Xterra Tri 4/24

Posted by: Yzerman

Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/03/05 02:52 PM

Well, I finally heard from the DCB Adventures guys.

The event will be out at Saguaro Lake Resort [Freak] on April 24th (I believe 9AM is the start time).

They would also like a ballpark figure of the number of volunteers we'll be having. Please let me know if you'll be able to attend ASAP.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/03/05 03:27 PM

Quote:
They would also like a ballpark figure of the number of volunteers we'll be having.
You need a row and a seat number too :p ?

I'm in [ThumbsUp] .

EDIT to add- Please advise as to your arrival day/time, and if you'll be camping. [Smoking]
Posted by: spooky1

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/03/05 04:50 PM

I'll be there all weekend! (I think)
Posted by: defibvt

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/03/05 04:57 PM

I should be there all weekend. Hopefully I will have my skids by then.
Posted by: TremorX

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/03/05 06:31 PM

I'll be there in my Landcruiser laugh

Plannin' on all-weekend.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/03/05 07:54 PM

Count me in [Wave]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 22/03/05 08:30 AM

I'll do my best, all depends on if my shift switches before then from Sun - Thurs to Mon - Fri. We just employed the new guy to work my old shift, so I should be able to make it. 2WD tho - I'll be driving out Early Sunday morning with Wife & 21 month old Child most if we do make it. Someone say 6am start?

I won't be able to make the April meeting, so will need details on where everyone is gonna meet up on the Sunday morning. I'm sure you will have all of that well before then tho.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 22/03/05 02:46 PM

I'm in this year. Sounds like a good time. laugh

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/03/05 08:02 AM

So it looks like we have at least 9 that will be able to attend so far (I included GBizzle even though he never posted anything). If anyone is insterested, just let me know.

RiNkY, having the 2-wheel drive shouldn't be an issue. They will most likely put the 4X2's out on the Running course where you should be okay.

I'm trying to get the guy from DCBAdventures to supply us with some maps of the area or at least some GPS cords so we'll know what the bike/running course's are like. As well as where the start is, so that we can pick a nice camping spot out not to far away (or difficult to get at).

My wife and Ellie will be attending (her first Xcursion). [ThumbsUp]

I'll have more info on the meeting times and location closer to the date of the event. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Posted by: Accasbel

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/03/05 10:01 AM

I should be able to attend, as we get closer I'll know more.

From previous years, he won't have a map. Greg Gavel (a serious offroader - click for a pic of his rig ) will have the course details and will designate where to place vehicles. Several trucks will have to take water, tables, and cups to the designated spots for race participants (both bicycle & running courses). A truck should be available somewhere as a traveler in case someone needs help, but that can be from one of the spots that has 2 or more trucks. There will be a get together the morning of the race, about 6 am with trucks hitting the trail between 6:30 & 7.

Check with David B. to see if camping be allowed at the Resort. Previous years, except last because of the park ranger, they had pizza & beer the night before for volunteers.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/03/05 10:39 AM

Thanks Lee,

I shot off an email to Greg. I remember his ride from last year.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/03/05 01:38 PM

Count Me in also,
For the weekend is the plan.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/03/05 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Yzerman:
So it looks like we have at least 9 that will be able to attend so far (I included GBizzle even though he never posted anything).
I'm in.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/03/05 04:32 PM

I spoke with Greg today. From what he said, it looks like about 2/3's of the bike course is the same as last year. The running coures is new. Same starting point for the bikes, but it'll turn at one point onto the running course from last year. I've asked David for the GPS cords (I have some, but I just don't know where the trial turns and such).

Greg also said that he's not sure if a 2-wheel drive could make it out on the running course. I've again asked David if he knew or not. So, I'll let you know RiNkY. I guess the issue is that it's on an old road used to build the Dam and really hasn't been maintained in about 30 years.

They are also looking for people to help set up the course sometime during the week. He said the day/time is TBD still. They would like to have as many of us as possible out on Saturday afternoon to pre-run the course and to be briefed. He also wasn’t sure of the time of this, but said most likely around 3PM. If you are interested in doing either (or both) of these things, let me know (email or post something here).

It looks like some of the info is starting to come in.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/03/05 07:00 AM

Quote:
Greg also said that he's not sure if a 2-wheel drive could make it out on the running course.
frown

Me: "Lindsay (Wifes name), can I buy that 2005 XTerra I was looking at? I have to get it now so I can do this Triathalon thing"

Lindsay: They buying it for you?

Me: Damn.....
Posted by: Yellow Gecko

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/03/05 08:49 AM

Hey all you Xer's...

The boy and I should be there for the event but I am still working on plans for the overnighter.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 05/04/05 09:55 AM

Yzerman advises it should be good for my 2WD, as long as there is a supporting 4x4 just in case. So now the question is, who is heading out there on the Sunday Morning? Or is everyone going out there on Saturday night?

My tent is in pretty poor shape after a trip last year to Hannigans Meadow during Monsoon, the Zip broke and the elastic broke in 1 of the poles. So I figure it's time for a new one before I attempt another camp out.

