UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2

Posted by: fastdrmr

UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2 - 03/03/02 07:19 PM

Day 2 took us north of Moab to Klondike Bluffs, Eye of the Whale and other trails inside Arches Nat'l Park! We enjoyed some obstacles along the way and once again the Xterra prevailed! laugh

Hope you guys enjoy the footage, one more day to go!

Day 2 - large (14mb) or Day 2 - small (4mb)

Comments are welcome.

Robert
Posted by: CosmicX

Re: UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2 - 03/03/02 08:24 PM

Nice! smile Best X video I've seen! I think I'm ready for some sway bar disconnects and a lift now.
Posted by: SCoach

Re: UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2 - 03/03/02 08:26 PM

2 Words.

KICK ASS! Had everything I thought was missing in the first one. Good action, good editing and pacing, good angles, excellent musical track.

Can I have your permission to re-post that on the Spanish Trail Rovers site? I like to rotate the videos on there and this is an excellent wheeling video.

-P
Posted by: Kerensky97

Re: UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2 - 04/03/02 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pierre R:
I think I'm ready for some sway bar disconnects and a lift now.
Three inches of lift goes a long way.
Posted by: boconn

Re: UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2 - 04/03/02 09:02 AM

Wow. Great video...again! I love watching the videos, but everytime I watch these it just makes me want to go back to Moab more! laugh

I'm excited to see the third one since I wasn't able to stay with you guys for day 3...

edited to add: Oh yeah...who's the guy hiking through the brush to take care of business?! [LOL]
Posted by: OffroadX

Re: UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2 - 04/03/02 11:15 PM

Dammit I'm living on the wrong half of the country!!!

Schweet!

Brent
Posted by: Ramness

Re: UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2 - 05/03/02 12:07 AM

dang did everyone crush thier tail pipes that day?
Posted by: TK1

Re: UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2 - 05/03/02 05:20 AM

Great video Robert!

I hope to have my lift installed the next time we go. As Brian said I'm ready to go back down to Moab!! laugh
Posted by: boconn

Re: UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2 - 05/03/02 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramness570:
I scraped a few times, but no damage. eek
Posted by: TK1

Re: UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2 - 05/03/02 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramness570:
I also scraped a few times but didn't smash mine. I had four people and all of their gear in mine so I did the easy section of the "crack" other wise my tail pipe would have been smashed as well.
Posted by: Reb

Re: UXOC Xcursion 2 - Day 2 - 05/03/02 08:17 AM

The stock tailpipes are really in the way for off roading. I munched mine the first weekend I had my X. So mine was already damaged I just made it worse by taking the harder section. I need to get one like Brian's although I am sure it wouldn't hurt me to get lift too.