FLXX Sarno videos

Posted by: BennyLen

FLXX Sarno videos - 18/02/02 12:58 PM

Feb 3rd a few of us went out here in Florida for swamp riding and then we visited a new place one of the locals guided us to, nicknamed "The Compound". It's just a big pile of dirt where a developer had intended on making a housing project but went bankrupt. Now Motorcycles and stuff use it. We thought we would see how our X's did. The hill looks a lot more impressive when you're standing there looking at it.

The link to the video's is at the top of this page: http://homepage.mac.com/bennylen/Xterra/Sarno2/index.html

Enjoy
Posted by: KJ_dragon

Re: FLXX Sarno videos - 18/02/02 06:52 PM

Ok off-roading experts:

Was this done correctly -

Mud crossing
Posted by: NthLJ

Re: FLXX Sarno videos - 18/02/02 07:14 PM

I'm no expert, but I didn't see stock tires on those trucks wink You seem to have some strange fascination with mud...

Charlie
Posted by: RabidRaider

Re: FLXX Sarno videos - 19/02/02 10:08 AM

Nice pics Benny, sure wish I could have made it out. frown I used to go out to the compound all the time when you were allowed to shoot out there. All the way on the western border theres a branch of the Melbourne-Tillman canal that has some prstty good bass spots. Next time you head out there let me know and I'll show you a few spots in Palm Bay other than the compound that you guys will like.