If you guys haven't been up to the Hannigans Meadow area, that was a real nice trip. I'm sure there are some trails up in that area. At 9100ft tho I felt like I'd been a smoker for 30 years, or someone had taken one of my lungs away whenever I had to walk more than 10ft.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 05/04/05 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Yzerman advises it should be good for my 2WD, as long as there is a supporting 4x4 just in case. So now the question is, who is heading out there on the Sunday Morning? Or is everyone going out there on Saturday night?
Well, it was actually Greg (the guy in charge of the bike course) who said you should be okay as long as you were close to a 4X4 with a strap (just in case). I believe Travis was saying he was in 2-wheel drive most of the day last year as well (when we were talking about it at the last meeting). I've only been on about the first 2-3 miles of the course, so I'm not sure what the rest of it's like (besides, about 1/3 of the course has changed this year). If they would send me the GPS cords :rolleyes: , I could look on my TOPO to see if there is any large hills and and such (but that still wouldn't tell us what the hill was like).

We will all meet at the same spot in the morning. So if you still don't need to ride out to the starting point with a 4X4 (it is all paved roads until you enter into the bike course).

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 09/04/05 03:26 PM

Here is a map I found of the race course for those who will be attending and are curious of the route.

[img]http://www.dcbadventures.com/main/files/Off-Road%20Bike%20Map.BMP[/img]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 09/04/05 03:55 PM

Very cool Gabe. Thanks. Where are we going again? [Freak]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 10/04/05 01:51 PM

So, when & where is Saturday's get together? Is there a Saturday wheel'n, or just a night-before camping? If we can't come out Saturday, what is Sunday's meeting info? Are we camping at the Resort (where the race starts) or are we camping across the water where we will be manning the race?

Unless a miracle happens we have a Saturday morning conflict - we won't be out to the area until 3 PM or so.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 10/04/05 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Accasbel:
So, when & where is Saturday's get together? Is there a Saturday wheel'n, or just a night-before camping? If we can't come out Saturday, what is Sunday's meeting info? Are we camping at the Resort (where the race starts) or are we camping across the water where we will be manning the race?

Unless a miracle happens we have a Saturday morning conflict - we won't be out to the area until 3 PM or so.
"We" as in Shanna is gonna make it out? Haven't seen her in a while. Not that we are sick of you Lee :p The plan was to finalize the meeting times and locations at the meeting Friday at Peoria Nissan, Jim (Yzerman) is the man in charge of this event and he will give us the info. If you can't be there all the info will definitely be posted up the following day Saturday the 16 one week prior to the event.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 11/04/05 10:17 AM

Lee,

Saturday at 3 should work, at least that is about the time that Greg is asking for us to be out there. Greg would like to have us out there to help set up the course. If anyone wants to go wheeling earlier in the day, they are free to do so. Just let me know what time and where you want to meet and I'll post that as well. There might be some bike riders in the area doing their own pre-running of the course.

Most likely we will meet somewhere off of Shea and the 101 (anyone knows a good spot, let me know), then we'll ride out to Butcher Jones together (where the start of the race is going to be).

I believe we can camp anywhere we want to. Where we camped last year was fine with me.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 11/04/05 10:39 AM

Quote:
Most likely we will meet somewhere off of Shea and the 101 (anyone knows a good spot, let me know), then we'll ride out to Butcher Jones together (where the start of the race is going to be).
If you meet there the group will have to caravan through lights - never fun, that is unless the group does 20 MPH to keep together and cause quite the scene.... It's also a bit north and west for the east siders. Why don't you make it in Fountain Hills, say the Texaco on Shea 3/4 mile from the Beeline? Clickie to google map

That being said, we'll target meeting up with you at 3. Yzerman, are you gonna be da-man to coordinate and such? Please PM or email me with your cell phone...

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 12/04/05 08:16 PM

That sounds like a good place to meet Lee. I'll bring that up as a nice meeting stop on Friday.

I have some topo maps on the bike course. The one Gabe posted is pretty much correct except the first part (which they just voted to changed).

I'll bring some extra printed versions to the meeting and to the event. They won't be color. If you would like your own color topo map, feel free to download and print it.

Both maps below are the same, it's just that one is larger than the other. [Freak]

Warning, this file is about 800K and prints to 8.5X11" paper [Geek]
1-31250 scale bike course

Warning, this file is about 1.1MB and prints on 11X17" paper [Geek]
1-24000 scale bike course

The orange dotted line near the first part of the course is the new section of the course. For anyone who went last year, it's the same section (the long hill).

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 12/04/05 08:36 PM

So far, it looks like we have the following who are planning on attending.

DBAX - Playing - Pre Run - Camping - Sunday
defibvt - Playing - Pre Run - Camping - Sunday
TremorX
SoldierX - Playing - Pre Run - Camping - Sunday
jayhawk - Camping - Sunday
Accasbel - Camping - Sunday
Grn-X - Playing - Pre Run - Camping - Sunday
Gbizzle - Pre Run - Camping - Sunday
Yellow Gecko - Camping - Sunday
PHXX - Playing - Pre Run - Camping - Sunday
XROCK - Playing - Pre Run - Camping - Sunday
Yzerman - Pre Run - Camping - Sunday

Please let me know.
  • Who is interested in going playing around on Saturday?

