Yo' Leland...

Posted by: XterrAZ

Yo' Leland... - 12/07/04 01:55 PM

Would you ask Shanna if she still has the files on her computer for the "AZXC welcome packet" please? We have given out the last one and I need to create more. If you still have the files could you please email them to me? I sure would appreciate it as I really don't want to build them from scratch. I'm computer lazy laugh

Thanks Lee.
Posted by: Accasbel

Re: Yo' Leland... - 12/07/04 04:57 PM

of course i'll ask, once i get my check [Finger]

just jok'n. she's in detroit, but i'll ask when we talk tonight.

Re: Yo' Leland... - 12/07/04 05:26 PM

Check? What check? Must have gotten lost in the mail [Finger]

Thanks
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Yo' Leland... - 12/07/04 06:09 PM

Hey Mike, you get my email today? I am just curious it was sent to mike@azxterraclub.com and I know things are weird with the site, and email and stuff.

Let me know.

Re: Yo' Leland... - 13/07/04 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gbizzle:

Let me know.
Nope, haven't seen it come through. I haven't experienced any problems with the site's email, as far as I know, it was Travis having difficulties in sending stuff out. At least that's the conclusion I think we came to. I got an email this morning forwarded from Lee from Shanna with the welcome packet zip file enclosed, seemed to come through fine. The only other email I've never received that was said to be sent was the pdf file of the Fat Tire ride from Marshall, that one is lost in space somewhere.

confused

Re: Yo' Leland... - 13/07/04 06:48 AM

Got it Lee, thank you.
Posted by: TremorX

Re: Yo' Leland... - 13/07/04 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gbizzle:
Hey Mike, you get my email today? I am just curious it was sent to mike@azxterraclub.com and I know things are weird with the site, and email and stuff.

Let me know.
mad There was nothing WRONG with the website functionally, just that no one liked it and it wasn't as customizable as I'd hoped.