I-70 Caravan

Posted by: Fletch

I-70 Caravan - 04/08/02 11:24 AM

If anyone is wanting to caravan at least from Kansas City to Denver to Ouray, here are our plans: HXOC is leaving the Kansas City area at 0700 on Saturday morning and driving to Denver. On Sunday we will be leaving at approx 0800 to finish the trek to Ouray. PM or email me if interested for more specific info.
Posted by: ldbs

Re: I-70 Caravan - 08/08/02 05:01 PM

Jeff,

Where is everyone staying Sat. night? We have room for a couple people...

Les
Posted by: n2fireresq

Re: I-70 Caravan - 08/08/02 05:45 PM

most of us are staying with friends or family - myself and xman are shooting for aspen to stay with a friend but elroy and xkara are looking for a place to stay in that area i believe
Posted by: XOC

Re: I-70 Caravan - 08/08/02 06:19 PM

Aspen is a long, long way out of the way from Ouray, almost 5 extra hours, plus 3 from Denver.
Posted by: anderair

Re: I-70 Caravan - 08/08/02 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Aspen is a long, long way out of the way from Ouray, almost 5 extra hours, plus 3 from Denver.
Yeah, but THIS GOOD MUSIC is going on all weekend. I am also thinking about going to Saturday and Sunday, then heading down to GOX. I've been before and it is a good time. Plus, it is kinda on the way between Denver and Ouray.
Posted by: XOC

Re: I-70 Caravan - 08/08/02 08:58 PM

If you run Pearl Pass from Aspen to Crested Butte, I guarantee a good time.
Posted by: Fletch

Re: I-70 Caravan - 09/08/02 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ldbs:
Jeff,

Where is everyone staying Sat. night? We have room for a couple people...

Les
I will find out what the plans are of everyone else. Tammy and I are staying with my uncle. We will all be meeting at the usual spot (Park and Ride) for the balance of the trip on Sunday.