February 2nd Meeting Info

Posted by: Anonymous

February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 11:24 AM

Hey all! Seems like yesterday we all got together to BS and have a meeting, but it is time again.

February's meeting will be held at First Class Auto Body @ 7:00pm FEBRUARY 2nd (Saturday). This is the shop Onix manages, so he and his boss have graciously opened the doors for us. There is a lift there so the possibility of putting someone's truck up is real. [ThumbsUp]

3002 N Civic Center Plaza
Scottsdale (2blks east of Scottsdale Road off Thomas)

Agenda:
Intro of new members/guests
Recap of Crown King Xcursion
Stickers (will have a prototype ready)
4 Peaks Clean-Up Feb 9th
Nominations for Prez, VP, Sec/Treas.
March event - Chili Cook-off - Where?
??????

Hope to see you all there and some new faces as well. Remember you need to attend a meeting and an Xcursion before you are eligible to be voted in as a member.

Attending:
T-Ray
Onix
Lucky 13
Az-Ted

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 12:14 PM

I am assuming that the meeting is on Saturday, Feb 2nd at 7:00.

I'll be there.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 12:31 PM

Yep. Feb 2nd 7:00pm.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 01:01 PM

I won't make it. Unless someone wants to sponsor my trip up to this. I might take it into consideration. but I am out.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 04:20 PM

ill be there... and does anyone have xoc stickers?

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky 13:
jeezes, ur getting into this one quick smile

If you can find sliders and get new tires b4 Chivo, u should come run chivo wit the tucson crew. (it's in Chivo)

PM me ur address, I'll send you one.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 05:50 PM

Quote:
If you become a Supporting Member of XOC, you get 2 free stickers.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AZ-Ted:
Quote:
[b]ill be there... and does anyone have xoc stickers?
If you become a Supporting Member of XOC, you get 2 free stickers.[/b]
Wow, I had to pay for mine. hmm maybe I'm an idiot

I got a few extra lying around, and i'm tired of sticking them on yotas. Marked 2 so far. maybe it'll go far enough to be funny.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:
Well, it cost $20 to be a Supporting Member...

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 06:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]ill be there... and does anyone have xoc stickers?
If you become a Supporting Member of XOC, you get 2 free stickers.[/b]

I got a few extra lying around, and i'm tired of sticking them on yotas. Marked 2 so far. maybe it'll go far enough to be funny.[/b]
marked huh? (wheres the peeing smilie when you need it?
an is that the price they paid to be pulled out of something? (having an xoc sticker stuck on em)
[Laughing]

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 06:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
im going to become a supporting member, just havent yet. just checking if anyone had some they dint want/need. hopefully i'll be able to buy some nice parts SOON. not soon enough to buy tires and sliders for chivo tho sry yasha..

unless when you said "PM me ur address, I'll send you one." you ment tires and sliders then heck yeah ill send you my address. laugh [ThumbsUp]

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 06:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
im going to become a supporting member, just havent yet. just checking if anyone had some they dint want/need. hopefully i'll be able to buy some nice parts SOON. not soon enough to buy tires and sliders for chivo tho sry yasha..

unless when you said "PM me ur address, I'll send you one." you ment tires and sliders then heck yeah ill send you my address. laugh [ThumbsUp] [/b]
I'm talking about The darn stickers. I've a few laying around. do u want em? or not? if u do private message me ur address, I'll have em out tomorrow

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 28/01/08 07:52 PM

worth a try :p

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 29/01/08 06:13 AM

Back on topic :rolleyes: ...we need to do nomnations for 2008 BOD (President, VP, & Secretary/Treasurer) at February's meeting. Elections will be held at the March meeting.

I will start a nomination thread after the meeting so anyone not attending can make nominations if they would like.

Please let's have a good turnout! Please post up if ypou will be there. South Scottsdale location should facilitate a decent turnout... pizza will be provided , bring your own beverage.
Posted by: MadManX

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 29/01/08 12:47 PM

Man a Saturday... I wheel those days. I should be able to make it (as long as I don't get stuck if I do go out somewhere).

Sheila, well... I don't know if she can, because she does some side stuff that all the wives might be interested in on the weekends. I'll let her know the time and see if she can confirm or not. But I belive she will be out.