• Who is planning on doing the pre run?

• Who is planning on camping Saturday night?

• Who is planning on showing up on Sunday?

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 12/04/05 09:02 PM

My son and I will be there for all of it [Wave]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 13/04/05 01:47 AM

WeeHa! I'm commin too! laugh I'm plannin on doin the whole ShinDig (Saturday wheelin, campin, and sunday goodies). [ThumbsUp]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 13/04/05 05:48 PM

Bump.
Hey everybody, Scott (DefibVT) may be camping also. Scott, is there anyhing you'd like to add :p

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 13/04/05 06:03 PM

I'm planning on being there Sunday morning.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 13/04/05 08:22 PM

I will be playing, camping and Sunday. I started a thread because I got stupid slapped and couldn't find this one. [Smoking] [Spit]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 13/04/05 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Accasbel:
Yzerman, are you gonna be da-man to coordinate and such? Please PM or email me with your cell phone...
[Wave]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 13/04/05 10:42 PM

I'm going to be out saturday night. I have a birthday party I have to make an appearance at from about 3-5 and will head out from there.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 14/04/05 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by defibvt:
I got stupid slapped
Does that happen a lot? laugh

Hey Lee, I thought I would send all the info in one email to you (and the others) on Saturday. Is that okay or did you want to talk with me before that? confused Either way, you have a PM.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 14/04/05 09:46 AM

Quote:
...did you want to talk with me before that? confused Either way, you have a PM.
Thanks for the PM.

Naw, I didn't need any specific, just wanted to make sure I could contact youse guys Saturday if I got delayed - how would I locate the group... I wasn't sure how you were gonna communicate things out, including a cell number.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 14/04/05 10:22 AM

Greg is going to have us pre-run the bike course as assign locations as soon as the afternoon group gets out there. So, it is important to know who is coming and when they are. If you cannot make it out for the pre-run, we'll still find you a spot. Then I can let you know what that spot is when you get out there. If you have not already made it known to me when you plan to come out. Please do so here, PM, email, or at the meeting on Friday.

RiNkY and any others who are planning on coming out for just Sunday. Since the race starts at 9AM, they have asked that we have everyone there no later than 7AM. [Huh?]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 14/04/05 03:36 PM

Myself and the family will be there for the whole weekend, playing, camping [ThumbsUp] ect.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 14/04/05 03:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I got stupid slapped
Does that happen a lot? laugh

[/b]
Depends on the weather forecast and the barometric pressure.
Posted by: spooky1

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 15/04/05 08:36 PM

It looks like Spooky's plans have changed. frown I will not be out there at all. I am really trying to save up some extra money now to help cover our regular bills. I really love my new job but the 50% paycut from the old job hurts a little. I'll be out playing soon though. cool

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 16/04/05 03:35 PM

So, here are the meeting times/locations.

Saturday noon if you want to play
Butcher Jones Rec area (see below for directions)

Saturday 3PM if you want to pre-run the course
The Texaco on Shea 3/4 mile from the Beeline? Here is a map

Saturday 6PM if you want to camp

Sunday 7AM if you help out on the tri

Directions to Butcher Jones.
From the West - From the 101 and Shea, take Shea East (about 11 miles) until you hit the Beeline Hwy (87) (Shea T-bones there so you cannot miss it). Take a left onto the Beeline Hwy. From Shea Ave it is about 10 miles to the Bush Hwy where you turn right. About 3 miles from there you turn left onto Butcher Jones Beach Rd. Follow this around for about 1.75 miles and you will be at The Butcher Jones Beach.

From the South - Get on the Beeline Hwy (87). From Shea Ave it is about 10 miles to Bush Hwy where you turn right. About 3 miles from there you turn left onto Butcher Jones Beach Rd. Follow this around for about 1.75 miles and you will be at The Butcher Jones Beach.

GPS Cords
Shea and Beeline Hwy, N33°33.998', W111°42.523'.
Beeline Hwy and Bush Hwy, N33°37.672', W111°33.543'.
Bush Hwy and Buther Jones Beach Rd, N33°35.297', W111°32.529'
Butcher Jones Beach area, N33°34.602', W111°30.980'.

Everyone who has contacted me about going should also have an email with my cell number. Just a word of warning, I don't believe my cell will reach out to far once I'm at Butcher Jones.

I'll also bring my FRS (if you have a CB, please bring it, the Jeep guys that will be helping with us use them instead of the FRS). We'll be on FRS channel 14.

Preston, you have a PM because I don't have your new email address.
Posted by: NOSUP4U

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 17/04/05 09:19 PM

My old cell phone (Sprint) never worked on Saguaro Lake, just FYI. I wouldn't count on that as a reliable means of getting a hold of anyone.

