Pics of new Nissan Sport exhaust

Posted by: livinx

Pics of new Nissan Sport exhaust - 28/09/01 01:55 PM

Alright someone had to test the new system. Here are some pictures prior to tomorrow's install. The system comes with everything you need, EXCEPT new exhaust gaskets (2). More pics to follow after install. http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1745138&a=13434125&f=0&vt=vp&pw=
Posted by: OffroadX

Re: Pics of new Nissan Sport exhaust - 28/09/01 01:58 PM

Cool man, thanks for being the guinea pig!

Brent
Posted by: socalpunx

Re: Pics of new Nissan Sport exhaust - 28/09/01 02:02 PM

I can't quite tell but what does it say on the muffler.
Posted by: Xtoolbox

Re: Pics of new Nissan Sport exhaust - 28/09/01 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
I can't quite tell but what does it say on the muffler.

Looks like a dynomax muffler to me like you can get at many local muffler shops.
Posted by: socalpunx

Re: Pics of new Nissan Sport exhaust - 28/09/01 03:41 PM

That's what I thought toolbox. Since the project X had those big dynomax stickers on it I figured that's what they'd be using. A buddy of mine owns a muffler shop and put the same one on mine.

Re: Pics of new Nissan Sport exhaust - 28/09/01 06:10 PM

Yes it is a dynomax muffler.
Posted by: SEXterra

Re: Pics of new Nissan Sport exhaust - 29/09/01 08:30 AM

Do you think you can buy the stainless Y-pipe seperately? I have the Borla, this would go well with it... My Y-pipe is already rusting bad.

Re: Pics of new Nissan Sport exhaust - 29/09/01 11:23 AM

Do not know if the would sell the center tube (y-pipe) seperate. It all can as one part number. Call your dealer and ask.
Posted by: OffroadX

Re: Pics of new Nissan Sport exhaust - 30/06/23 09:26 AM

Still running mine after 20 years or so, but the Dynomax muffler rusted out completely a few years back. Had a local shop cut it out and weld in another ACTUAL stainless muffler and the rest of the system is still good to go.