-MadManX

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 29/01/08 02:48 PM

Hey, I am a newbie with a 2006 4x4 Gray S. I plan on being there Saturday night to meet you all.
Posted by: NOSUP4U

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 29/01/08 05:34 PM

FYI main homepage says the meeting is Saturday the 9th, and Saturday the 2nd. (in 2 different spots) Oh Adam....!!! smile

Mark

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 29/01/08 06:43 PM

my guess is its the 2nd since its only the 9th in one place and the 2nd in many..

im new too so see ya there...

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 29/01/08 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by NOSUP4U:
FYI main homepage says the meeting is Saturday the 9th, and Saturday the 2nd. (in 2 different spots) Oh Adam....!!! smile

Mark
It says the Xcursion is the 9th and the meeting is now up there to show the 2nd. Am I missing something? [Freak]

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 30/01/08 12:13 AM

The one thing I noticed is that on the right hand side of the website, it says the Xcursion is on the 16th instead of the 9th.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 30/01/08 05:54 AM

Quote:
The one thing I noticed is that on the right hand side of the website, it says the Xcursion is on the 16th instead of the 9th.
Ahh, Thanks Ted - I didn't notice and the Cleanup was something that we just switched too, without consideration of the pre-selected date. I'll hopefully have time to fix it tonight.

Did you guys still want to have an official Xcursion on the 16th, if so I'll leave it and add a link to your Forum/Planning Thread?

BTW - We won't be making the meeting.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 30/01/08 07:04 AM

Official Xcursion is the Clean-up on the 9th. Of course we can always plan an unofficial trip later in the month...

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 30/01/08 09:15 AM

Plz see post on Chivo falls. would like you guys there smile

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 30/01/08 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by T-Ray:
Official Xcursion is the Clean-up on the 9th. Of course we can always plan an unofficial trip later in the month...
im game, we can hammer out the details at the meeting..

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 01:56 PM

Sooo... does that mean I can see how much damage I got underneath my X? Not counting the obvious damage on the outside, of course.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by karlover007:
Sooo... does that mean I can see how much damage I got underneath my X? Not counting the obvious damage on the outside, of course.
you sure you want to look? besides the trucks up high enough that you should be able to slide under in your driveway too..

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 04:09 PM

The one time I'm in your neck of the woods and I'm working late.

Would be cool to run into all of you but it will have to be at another time.

PS - If for some reason you are in the area feel free to stop by and say hello. I'm at Jobing.com arena till the 5th.

DaveP

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 04:18 PM

Hey, welcome to PHX/Glendale [Wave]

Here for the game, working, confused

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 04:30 PM

Ya, Working for Live Nation at the arena.

Crazy work Hrs also yesterday was 7am - 12am and back in today at 6am - 12am

They added another act on Sunday which makes us have to work Sat to set up for it.

I hope to be done by 2pm so I can find a place to watch the game at.

The Bars around the stadium are charging people just to watch the game in their BAR!!! the least $ was Bar Louie @ $50 just to enter the place.
That is Unreal!!!

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 04:31 PM

whats going on at jobing on sat? sun's the big game right?

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 04:46 PM

I'm thinking the Sun's have an away game if they are playing. They still have the stage on the floor till Monday morning. The show on Sunday is Earth Wind and Fire.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraVT:
I'm thinking the Sun's have an away game if they are playing. They still have the stage on the floor till Monday morning. The show on Sunday is Earth Wind and Fire.
oh so your setting up late sat for sun's show.. that sux man.. btw cool fountain huh?

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 06:38 PM

Hello everyone i need to get a head count for the meeting Tim will be getting Pizza for all of us so let me know who will be there i will pop back on line for the numbers at the bodyshop so we know how much to order.
Hope to see everyone here i will be doing some MODS at the shop if anyone cares to show up early just give me a call 480-216-9410 ONIX/WALDO laugh [Too much XOC] laugh [Too much XOC]

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraVT:
Ya, Working for Live Nation at the arena.

Crazy work Hrs also yesterday was 7am - 12am and back in today at 6am - 12am

They added another act on Sunday which makes us have to work Sat to set up for it.

