'03-'04 Nissan Seat Cover Question!!!

Posted by: Rickster43

'03-'04 Nissan Seat Cover Question!!! - 21/08/04 08:16 AM

Has anyone with an '03-'04 X that has the Nissan Neoprene Seat Covers...ever thought about cutting a slot in the back and side of the Passenger side Seat Cover for the original back seat pocket and the left side map pocket...just wondering if anybody has done this little mod?...I need those pockets and you lose them when you put the Seat Covers on...
Posted by: Xterra Kid 2003

Re: '03-'04 Nissan Seat Cover Question!!! - 21/08/04 08:28 AM

You could probably get a seat back organizer and it would look much neater.
Posted by: Ramness

Re: '03-'04 Nissan Seat Cover Question!!! - 21/08/04 12:24 PM

I ended up getting a seat back organizer that has a big back pocket for maps and stuff. I modified it to attach to each headrest post and just zip tied the bottom to the seat structure. Bought it at walmart but can think of the name.
Posted by: Rickster43

Re: '03-'04 Nissan Seat Cover Question!!! - 21/08/04 01:18 PM

Thanks guys...yeah, I saw one at Target for 8 Bucks that matches the seat covers...I'll think I'll go that route instead of cuttin' up the Seat covers....

Edit to Note: I just got one of those Organizer's and went ahead and modded the "buckle to the headrest" thing...I punched some holes to the buckle rope and just slipped the headrest poles thru the holes and cut the rest of the unneeded buckle and tossed it and it secured it great....