Next get together

Posted by: Anonymous

Next get together - 14/02/08 11:50 PM

Anyone want to have a get together? How does March 1st sound? Im thinking late lunch at Kona Brewing Company or BBQ at Bellows?
Posted by: krisjon

Re: Next get together - 16/02/08 10:13 PM

You mean you're actually giving more than same day's notice, Theo? Haha. Wish I could make it. I miss sitting on the deck at Kona in Hawaii Kai throwing back beers [drink]

Hope all is well. We'll have to catch up next time I'm on the island.

- Christian

Re: Next get together - 16/02/08 10:40 PM

[Finger] Yea seems we get more people together when there is more notice.. Go figure. Will have one in your honor.

O FYI the burn barrel was still there three weeks ago.

Re: Next get together - 17/02/08 08:51 AM

Well, I won't be there till April so I will be in the next one. I had to make a post so that it seemed like there were more than 2 members in Hawaii! lol.

Re: Next get together - 18/02/08 01:43 PM

I'll be freezing my butt on the East Coast on March 1... But one of these days I am gonna make it over to Honolulu for one of these...

[drink]

Re: Next get together - 18/02/08 02:14 PM

well with the ferry finally running it might be easier. When you get back from the East Coast?

Re: Next get together - 18/02/08 02:31 PM

I get back just in time for us to start budget hearings... (I have no frickin' life)

frown

One of the guys next door brought back a car from Oahu on the Superferry and he said that it had problems handling the swell in the channel... He was surprised at how much pitching around it was doing (considering it's supposed to be designed to operate in these waters)... I am gonna take it over there, once they fix the cracks around the rudders, maybe in May or June...

Re: Next get together - 02/03/08 10:35 PM

Anyone want to go last weekend in March?

Or go to Maui during that week? laugh

Re: Next get together - 09/03/08 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by far west X:
Or go to Maui during that week? laugh
Maui??? Who'd want to go there?

laugh