new to the group

Posted by: Anonymous

new to the group - 24/01/08 03:15 PM

hey mine name vinny im new to the group just got my xterra and im very excited to go to crown king with every on does any one live in peoria

Re: new to the group - 24/01/08 03:37 PM

Welcome. [Wave]

What is your off-road driving experience?

We meet at the Chevron on I-17/Carefree Hwy at 8:00am. Hope to see ya there.

Re: new to the group - 24/01/08 05:33 PM

Hello. I'm not necessarily part of this club, but I do wheel with them. I'm in Peoria. Whats the specs on your Xterra?

Welcome to the board [Wave]

Re: new to the group - 24/01/08 05:40 PM

Hey Vinny, my name is Gabe and I live in peoria too, 83rd ave and deer valley area. I drive a silver 04 lifted with calmini rear bumper. Give a wave or a honk if i see ya.

Re: new to the group - 24/01/08 06:44 PM

Im also new. i have a stock '01 4x4 SE Silver.
hope to make it to crown king. should be interesting in a stock xterra, but wtheck..

Re: new to the group - 24/01/08 07:40 PM

i live at 83rd and cactus have done a little for wheeling more on quads and dirt bikes. i got a 03 black 4x4 im broke right now so i dont have money for my lift right now does any one a good place or i could by your old parts

Re: new to the group - 24/01/08 08:08 PM

Sweeet, excited to meet you guys. Looking forward to this run, got my calmini bolt kit, should have that in tomorrow.

Does anyone know if I need to do an alignment after installing the bolt kit?

Re: new to the group - 24/01/08 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:
Sweeet, excited to meet you guys. Looking forward to this run, got my calmini bolt kit, should have that in tomorrow.

Does anyone know if I need to do an alignment after installing the bolt kit?
It is highly recommended to get an alignment. You may want to look into purchasing a "lifetime" alignment - especially if you are going to keep the truck for awhile.

Re: new to the group - 24/01/08 08:54 PM

Yup lifetime is the way to go for alignment . hope to see some New faces out there .Is it Saturday yet!
[Uh Oh !]

Re: new to the group - 24/01/08 08:58 PM

[Wave]

Look forward to seeing old & new faces on Saturday.
Posted by: MadManX

Re: new to the group - 25/01/08 08:31 AM

Welcome... Hope I don't scare anyone tomorrow smile I'll be tire testing and using my armor... Well that's the plan anyways.

I'm in Peoria often... You have to coolest dealer right by you... Peoria Nissan... Brad in service. Everything is stock till Nissan is auditing.

-MadManX (aka Randy)

Re: new to the group - 25/01/08 01:40 PM

o i got mine at midway

Re: new to the group - 25/01/08 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by aceto13:
o i got mine at midway
No worries where you got your rig... You can go to any service dept.

I got mine at Power in Tempe and I go to Peoria for service (well Power refuses to work on mine actually). The crappy part is I live in Maricopa so it's 50 miles one way.

-MadManX

Re: new to the group - 25/01/08 08:36 PM

I've got two sets of shackles the noobs can PML w/.. Welcome aboard guys [Wave]

Re: new to the group - 26/01/08 05:28 AM

Hey he said he has an SE... I still have the Bilstein OR shocks nearly brand new in my garage if your interested in an upgraded suspension to go with thoss shackles DBAX has. Longer rear shocks and Front coil overs are stiffer (on a 4x4 SE i don't think you'll get more than a 1/2" lift)

-MadManX

Re: new to the group - 26/01/08 06:10 AM

Pay attention chuckles..
They're both Gen1..