Hope everyone has a great time! Wish we could be there.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 18/04/05 08:01 AM

Looks like I won't be making it frown

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 18/04/05 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Looks like I won't be making it frown
Well, that just sucks. [Crybaby]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 18/04/05 06:52 PM

Here is an email that I just received from someone actually doing the tri this weekend. Thought I would share it all.

Hi,

I’m a triathlete that will be racing in the AZ Xtreme Desert Xterra tri this coming weekend. I was doing a search on the net to see if there was any additional info on the race, and came across the AZ Xterra club site and saw that your group is volunteering for the race. I just wanted to give you all a big THANK YOU for volunteering and supporting the race. This really means a lot to each and every racer. Without the volunteers making sure we stay on course we’d probably end up tripping around aimlessly in the desert, which certainly isn’t fun (or safe). I pre-rode the course on my mountain bike last weekend, and having course marshals keeping us on track will be a big help. We also really appreciate the water hand-ups and the cheering from each volunteer. This is definitely a challenging course, so every bit of encouragement we hear helps us keep pushing through to the end.

I always try to thank each volunteer that I see out on the course, but just wanted to write and thank your entire group. You make our races possible!

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 18/04/05 06:57 PM

[ThumbsUp] smile

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 18/04/05 09:22 PM

Sweet nice to be wanted [ThumbsUp]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 19/04/05 03:40 PM

Thats cool. [ThumbsUp]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 19/04/05 04:32 PM

Ok, just a question for those who are going to be camping Saturday night. I remember something about pizza and beer Saturday for dinner. Am I right? If not, what should I bring. I have nice propane stove and other camping gear if I need to bring it. Just let me know either here or PM. cool

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 19/04/05 04:52 PM

There'll be " Little Chocolate Donuts " for everyone, and it's served early [Huh?] . Rather than cooking up something other than coffee( smile ), plan on eating cliff bars or whatnot. We'll be individually stationed along the bike course at locations thousands of yards from each other, alone. Be sure to have your own individual coolers wtih your sunday afternoon stock of liquids and food. We'll of course all be connected via the FRS radios and CBs smile . Now , dinner Saturday nite of course is still open... I can cook it up if we all decide on one thing; Pork loin w/ cabbbage, apples, and onions on whipped parsnips. Grilled, marinated chicken w/ green chile sc and garlic mashed potatoes. Steaks w/ mush and onions in red wine butter, Jambalaya laugh ? Oor , screw you all wink Bring your spaghettios and see if I care :p
Saturday, I plan to eat junk food on the way out to the lake, maybe in Carefree/Sctsdl.. I'd like to grill outdoors one last time before the fire bans kick in too. Get my grill on laugh

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 19/04/05 05:20 PM

Quote:
Ok, just a question for those who are going to be camping Saturday night. I remember something about pizza and beer Saturday for dinner. Am I right? If not, what should I bring. I have nice propane stove and other camping gear if I need to bring it. Just let me know either here or PM. cool
That's only if the organizors are bring'n it in, and only if we camp near enough to enjoy...

Quote:
Originally posted by dbax:

There'll be " Little Chocolate Donuts " for everyone, and it's served early [Huh?] . Rather than cooking up something other than coffee( [Smile] ), plan on eating cliff bars or whatnot. We'll be individually stationed along the bike course at locations thousands of yards from each other, alone. Be sure to have your own individual coolers wtih your sunday afternoon stock of liquids and food. We'll of course all be connected via the FRS radios and CBs [Smile] . Now , dinner Saturday nite of course is still open... I can cook it up if we all decide on one thing; Pork loin w/ cabbbage, apples, and onions on whipped parsnips. Grilled, marinated chicken w/ green chile sc and garlic mashed potatoes. Steaks w/ mush and onions in red wine butter, Jambalaya [Big Grin] ? Oor , screw you all [Wink] Bring your spaghettios and see if I care [Razz]
Saturday, I plan to eat junk food on the way out to the lake, maybe in Carefree/Sctsdl.. I'd like to grill outdoors one last time before the fire bans kick in too. Get my grill on [Big Grin]
I'll pitch-in some dollars for Dan's Saturday night cook'n. My choice in order of preference:
1) Grilled, marinated chicken w/ green chile sc and garlic mashed potatoes.
2) Pork loin w/ cabbbage, apples, and onions on whipped parsnips.
3) Steaks w/ mush and onions in red wine butter.
4) Jambalaya

As for Sunday breakfast, we plan on doing our normal skillet of sausage or chorizo, eggs, onions, garlic, chese, and burritos. There's always enough for a few people, but maybe not everyone.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 19/04/05 05:37 PM

I'll pitch-in some dollars for Dan's Saturday night cook'n. My choice in order of preference:
1) Grilled, marinated chicken w/ green chile sc and garlic mashed potatoes.

This sounds good to me. I will kick what ever is needed. Count me in on Sunday morning breakfast. I will bring the all the tortilla's we need.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 20/04/05 03:38 PM

Alright, sounds good. Since it's just the three of us, don't worry, dinner's on me smile I'll kick down for bkfst too.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 20/04/05 04:24 PM

You're so sweet. Wait a minute. Check that. Been working with too many woman. [Freak] Ummm...thanks Dan. How about them Dbax's?

