jeep jamborei

Posted by: catering chef

jeep jamborei - 17/09/03 05:56 AM

The new OHV in northern MN is holding the jeep jambore this weekend :rolleyes: , anybody going to go?
Jeep they taste like chicken [Wave]
Posted by: Excelagator

Re: jeep jamborei - 17/09/03 08:38 AM

Duuuude!! Where have you been? Do you get the e-mail I sent. I probably would not be there at the jeep thingy. I will be in Hayward with Madcity XOC in October.
Dan

Re: jeep jamborei - 17/09/03 11:10 AM

I have been busy with work and my son;s basball. Now he just plays on sundays for about 4 more weeks, thank god.
Yes I got you email thanks. Have not yet done the mod. If I dont go up to northern MN this weekend I will do it then, also have to change oil and put on the fall coat of wax. I will also hopefully be placing a new cache!!
I am following the forums. Oct 11th might be doable for me for a fall trip. [Wave]
Posted by: bn300

Re: jeep jamborei - 17/09/03 05:55 PM

Chef,
The wife and I will be up there at the park this weekend. Last weekend was the ATV'ers and next is the Jamboree. Figure there won't be much traffic this weekend.
If you're up there, look for us. Black TJ w/4" Full Traction lift(sticker on back) on 32" MT's.
PNUT and I are doing the private land just south of the cities (Fairbault?) Oct. 18th.
Let's wheel! [Wave]

Re: jeep jamborei - 18/09/03 04:26 AM

ARe you guys going to Doc's? the place that charges ten bucks for all day wheelin? That sounds like fun!
Posted by: bn300

Re: jeep jamborei - 18/09/03 03:51 PM

Yep