I hope to be done by 2pm so I can find a place to watch the game at.

The Bars around the stadium are charging people just to watch the game in their BAR!!! the least $ was Bar Louie @ $50 just to enter the place.
That is Unreal!!!
hey, if ur willing to come down to Tucson, u can roll over to my place, and watch the game. 50in plasma on hdtv, I'll have some beer for you.
Let me know if this is something you want to do.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 07:59 PM

I'll be at the meeting Wally.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Onix:
Hello everyone i need to get a DOH body
count at the meeting Tim will be getting Pizza for all of us so let me know who will be there i will pop back on line for the numbers at the bodyshop so we know how much to order.
Hope to see everyone here i will be doing some MODS at the shop if anyone cares to show up early just give me a call 480-216-9410 ONIX/WALDO laugh [Too much XOC] laugh [Too much XOC]

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 08:44 PM

you quoted yourself and said nothing? anyway ill be there.. like how early??

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by T-Ray:
Hey all! Seems like yesterday we all got together to BS and have a meeting, but it is time again.

February's meeting will be held at First Class Auto Body @ 7:00pm FEBRUARY 2nd (Saturday). This is the shop Onix manages, so he and his boss have graciously opened the doors for us. There is a lift there so the possibility of putting someone's truck up is real. [ThumbsUp]

3002 N Civic Center Plaza
Scottsdale (2blks east of Scottsdale Road off Thomas)

Agenda:
Intro of new members/guests
Recap of Crown King Xcursion
Stickers (will have a prototype ready)
4 Peaks Clean-Up Feb 9th
[b]Nominations for Prez, VP, Sec/Treas.

March event - Chili Cook-off - Where?
??????

Hope to see you all there and some new faces as well. Remember you need to attend a meeting and an Xcursion before you are eligible to be voted in as a member.

Attending:
T-Ray
Onix
Lucky 13
Az-Ted[/b]

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 01/02/08 09:16 PM

Quote:
how early? ill be there.. are we doing byob? or skip it cause driving?

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 02/02/08 08:15 AM

Me and my Wife should be there since I will be gone for about 6-7 months as of this Tues. So I will bring the Secretary stuff. See you all tonight.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 02/02/08 08:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Hope to see everyone here i will be doing some MODS at the shop if anyone cares to show up early just give me a call 480-216-9410 ONIX/WALDO laugh [Too much XOC] laugh [Too much XOC]
how early? ill be there.. are we doing byob? or skip it cause driving?[/b]
Meeting is at 7:oopm. laugh
Posted by: defibvt

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 02/02/08 08:35 AM

Sorry folks, I can't make it. For some reason I got scheduled to work on a Saturday this month. It hasn't happened in 7 months of work. Arghh!!!

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 02/02/08 11:16 PM

Thanks everybody for the great turnout and congrats to Lucky 13 (Jeff) Welcome into the club .it was nice to meet some new faces laugh .
Also a big thanks to Tim for the pizza smile

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 02/02/08 11:17 PM

Yup just getting home from the meeting playing around with the buggy [Too much XOC]

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 03/02/08 03:11 AM

Thanks to Wally for the great venue and Tim for the pizza. Here is a quick youtube video of the infamous u-turn. The video is a little dark, as this was taken on my digital camera.

Lifted Chevy 2500 U-Turn

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 04/02/08 05:52 AM

Quote:
Thanks to Wally for the great venue and Tim for the pizza. Here is a quick youtube video of the infamous u-turn. The video is a little dark, as this was taken on my digital camera.

Lifted Chevy 2500 U-Turn
That's one crazy mo-fo, he'll be having fun until he rolls it. Hope he's got equally crazy insurance.

Bet it was cool to see up close and in person though.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 04/02/08 01:19 PM

I really enjoyed meeting you all Sat. night. I can't wait for an xcursion! Thanks for being so welcoming.

Re: February 2nd Meeting Info - 04/02/08 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by asuhondo:
I really enjoyed meeting you all Sat. night. I can't wait for an xcursion! Thanks for being so welcoming.
im new too, but thats just the type of group of people that seems to be here. which is why im here. oh yeah and off roading too :p