if can help can if no can, no can.

Posted by: Anonymous

if can help can if no can, no can. - 06/03/07 07:56 PM

Yea.. I will let you know krisjon.. I am going to try and do some work on it tonight and if not I may be ordering a new tranny computer and will prob install it this weekend. I will also need some help trouble shooting a few other bugs.. :rolleyes: Thanks.. If anyone can come over and lend a hand that would be great. I am going to be changing out my fluids and repacking my front end bearings as well. So.. Feel free to come and help/ or join in on the fun.
Posted by: krisjon

Re: if can help can if no can, no can. - 06/03/07 10:09 PM

Theo -

If you're doing fluid changes again, why don't we go halves on some bigger containers of ATF, Gear Oil, etc.? I need to change mine out, too and it might save us both a little $ buying bulk. I should be around all weekend, so let me know.

Re: if can help can if no can, no can. - 07/03/07 12:16 AM

hmm.. ATF I should have plenty of. I need to get more gear oil. I have a case of el cheapo Napa 5-20 for flushing my engine. Napa over here gives me a pretty good deal on my fluids so I generally get it from them. I can give them a call and see if I can order a gallon or two of gear oil as that stuff can get a bit pricey. Just let me know what you want to do. If you want to flush your ATF we might need another case if you are just draining and filling we will be fine. Just let me know what you have in mind and I will let you know what I got and what I can get in bulk from Napa. [ThumbsUp]

Re: if can help can if no can, no can. - 08/03/07 10:36 PM

How does this Saturday sound. Come over whenever you can. I will prob start at around 9am.
Posted by: krisjon

Re: if can help can if no can, no can. - 09/03/07 12:49 PM

Hey Theo -

I apologize, but I'm not going to be able to do anything this weekend now - I have to work, unfortunately.

We've been in a holding pattern to shoot some scenes inside Kapiolani hospital for an upcoming tv commercial and they just let us know today that we can do it this weekend, so I now have shoots scheduled from 8:30am-4:30pm both days! There goes my weekend....