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 20/04/05 04:27 PM

[Freak]

it's DBAX'.

[Geek]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 20/04/05 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
[Freak]

it's DBAX'.

[Geek]
Grammer freak. [Freak]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 20/04/05 04:37 PM

grammar.
[Finger]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 20/04/05 05:10 PM

I is a college student. Or I was. Now I can't spell or make anything grammatically correct. Blame it on charting at work.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 04:14 PM

I can bring out a few things to cook up. What would you guys like, or what other suggestions you folks might have to bring. Just let me know.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jayhawk:
I can bring out a few things to cook up. What would you guys like, or what other suggestions you folks might have to bring. Just let me know.
Bring some cock. Don't know what cock is? Well then, read J's words of wisdom as defines and explains the variations of cock...

Quote:
Originally posted by J:
Labor Day weekend at J’s place will be a festival of cock. But there may be some who are not familiar with this SWANKy vernacular. So, I thought it appropriate to give a brief description of the many types of cock we enjoy.

Cock, as we know it, is the abbreviated term for Horse Cock. Cock is both the singular and plural form of this noun.

Horse Cock: Bratwurst. If you’ve ever seen an uncooked brat, you’ll see how this connection was made. Credit for the original discovery of this connection goes to Andy’s brother, Dan. Being the sick and twisted mind that he is, Dan brought this vernacular from Wyoming to Arizona. Over the course of many SWANKy outings, we have made other such discoveries regarding different cock.

Cheddar Cock: A great advancement in cock was developed when some genius decided that putting cheddar cheese into brats would enhance the entire cock experience. Although we do not know the name of this great sole, much appreciation is given as we wipe melted cheese off our faces after biting into that delicious cheddar cock.

Yuppie Cock: This is a new type of cock that Flip discovered. Unlike the regular horse cock made of pigs’ lips and assholes, these cock are made from chicken or turkey. I guess some yuppies were upset over the unhealthiness of regular cock, and demand that the manufactures of cock develop a healthy alternative (those cock sucking wusses!). However after trying some of these yuppie cock, I will say that garlic/spinach cock are not bad. So I guess it’s not soooo bad after all.

Weenie cock: Hot dogs. Given that hot dogs do not have the girth nor the size of regular cock, they are therefore weenie in comparison.

Pony cock: Wiener links. This is for economy cock consumption. Pony cock come in bags of 50 or so cock for a very reasonable price. These cock are obviously much smaller than regular horse cock, thus the name pony cock. Although they don’t fill your mouth like regular horse cock (unless you like to stuff 4 or 5 in at a time, in which case you are some perverted freak), pony cock are quite satisfying.

Smoky Cock: A derivative of pony cock. Usually smoked in hickory or mesquite, smoky cock offer a nice alternative to regular pony cock when you are tired of that regular pony cock taste in your mouth. A common feature of both smoky cock and pony cock is that these cock tend to be rather shriveled. I guess this is a result of the preservatives they are packaged in. However the shriveled cock texture does not take away its taste.

Vienna Cock: Vienna Sausages. I truly believe Vienna Cock is a marketing scheme. It really is SPAM formed into cock shape nuggets ready for consumption. One of the benefits of Vienna cock is the juice surrounding the cock in the can. JW drinks this stuff after finishing off a can of Vienna Cock. This is even a little too hardcore for me but JW swears by the taste of that salty juice. You da man, JW!

Now we come to the preparation of cock. When you put cock into your mouth, you want every sense to be aroused. That’s why the preparation is critical to the total enjoyment of your cock.

Pony Cock, Smoky Cock, and Vienna Cock are cold cocks. Weenie cock can also sometimes fit into this category. They are easy to prepare. Simply unwrap these cock from their packaging and shove them in your mouth. Enjoy your quicky cock!

Horse Cock, Cheddar Cock, Yuppie Cock and Weenie Cock are hot cocks. While it takes some time to get these cock warmed up, the wait is usually worth it. First unwrap these cock from their packaging. Then place your unwrapped cock on the grill. You’ll want to slightly burn your cock on all sides (keyword here Flip is SLIGHTLY j/k). A perfectly burnt cock should be black, yet still juicy. And, as we all know, once you’ve gone black you can never go back. As the smoke rises from the your burning cock on the grill, the cock frenzy will start to take hold of you. And when you take the first bite out of that black cock, the feeling cock juice exploding into your mouth will be true ecstasy. Then you know you’ve got a good cock.

Well, I hope this treatise was informative, if not funny. And for those of you not lucky enough to join us on a SWANKy run, spread this cock vernacular in your local wheelin’ communities. Maybe someday, everybody will understand the true meaning of cock.

BTW: Ya lika da cock? Da cock is guhd, eh? Ya lika da cock jusz? Ooooh, da jusz is aspesizalie gudh! Enjoy your cock this Labor Day weekend, I know I'll enjoy mine! Yum yum.
There are other varieties not mentioned. The important thing is that cock is always a welcome addition to any meal.

