total noob looking for particular first gen OE wheel measurement

Posted by: builthatch

total noob looking for particular first gen OE wheel measurement - 14/01/11 09:10 PM

i've been poking around some of the xterra forums looking for this -

i need to know the INSIDE diameter of this wheel. i think i have the "normal" specs dialed.

apparently it was available on '02 xterras and is gun metal or charcoal in color.

so far i've found that it has a 6x5.5 bolt pattern, 100mm bore (i think?) and 5.5" backspacing.

i am mainly concerned about the inside diameter. that is something i haven't found just yet. i am working on a wacky project and would love this wheel, but am concerned about brake clearances.

thanks!
Posted by: RNTKnives

Re: total noob looking for particular first gen OE wheel measurement - 15/01/11 09:09 AM

These are the same as the standard aluminum wheel. I had the "white" version on mine. Got rid of them last year after I lifted my '04. The reason these are "charcoal" is they're from the SC package.

Jeff!
Posted by: Bolt Speedman

Re: total noob looking for particular first gen OE wheel measurement - 16/01/11 03:46 PM

Same 16 inch rims I have on my 03 Xterra......I might be interested in selling mine soon. Looking for something in black with a chrome lip.