Falore Nissan Sunnyvale, Ca

Posted by: Anonymous

Falore Nissan Sunnyvale, Ca - 19/12/07 02:00 PM

Has anyone had any experience with these guys? and if they are good?> I'm dealer searching right now in the Bay Area, and stopped by and talked to the service guy and he seamed to be Mod friendly, even though he has never personally oversaw a replacement of a front diff.
Posted by: tarfu

Re: Falore Nissan Sunnyvale, Ca - 28/11/09 08:02 AM

i've used em a few times for oil changes, tire rotations. always felt like i got a good deal. fast service, good pricing (i get a firm price before bringing my x in), no bs (didn't try to upsell me to synthetic oils). i go out of my way to go here.
Posted by: chrishaynesusa

Re: Falore Nissan Sunnyvale, Ca - 18/12/09 10:31 PM

Went to Sunnyvale Nissan ,looked around, asked questions. Came back next day to buy. went in to buy an X they kept me waiting so long I exploded and yelled at them " I came in here to buy and xterra and now I'm leaving" Then went to Stevens creek Nissan where they discounted the vehicle and have gone out of their way to service everything I have asked including putting on all my aftermarket gear. Such as DT Headers and exhaust and PRG shackles and Deaver add a leafs and Eibach springs and Radflo shocks.