Don't forget your favorite condiment (mine's mustard), relish, maybe onion, and of course a fresh, warm bun...

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 04:54 PM

Wierd, but just the other day Gabe said to me, "When you're sitting around the fire, after a good day of wheeling with the guys, nothing satisfies like a good, hot cock. I can take 2 or 3. Sometimes I put one in each hand, and I stuff 'em in my mouth." It was at that very moment I told Gabe I could no longer be his friend frown Thank goodness now I know what he was referring to laugh It's ok buddy, I'll still go camping with you now [ThumbsUp]
:p

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 05:24 PM

Where did you see cock, The word looks like cook in my last post to me. I think someone has an odd imagination. [Freak]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 05:35 PM

Quote:
Where did you see cock, The word looks like cook in my last post to me. I think someone has an odd imagination. [Freak]
Hmmm...

You stated you could bring "things to cook up", just let you know to which I replied, "Bring some cock".

OK now? And yes, I have an odd imagination, but this series of posts do not express it. [Smoking]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 05:38 PM

Quote:
Your post doesn't say cock, he is just saying to bring some cock [Huh?] . You'll need to read the quote below that comment in his post to understand. [Freak]

I have a big grill I can bring as well along. That way way we can cook in parallel [Geek] . I'll also bring some horse cock and maybe even some cheddar cock for us.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 05:49 PM

oooops my bad. Thought it was a typo on my part,and Caught me off guard. [Too much XOC] . Really now what should I bring food wise.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 05:55 PM

Quote:
oooops my bad. Thought it was a typo on my part,and Caught me off guard. [Too much XOC] . Really now what should I bring food wise.
Shy about bringing cock to the party? And don't forget the buns, mustard, and onions laugh

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 06:06 PM

Alright alright, you taked me into it. Franks and beans for all. laugh

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 07:30 PM

"I have a big grill I can bring as well along."

How big are we talkin'? Gas or charcoal?

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 07:38 PM

Quote:
How big are we talkin'? Gas or charcoal?
Gas and I have plenty of it. [Huh?]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 07:40 PM

No really. How big's the grill, it makes more sense to bring only one.. Do you mind?

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 08:12 PM

Quote:
No really. How big's the grill, it makes more sense to bring only one.. Do you mind?
Almost the size of a normal one. 60,000 BTU's.

I don't mind bringing it or leaving it at home. Just let me know.

Merridi gave it to me for Christmas a few years back so that I could take it to Elk/Deer camp. I haven't had a chance to use it for that yet (seeing I wasn't drawn last year), but I did us it up in Utah last year when we went up to Grand Gulch. The only thing I have to remember if you guys want me to bring it is extended lighter (burns the hair off you hands lighting it with a match/normal lighter).

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 08:26 PM

What are the plans for breakfast? Being we have to get up and moving so early I wasn't sure what to bring for that as well?

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 08:43 PM

Quote:
Wierd, but just the other day Gabe said to me, "When you're sitting around the fire, after a good day of wheeling with the guys, nothing satisfies like a good, hot cock. I can take 2 or 3. Sometimes I put one in each hand, and I stuff 'em in my mouth." It was at that very moment I told Gabe I could no longer be his friend frown Thank goodness now I know what he was referring to laugh It's ok buddy, I'll still go camping with you now [ThumbsUp]
:p
WTF!! I just saw this post you POS-DBAX [Finger] [Smoking]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 08:49 PM

Jim, bring it smile and I'll cover your grub saturday night. I'm wheelin' saturday afternoon and would rather not haul out a grill to do so. As you're set to arrive for the 3 pm Pre-run, it can be dropped at our already established campsite. Then the pre-run and back by 6 to meet the latecomers. Off to camp with the new arrivals for dinner and shtuff [Smoking] . M'kay?

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 08:50 PM

[Wave] Holla'.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 09:06 PM

Quote:
Jim, bring it smile ... M'kay?
M'kay

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 09:24 PM

You guys are freakn halarious!!! Me and the ol' lady are reading your guys posts. Thanks for the entertainment. Me and little man will be there for the 6pm croud. I left Dan a message and hopefully you got it. Because I don't have an X doesn't mean you can't return my calls (Dan and Mike). If you need to learn how to work the little buttons just ask Shokey. I am looking forward to hanging out with you all. I was thinking about picking up some pallets on the way out. Is this a good idea? Let me know if I can bring anything. Is there anything special I need to bring, this being a bike event and all.
Posted by: XROCK

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 09:26 PM

yea- Is anyone going to have some grating we can throw some steaks on? Should we bring charcoal? How about firewood?

Who's runnin' this thing anyhow?? laugh

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 09:52 PM

Is there fire pits, picnic tables ect. where we are camping at? what time do we have to get up and strike camp? Is it something we can do later in the day? or when we move out in the morning? Who's bringing what for the Booze issue, Ill be bringing some beer and of course a bit of the Capt. Morgans N Coke.

