All smiles. - 24/08/05 05:00 PM

My lift is done!!

Posted by: NOSUP4U

Re: All smiles. - 24/08/05 05:04 PM

So nice!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: All smiles. - 24/08/05 05:07 PM

33's soon? smile

Looks good. I just got back from meeting a nice Irish man by the name of Phil who just got himself an 05 Night Armor Manual Trans OR. Until now I thought those were just a myth. Very nice indeed. I purchased his Haynes manual for my 00. The rack looks nice up on top too! Shame you can't make it up to the Lake this weekend.
Posted by: defibvt

Re: All smiles. - 24/08/05 05:41 PM

Unfortunately I have to work Friday and Saturday night. I would have been there otherwise. Thanks for all the compliments. laugh

Re: All smiles. - 24/08/05 05:48 PM

Wow! Awesome Scott, It looks great. [ThumbsUp]

Re: All smiles. - 24/08/05 06:48 PM

Hey you forgot the Before Pic. Can't wait to see it in action and get some good shots for posting.
Congrats! [ThumbsUp]

Re: All smiles. - 24/08/05 08:16 PM

gratz Scott! Lift looks great.

Re: All smiles. - 24/08/05 08:33 PM

>> 5 Night Armor Manual Trans OR. Until now I thought those were just a myth <<

I was beginning to think that myself !!!
Posted by: Yzerman

Re: All smiles. - 25/08/05 08:15 AM

Looks great Scott [ThumbsUp]

Re: All smiles. - 25/08/05 05:47 PM

How about another 4 or 5" of lift & some 35's!

Re: All smiles. - 25/08/05 05:52 PM

No, with the narrow wheel base it wouldn't be safe. Plus, all I wanted was 2-3 inches of lift and that is what I got.

Re: All smiles. - 25/08/05 06:00 PM

It's perfect fopr some Duelers, you might like the Firestones too, they were great tires for me..How about some roofrack lighting?

Re: All smiles. - 25/08/05 06:08 PM

[Uh Oh !] Its clean! Nice job, Scott.

Re: All smiles. - 26/08/05 08:28 AM

Had to clean so they could work under it Roo. Thanks.

Re: All smiles. - 26/08/05 12:47 PM

I may be smiling too after this weekend. I'll keep you posted.

Mike this means I may not be trading with you after all, sorry.

Re: All smiles. - 26/08/05 04:10 PM

Im just pulling your leg, Scott :p

**Edit**
Adam -- Mike (Grn-X) is currently out of the state right now, he'll be back in Arizona this coming Friday.

Re: All smiles. - 27/08/05 08:13 AM

Thanks Roo! I'm going to the Dealer this morning, however the '05 OR I brought home now has the Service engine soon light on and also tripped out last night and would not accelarate. As well the dash didn't show what gear was selected, mileage and to boot it showed we were in 4WD without the knob being turned. [Freak]

Looks like I found another Friday Nissan. :rolleyes:

We'll see when I get to the dealer. BTW - If I do get it I'll have those seat covers for Donation to the Club to raffle off. Front and Rear thanks to Mike. Also, I'll have to find someone to take these BFG M/T's off of my hands due to them not going to fit the new X. frown

Edit to add: Well I hooked up my OBDII diagnostics tool and it reported a U1000 code for the last 42 KM. From what research I did it looks like a communications error. Hmmm... Don't know about this, Any help? Should I still Buy it?

Re: All smiles. - 27/08/05 10:05 AM

Hmm, tough debate..

I kinda like those H3s laugh

Re: All smiles. - 27/08/05 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
Thanks Roo! I'm going to the Dealer this morning, however the '05 OR I brought home now has the Service engine soon light on and also tripped out last night and would not accelarate. As well the dash didn't show what gear was selected, mileage and to boot it showed we were in 4WD without the knob being turned. [Freak]

Looks like I found another Friday Nissan. :rolleyes:

We'll see when I get to the dealer. BTW - If I do get it I'll have those seat covers for Donation to the Club to raffle off. Front and Rear thanks to Mike. Also, I'll have to find someone to take these BFG M/T's off of my hands due to them not going to fit the new X. frown

Edit to add: Well I hooked up my OBDII diagnostics tool and it reported a U1000 code for the last 42 KM. From what research I did it looks like a communications error. Hmmm... Don't know about this, Any help? Should I still Buy it?
Adam, call me 623-810-5882 before you come down.
I am working here at Peoria Nissan today.

