TYNANS, Denver area Colorado

Posted by: Anonymous

TYNANS, Denver area Colorado - 19/05/04 07:44 PM

Tynans is absolutely awesome. If you need work in Colorado you should go to the one on Havana. Great service and great personel.

I would drive a hundred miles to go there, oh wait I did. And of course thanks Cyclemut.
Posted by: Alpine Hoy

Re: TYNANS, Denver area Colorado - 19/05/04 08:18 PM

I 2nd that. He hooked me up when I first got there. Took care of a warranty problem and adjusted my truck for the altitude. We'll hook up and have a beer, best if it's football season if you can wait that long.

Re: TYNANS, Denver area Colorado - 19/05/04 11:28 PM

Thanks Guys!

It's always a pleasure to help out when I can, wherever I can.

Just give a jingle if there is anything I, or Tynan's, can do for you guys.
Posted by: electrobuzz

Re: TYNANS, Denver area Colorado - 20/05/04 12:15 PM

Well, hey, Cycle if you are a.k.a. Ryan,
I guess we just talked yesterday!

Tynan's has rocked for the most part for the last three years. Great service and prices. See you next week!

Re: TYNANS, Denver area Colorado - 20/05/04 07:57 PM

[LOL]

Sorry, but not Ryan. I'm a little shorter than he is...and better looking! laugh

I'm Allen, a Technician in the back. He writes 'em up, I fix 'em. It's a good arrangement.

Re: TYNANS, Denver area Colorado - 21/05/04 01:15 PM

Ahhh -- the oft-mentioned at Tynan's (and praised) Allan. PLEASE jump all over the Yellow 2001 SE Xterra next week (with the ARB) laugh

Re: TYNANS, Denver area Colorado - 21/05/04 10:23 PM

No problem Dan, just let Ryan know that you'd prefer me to look 'er over, and we'll take of the X like our own.
Posted by: anderair

Re: TYNANS, Denver area Colorado - 22/05/04 11:05 AM

Another vote for Tynan's.

Had my 60K service taken care of yesterday by fellow XOC'er Cyclemut. No problems and out the door for less than $400. laugh Don't forget to mention XOC to the service writer for your discount.

Good to meet you, Allen (Cyclemut). Thanks for the advice on the spark plugs.

I'll be back.

Re: TYNANS, Denver area Colorado - 27/05/04 02:01 PM

The X is jammin', Allen. I swear I screeched the tires (for the first time in ages) when I left Tynan's yesterday. As my wife Laura drove it this morning, she commented: "Wow, this feels new."

Jay was really helpful on the sales side yesterday as well. I didn't need the tranny fluid changed, even tho I thought it was due, and had requested it. That saved me $160 right there. The change took me below the $250 spending requirement for the free rental car coupon I had. I drove myself from SW Denver...and Jay comped the car anyway.

As an aside, my rental was a Trailblazer. Decent power, comfy, a little spongy...and good for probably 50000 miles, total.