Hey has anyone heard from the Yellow Gecko lately... Man he sells his X and off the face of the planet he goes wink
glad your going to be there with lil man this weekend Travis.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 21/04/05 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Grn-X:
Is there fire pits, picnic tables ect. where we are camping at?
If there were, that wouldn't exactly be camping, now would it? :p

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 22/04/05 04:24 AM

Quote:
I left Dan a message and hopefully you got it.
10-4 I sure did, got you covered. smile

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 22/04/05 05:15 AM

Quote:
If there were, that wouldn't exactly be camping, now would it?
Yes they call them Camp area's. Very popular in the parks these days.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 22/04/05 07:34 AM

Y-man, we won't make it the 3 meeting. We'll see ya at 6 at Butcher Jones...

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 22/04/05 07:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:
If there were, that wouldn't exactly be camping, now would it?
Yes they call them Camp area's. Very popular in the parks these days.
Holy, campfire batman they have camp area's. [Wave]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 22/04/05 03:46 PM

Oh, btw, I've invited Brandon (Big Blazer Dude) to come play with us at the coves from 12:00 until 3. I hope thats cool with ya'll. [Wave]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 22/04/05 04:40 PM

Looks like there is a chance for rain on Saturday Night & Sunday ... so pack accordingly! laugh

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 22/04/05 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PHXX:
Looks like there is a chance for rain on Saturday Night & Sunday ... so pack accordingly! laugh
This makes me so happy. smile

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 22/04/05 11:09 PM

So are we having a camp fire and do I need to bring pallets? Mike, I try to call you but someone needs to explain to you how to set up an message box.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 22/04/05 11:31 PM

Well, it looks as though I will be unable to make it, stupid work mad .

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 23/04/05 08:12 AM

Sorry to hear that Jason.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 23/04/05 09:49 AM

Well Hopefully we will see you for the crown king run.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 24/04/05 07:04 PM

Had a great time this weekend [Smoking] I hope the rain didn't affect anyones cameras and cause you to lose any pics frown Let's see 'em!

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 24/04/05 07:10 PM

Quote:
Had a great time this weekend [Smoking] I hope the rain didn't affect anyones cameras and cause you to lose any pics frown Let's see 'em!
Ditto. laugh

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/04/05 06:47 AM

We had fun. Sorry we took off so early- first night away from the baby. It was good to get out again- The first weekend in May we're going canoeing and will be away from her 2 nights, so it was good practice.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/04/05 03:37 PM

I got about 70 pics of the contestents - quite a few are buff babes that CAN wear lycra. Unfortunately they are all on their bicycles working up a sweat, not after coming out of the cold cold cold lake...

It was fun. Thanks for inviting us out, putting up with us on Galen's first camping trip, and for support a good cause.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/04/05 03:43 PM

From Lee's Blog-
Quote:
Monday, April 25, 2005
Camping, Big Brother, and Get a CLUE
We took Galen on his first camping trip over my birthday weekend.
[Huh?] Hellooo? Birthday? Woulda' been nice to know old man.. Maybe coulda' had some bosco for your astronaut ice cream laugh
Happy Birthday!

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/04/05 06:42 PM

I had a great time out there with everyone, even in the rain. Hope to do it again next year.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/04/05 06:45 PM

PUT'EM UP!!

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/04/05 08:22 PM

Hey everyone, I just got this email from Greg about the t-shirts.

Jim, thanks again to you and your group for all the help.

I just talked with Dave and told him about the missing T-shirts.

Can you get me a list of sizes for all those that volunteered. I'll forward the list, along with those from my club, to Dave and he'll get shirts made for us.

So, everyone who did get a t-shirt or the correct size, PM/Email me and I'll pass along the info by the end of the week.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 25/04/05 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gbizzle:

PUT'EM UP!!
Your one to talk! Where are your pictures??? [Finger]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 12:55 AM

More here @ My Webshots

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by PHXX:
Your one to talk! Where are your pictures??? [Finger]
I don't have any frown

Great Pics BTW Preston.... [ThumbsUp]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 09:12 AM

Great pics Preston! [ThumbsUp]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 09:27 AM

Nice pics. I love the one of DBAX on 3 wheels.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 01:33 PM

Here are a couple more
PICTURES

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 01:50 PM

That Tarp setup from the back of the X seems to work pretty good. I think I'll have to get myself a Tarp before I go camping next. Gotta get myself a new tent yet too.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 01:53 PM

Quote:

Me likey, thanks dood.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 02:00 PM

laugh [ThumbsUp]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 05:00 PM

Great Pics Guys! THx for Sharing. [ThumbsUp]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 10:00 PM

Great pics guys cool mine didn't turn out so well. Maybe I'll get better ones next time. Had a great time this weekend [ThumbsUp]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 10:25 PM

Merridi rates this hill a 2 pillow squeeze out of a 2 pillow max [Huh?] .

Just another reminder. PM/email me with your T-shirt size if you didn't get one that will fit. You can keep the old one or give it to someone in the club that it will fit, I'm pretty sure they don't want them back. I'll be emailing Greg back at the end of the week with the t-shirt sizes we need.

