Xterra Rollover

Posted by: Anonymous

Xterra Rollover - 15/06/06 04:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ75umq0SM4&mode=related&search=

Re: Xterra Rollover - 15/06/06 04:44 PM

That crunching noise when they flip it over... like being castrated with a plastic spoon. [Geek]
Posted by: oleblue

Re: Xterra Rollover - 15/06/06 06:10 PM

And the stock step rails look perfect. laugh

Re: Xterra Rollover - 15/06/06 11:56 PM

So um.. how did it roll over? [Huh?]
Posted by: Todrick

Re: Xterra Rollover - 16/06/06 01:33 AM

according to the site, it could not handle a turn that several 4runners took fine... because nissan's suck [Freak]

basicaly the dumb bitch was going too fast around a corner
Posted by: XOC

Re: Xterra Rollover - 16/06/06 05:34 AM

Sounds like it was caused by some young woman driving the Xterra that mommy and daddy bought like the little sports car she thought it was.

SUV's are not cars and do not drive like them. this is a fact that most people can't seem to figure out.

Re: Xterra Rollover - 16/06/06 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Admin:
Sounds like it was caused by some young woman driving the Xterra that mommy and daddy bought like the little sports car she thought it was.

SUV's are not cars and do not drive like them. this is a fact that most people can't seem to figure out.
Yep I totally agree and you know they were racing up that dirt road.

Re: Xterra Rollover - 16/06/06 09:10 AM

That looks like Route 1 on the Hualapai reservation (same route that's used in the Grand Canyon Rally Race) on the southern rim of the Grand Canyon West. If so, then in her defense, it's hard to NOT fly down that road...

I almost biffed it many a times in a 4-runner doing triple digit speeds. God that road is awesome.

Only thing that really suxs is when you finally get clear of the tight switchbacks where you've been crawling along for what seems like forever, you get to a wide-open stretch of dirt road nearly 40' wide and a clear view for a hella' long way. You can't help but tromp on it. And if you don't get slowed down enough before the next bend, you start getting into some washboard ruts which'll make it impossible to slow down enough in time. There were quite a few times I shouldn't have made it...

(Yes, this was in my younger and dumber days, about 6 years ago... Then again, I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I ever get back out west again...)

Re: Xterra Rollover - 06/07/06 11:43 AM

windsheild was fine....? whyd the oil pour out of it, there was hardly any damage...

Re: Xterra Rollover - 06/07/06 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by X-Quad:
windsheild was fine....? whyd the oil pour out of it, there was hardly any damage...
Gravity

Re: Xterra Rollover - 09/07/06 07:42 AM

probably should have cut off the heat shields while they had easy access. smile
Posted by: Xorand

Re: Xterra Rollover - 09/07/06 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GrandForksXterra:
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Quad:
[b]windsheild was fine....? whyd the oil pour out of it, there was hardly any damage...
Gravity[/b]
[LOL]

Re: Xterra Rollover - 09/07/06 07:28 PM

If that was me, i'd have punched the "that's so awesome.. i'm so impressed" chick in the face.

leaking oil would have been the least of my worries and i'd probably be unable to stand because i was sobbing so hard =)

Re: Xterra Rollover - 08/08/06 02:12 AM

that's just insane...didn't appear to have hardly any damage on it.