For lifted 32 inch bfg guys.

Posted by: imacsae

For lifted 32 inch bfg guys. - 12/02/03 09:37 PM

I wanted a wear report on bfg at's and mt's for lifted X's. I am about to buy tires and I can't make up my mind between them. Especially you ian you worthless sack of shit how have the tires held up and how many miles have you put into them.
Posted by: Huey

Re: For lifted 32 inch bfg guys. - 12/02/03 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
Especially you ian you worthless sack of shit how have the tires held up and how many miles have you put into them.
hahahahahaha [LOL]
Posted by: Craigs_Tonka

Re: For lifted 32 inch bfg guys. - 13/02/03 08:34 AM

I've got about 30K on mine and they have worn well in the center tread. I have worn the outer edges due to not getting alignments when I've needed them, (ie: when I replaced my torsion bars, when I've adjusted my bars, and my alignment after my lift was bogus because they had the tbars cranked hard against the bumpstops and after I lowered it I've had camber issues.) and also not rotating frequently enough.

Just a suggestion, for the way you drive and the terrain, I would suggest the m/t. It will certainly out perform the a/t on sand, rock and mud which I think is where you need the tire. Any tire will get you there on the highway, unless you have icy road issues then the a/t will be better.
Posted by: OffroadX

Re: For lifted 32 inch bfg guys. - 13/02/03 09:41 AM

BFG ATs, 53k on them, minor t-bar lift only. Good for at least 60k total I'm sure, though they probably won't be much good for off-road use by then.

Brent