/05 09:20 PM

nice truck.....i like your setup...

Re: Wide angle shot - 24/11/05 09:24 PM

truck looks good. What tires are those??

after the grille guard, i think i might have to go with the hoopless shrockworks, doesnt stick out to much in way of looks.

Re: Wide angle shot - 24/11/05 09:32 PM

Thanks. Tires are Sport King A/T's. Couldn't afford BFG AT/KO's at the time, so cheap it had to be. They actually shed mud pretty well, but they're tough to keep balanced and they're noisy as hell. The last part doesn't bother me, though. At least the dog knows when I'm home. laugh

I like the hoopless Shrock bumper. Matter of fact, my truck is the poster child for the hoopless bumper on Jim's site.

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 04:59 AM

looks good man [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 06:11 AM

[ThumbsUp]
Posted by: Rickster43

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xorand:
...I like the hoopless Shrock bumper. Matter of fact, my truck is the poster child for the hoopless bumper on Jim's site....
I like the Shrockwork Hoopless Bumper's...they look better on an Xterra than the ones with the Hoops...Nice X Xorand...

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 07:36 AM

Okay Rick. Hurry up and get one so we can stop pulling your bumper out! laugh

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirt Guy:
Sounds like an interesting story here. [Too much XOC]

Thanks, Rickster. I like it minus the hoops, too. I've got the only modded X in at least a 40 mile radius. The salesmen at the local Nissan dealer tell me everytime I stop by that at least one or two people have mentioned seeing my truck around and are curious about the "massive bumper" on it.
Posted by: Rickster43

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 08:24 AM

Quote:
Yeah...that will probably be my next Mod Investment for my X...can't do it now, though, gotta spend my $$$ on my latest Mod Investment to my Health...Lasik Eye Surgery...Mucho $$$

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Okay Rick. Hurry up and get one so we can stop pulling your bumper out! laugh
Sounds like an interesting story here. [Too much XOC]

[/b]
Yeah...very interesting stories...every time I go Offroading, I always hook or Bump my Plastic cheap Front side Bumpers on something and always have to pull it back to shape...Sucks!!!

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 09:56 AM

Looks good there man. [ThumbsUp]

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 11:10 AM

I'm not a big fan of the hoopless Shrock, but I like the set up and looks of your truck.

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 12:09 PM

Xorand, sorry 'bout the omission...good looking X!

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 12:50 PM

Hey, Dan. Long time no talk. Haven't been on here or BP's board for a while. Looks like you got back from overseas in fine shape and picked up a 4x4. Good job!

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rickster43:
Yeah...very interesting stories...every time I go Offroading, I always hook or Bump my Plastic cheap Front side Bumpers on something and always have to pull it back to shape...Sucks!!!
Heh. I used to do that every time I went off road with my 4x2. Know what you mean.

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 01:01 PM

Quote:
Hey, Dan. Long time no talk. Haven't been on here or BP's board for a while. Looks like you got back from overseas in fine shape and picked up a 4x4. Good job!
Yep. Got back in Oct and that's about the same time that I bought the truck. I love it a lot. I'm working on getting some real armour underneath then I'll work on tires later. Did you check out the site?

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 01:16 PM

Just did. Pretty cool. Some of the pics weren't loading, however. Specifically, the ones of you and/or your wife standing in front of the truck.

Re: Wide angle shot - 25/11/05 01:21 PM

I have to reload some of them. I had to resize a bunch of them so now I just gotta get the time to get in their and redo some of them. Thanks for letting me know. [ThumbsUp]