Re: All smiles. - 27/08/05 03:45 PM

Hey Scott Great Job!
Can you / would you post the details of how you engineered this process? Any or all part numbers and part descriptions would be awesome. I promise give you all the credit for this master peice.
Thanks in advance!

Re: All smiles. - 27/08/05 09:44 PM

Brought it home today and have to take my old X in tomorrow, hope to have some pictures up then... Now I just need to update my profile...

05' Granite OR Very nice...! Little more than I really wanted to spend but I would highly recommend using the Fleet Dept. at Peoria Nissan. Good luck though on finding another 4x4 ($x$) OR. eek

Re: All smiles. - 28/08/05 10:51 AM

Congratulations Adam! Good for you.. smile

Re: All smiles. - 28/08/05 12:25 PM

Thanks Dan!

Here's a couple pictures of it's first pin striping session. Handles great OffRoad. I really like the ability to turn off the VDC. For Doughnuts!

[/End Hijack]

Re: All smiles. - 28/08/05 12:46 PM

It is all good. Looks nice Adam.

Re: All smiles. - 28/08/05 03:13 PM

Looks nice. I like that Granite color. Manual trans?

Re: All smiles. - 28/08/05 03:29 PM

Gratz Adam!

Re: All smiles. - 28/08/05 07:12 PM

Looks nice Scott [ThumbsUp]

Re: All smiles. - 30/08/05 10:04 AM

That looks GREAT!
Posted by: Xtasy

Re: All smiles. - 30/08/05 08:52 PM

[/New Hijack]

Speaking of Scott, how's that Scout Dan. I met Lawreance today from Firestone and he told me some great stories of your travels (35 @ River Bed). I believe you purchased your Scout from him and I purchased two lifetime alignments from them.

Nice purchase Adam.

Re: All smiles. - 30/08/05 09:17 PM

Yeah, Travis (Yelo Geeko) and I snatched his brothers full size blazer from the mud pit of all space and time. It was seriously messed up. He's a good guy, and the Scout is AWESOME laugh

Re: All smiles. - 01/09/05 07:28 AM

Thanks for the Congrats guys!

Dan, didn't you say that thing has lockers? I bet it is awesome if it does. I can't beleive the difference it makes!

Re: All smiles. - 01/09/05 03:54 PM

Front and back Detroit EZ lockers w/ 5.88 gears laugh

Re: All smiles. - 01/09/05 08:36 PM

[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] Nice! laugh

Re: All smiles. - 01/09/05 09:40 PM

I've been looking around the web and getting a better idea of what I'd like to end up with..

There's this-

And this-

Or maybe even this-

[Laughing]

Re: All smiles. - 02/09/05 07:05 AM

I'd take option two or three (Rock Crawler). [ThumbsUp]

Re: All smiles. - 02/09/05 08:00 AM

Gotta be Option 2 I say. Still driveable on the road yet plenty capable off road.

I'm working on a deal where I may get the 05 OR with $0 out of pocket and $0 payments smile It will however be plastered in advertising for a hosting company I currently work with. But hell, I can live with that for a free OR X.

Re: All smiles. - 02/09/05 10:48 AM

Good Luck Roger!

Re: All smiles. - 02/09/05 01:38 PM

Might not be covered in advertisements after all. What the guy who runs the company has offered me is a storming deal. $500 a month for about 6 to 8 hours work backing up about 50 websites and monitoring commissions on an affiliate program, plus a percentage share in the total profit from the program, which at his current rate comes to about $250. Plus I need to monitor and update their Google Adwords keywords and add / remove any as needed. Plus make minor changes to the affiliate site as needed using Frontpage.

Basically the guy is going traveling for a year or 2 and needs someone to look after things while he is away. Being someone I speak to on a daily basis he offered me the gig, but as it kinda conflicted a little with my job here I turned it down originally. Now however with the likelyhood I am moving to an unrelated department, there really isn't anything stopping me from helping him out.

Re: All smiles. - 02/09/05 01:44 PM

Sounds Awesome! Now you can plaster AZXC and XOC stickers on that bad boy instead! laugh

Re: All smiles. - 04/09/05 11:03 AM

hey Scott, could you do us a HUGE favor and measure from the ground to the highest point of your OEM rack? Celia parks in an underground garage at work and it'd be ashame if it didn't fit...