Of interest to Coconino Forest users

Posted by: Anonymous

Of interest to Coconino Forest users - 24/08/07 01:18 PM

They're trying to close roads and trails again.

Go here for more info. I even put up a sample email you can plagarize.

Re: Of interest to Coconino Forest users - 24/08/07 02:17 PM

Plagerising done. Thanks Andy for staying up on these type of things. Man I hope they don't go closing everything down. [ThumbsDown]

Last time it was the Spotted Owl that put the Lumber industry out of business. That closed off tons of cool forest backroads and access to remote areas to fight fires, etc.

Re: Of interest to Coconino Forest users - 24/08/07 09:13 PM

Credit John for finding this one. I'm just a messenger. I hope all AZXC members take a few minutes to send something on this.

They're our trails guys. Don't let the government shut them down on us.

Re: Of interest to Coconino Forest users - 25/08/07 07:32 AM

Thanks John! You too for letting us know! [ThumbsUp]

Re: Of interest to Coconino Forest users - 25/08/07 08:11 AM

Thanks fellas! Email sent.

[ThumbsUp]

Re: Of interest to Coconino Forest users - 25/08/07 12:47 PM

email sent from all 3 accounts (mine, wife and kids)also faxed and regular mail. dam rat bastards. My father in law lives in moab and the BLM is always pulling some crap up there and sometimes the public does win so lets all do are part.

Re: Of interest to Coconino Forest users - 25/08/07 01:08 PM

So let me see if I got this right aned please correct me if I am wrong. In a nut shell the coconino forestry did not take the time to designate the trails that they could approved for OHV use because they did not have the claimed man power to get this done. So why did they not ask for help. Or in all actuallity they just do not care about us who love these trails. If i saw them asking for help to keep these trails open I would of helped how hard can it be once you know what to do I would of done it for free.
Posted by: NOSUP4U

Re: Of interest to Coconino Forest users - 25/08/07 01:57 PM

Email sent.

Mark
Posted by: defibvt

Re: Of interest to Coconino Forest users - 25/08/07 04:51 PM

Email sent. Thanks for the heads up John and Andy.