Car Show Guys

Posted by: Cassara with X

Car Show Guys - 12/01/03 03:07 PM

After being to a few car shows I am thoroughly convinced that these are the guys that show the Xterra at some of them. Here they are seen practicing behind the scenes. Notice how they demonstrate the way the Xterra handles...

Xterra Demo Guys

- Michael

Edited to add the following:

This is just a funny video with no Nissan Xterra stuff in it at all. I got the idea for this "spoof post" after going to the LA Car show (before it opened) and seeing all the demonstrators practicing their presentations.
Posted by: johnnyx

Re: Car Show Guys - 12/01/03 05:49 PM

Clicking that link crashes my IE browser... confused Is it just me?

Re: Car Show Guys - 12/01/03 06:27 PM

Here is the URL:

http://www.gamedesigner.net/news.phtml?id=41

- Michael

Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyx:
Clicking that link crashes my IE browser... confused Is it just me?
Posted by: Ramness

Re: Car Show Guys - 12/01/03 07:31 PM

Im getting 2 shirtless asian guys singing... what does that have to do with Xterra's at car shows.

Re: Car Show Guys - 12/01/03 07:56 PM

It was for grins and giggles... I just saw it and imagined them doing demos at a car show. Suppose humor just does not always come across on the net...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramness570:
Im getting 2 shirtless asian guys singing... what does that have to do with Xterra's at car shows.
Posted by: Stormtrooper

Re: Car Show Guys - 12/01/03 08:57 PM

Umkay, I kept waiting for some Xterra related thing to pop up. Then the Kroke guys started. Sorry but that's just sick. I don't sing and I could do a better job. Good for a single laugh then, what no Nissan stuff...

Thanks for the single chuckle. wink

PAW
Posted by: NissanXterraNyc

Re: Car Show Guys - 13/01/03 07:03 AM

Whoa, I was like "Where's the X?" and "Who are these sick freaks..."