Hawaiian girls

Posted by: Anonymous

Hawaiian girls - 02/08/03 10:57 PM

was thinkin about goin down there after school and lookin for a woman. there a lot of good looking native Hawaiian women?
Posted by: Lopaka

Re: Hawaiian girls - 03/08/03 10:24 PM

Yes,we have one for you. Her name is Xena.
Posted by: KJ_dragon

Re: Hawaiian girls - 04/08/03 10:33 AM

Kelly Hu is from Hawaii. [Smoking]

Something about the weather and the asian heritage, makes the women over there look incredible. Tanned skin, blemish free..... awesome.
Posted by: Xterrian

Re: Hawaiian girls - 05/08/03 03:05 AM

So Lopaka, you finally met Xena? Where are the pictures?
Posted by: XTONKA

Re: Hawaiian girls - 05/08/03 09:55 AM

He hasn't met her yet. She will visit us in September on our campout. Nismo you could be in for a BIG surprise with the "native" women. I do mean BIG. The women you see on T.V. with the grass skirts are hardly Hawaiian. I'd be glad to introduce you to Xena though.
Posted by: XROCK

Re: Hawaiian girls - 16/08/03 05:45 AM

Whoa- How did Xena make it all the way to Hawaii??
Posted by: ClaptoVaughn

Re: Hawaiian girls - 16/08/03 05:55 PM

i remember me and my friends' trip to hawaii years ago. those dancing hula girls will do things with their hips that boggle your mind.
Posted by: XTONKA

Re: Hawaiian girls - 25/08/03 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XROCK:
Whoa- How did Xena make it all the way to Hawaii??
She showed up at my door one day with a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 in hand. She can't wait to meet some of the other XTCHI members.
Posted by: DKX01

Re: Hawaiian girls - 27/08/03 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ClaptoVaughn:
i remember me and my friends' trip to hawaii years ago. those dancing hula girls will do things with their hips that boggle your mind.
After a trip to the Polynesian Cultural Center and seeing those hips gyratin' I tried getting my wife into hula lessons....she tried to slap me [LOL]
Posted by: Xterra Kid 2003

Re: Hawaiian girls - 27/08/03 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ClaptoVaughn:
Yeah but it doesnt really "turn you on" to say its more like someone who can wrap there legs around there head or somethin weird like that, it is very mind boggling thou.
Posted by: CCX

Re: Hawaiian girls - 28/08/03 01:43 PM

You guys have a thread called "Hawaiian girls" and not a single pic, that's lame.

So here ya go........ smile

Posted by: socalpunx

Re: Hawaiian girls - 28/08/03 02:00 PM

I'm sure the board of tourism is gratefull for that image.
Posted by: DKX01

Re: Hawaiian girls - 29/08/03 03:07 PM

Whole bunch of guys just cancelled their vacation plans [LOL]

At least someone could've put a picture of Kiana Tom or Tia Carrera...now that might put some people on the plane over here!
Posted by: Lopaka

Re: Hawaiian girls - 29/08/03 08:52 PM

Ok, CCX. Where did you find that picture of my sisters? wink

Aloha,

Lopaka