Another thing Greg said in his reply email to me was that he would like to get the two groups together again this summer and do this trail he helped open. Here are the details

Quote:
email sent buy Greg
There is a trail up near Payson I opened up several years ago. It's open to every level of 4x4 from stock to comp buggies. There is a forestry road that traverses a wash bed. The road it self is 2WD stuff but where the road crosses the wash, there are some challenges for stock 4x4s. We run straight up the wash. Some sections are fairly challenging and others are 4.5+ and require a winch.

But the best part of the trail is that the stock vehicles don't have to run the hard sections but they can watch the other vehicles do them.

We usually run it in late July after the Monsoon starts and keeps that afternoon temperatures down. We've run it in June too, but it's too hot then.
Sounds pretty cool. If you guys are interested, I'll follow up and maybe we can run this in July as the Xcursion or just as an extra. Let me know.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 10:49 PM

The lil man and I had a great time with you guys here are my pictures that I took and Bro had a pic or two in there. Here is the link for it:

http://community.webshots.com/album/332474029zjJZzh?632

I won't be able to make it for the Crown King run. My wiff has to study for her finals so for the next two weeks I am grounded. But after the 12th she said my leash is off so you know what that means. I'll be back!

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 26/04/05 11:52 PM

Quote:
[IMG]
Another thing Greg said in his reply email to me was that he would like to get the two groups together again this summer and do this trail he helped open. Here are the details

Quote:
email sent buy Greg[b]
There is a trail up near Payson I opened up several years ago. It's open to every level of 4x4 from stock to comp buggies. There is a forestry road that traverses a wash bed. The road it self is 2WD stuff but where the road crosses the wash, there are some challenges for stock 4x4s. We run straight up the wash. Some sections are fairly challenging and others are 4.5+ and require a winch.

But the best part of the trail is that the stock vehicles don't have to run the hard sections but they can watch the other vehicles do them.

We usually run it in late July after the Monsoon starts and keeps that afternoon temperatures down. We've run it in June too, but it's too hot then.
Sounds pretty cool. If you guys are interested, I'll follow up and maybe we can run this in July as the Xcursion or just as an extra. Let me know.[/b]
That sounds like a lot of fun.

Great pics Mike.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 12:06 AM

Quote:

Merridi rates this hill a 2 pillow squeeze out of a 2 pillow max [Huh?]
[Laughing] I put together a little Collage of Zoomed pictures....

[Wave] [Too much XOC]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 07:43 AM

That is down right mean. Funny but mean. eek

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 09:01 AM

What exactly is happening in thost pics? Looks like someone is reading a map then they smash the windshield! lol

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 09:11 AM

Yzermans's wife if putting her face into a pillow as they go up the hill. [LOL]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 09:50 AM

Ahhhhhh. That final pic bottom Right looks like the windshield is broken! lol.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 09:50 AM

[ThumbsUp]
Thats funny [LOL]

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 03:44 PM

They'd gotten a little tippy right there trying to make it out of a bowl, and I walked up and pushed the truck front down a foot or two while they were stopped there. I think I could hear her screaming throuhg the pillow with the windows up [Laughing]
Great pics guys, thanks for sharing. Also a big [ThumbsUp] for the noob drivers who handled themselves very well on some decent obstacles first time out smile

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 05:23 PM

Okay, this is what I have for t-shirts so far. If I have it wrong, just let me know. I'll continue to update this as requests come in.

GBizzle - XL
PHXX - M
Grn-X - 2 XL's
Yellow Gecko - XXL and a S
Accasbel - 2 XL's
DBAX - XL
XROCK - XL and M
jayhawk - L
SoldierX - M
TremorX - XXL
Yzerman - XL

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 05:27 PM

Quote:
They'd gotten a little tippy right there trying to make it out of a bowl, and I walked up and pushed the truck front down a foot or two while they were stopped there. I think I could hear her screaming throuhg the pillow with the windows up [Laughing]
Great pics guys, thanks for sharing. Also a big [ThumbsUp] for the noob drivers who handled themselves very well on some decent obstacles first time out smile
Ya know, it makes me a little crazy [Too much XOC] just with her in the X with me doing this sort of stuff. She's screaming, I'm trying to listen to DBAX on the radio and drive. I got to where I just asked her if she wanted to walk the hills.

I would rather have her with me than not. So, I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 07:20 PM

Put me down for an XL and a Med for Bren

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 08:29 PM

Put me down for a large, thanks

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 09:12 PM

MED please, I'll give someone my large

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 27/04/05 10:43 PM

Hey guys try the link now:

http://community.webshots.com/album/332474029zjJZzh?11

Jim that was XXL Thanks again.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 28/04/05 11:49 AM

I could use a XXL... (I'm a fat kid frown )

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 29/04/05 08:51 PM

It's a bit late but here are some of my pics from last weekend. Not sure if I got it right but we'll see. snapfish

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 29/04/05 08:56 PM

I guess you need to set up a user name to view the pics. I can pm the password if anyone would like.

Re: Xterra Tri 4/24 - 29/04/05 09:50 PM

Great pics! [ThumbsUp]