GOX T-Shirts !

Posted by: XOC

GOX T-Shirts ! - 20/07/02 04:38 PM

The image has been updated, refresh your browser if it looks like the old one...

Whadda you think ?

Good ? Bad ? Ugly ?

It still needs some tweaking and a change to the alignment of the images and leaves (there's a duplicate).

The colors for GOX this year are yellow and black, since I expected to get an early Fall and the leaves should be changing. It's hard to see the detail at this scale, but the images are all from last year.

Posted by: XtremeFlyer

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 20/07/02 04:45 PM

Very cool.. will the pictures come out well on a T-shirt?

I hope you got a matching Pint glass design coming smile
Posted by: XterrAZ

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 20/07/02 05:39 PM

Looks good Ian.

XXL and a MED laugh
Posted by: Fletch

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 20/07/02 06:26 PM

Sweet! With black and white photos, they all look like that token Trophy Bronze that seems to show up every year wink
Posted by: Biohazard

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 20/07/02 07:28 PM

Can those of us who can not make it this year order one to show support for GOX?
Posted by: livinx

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 20/07/02 08:17 PM

I like!!
Posted by: bn300

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 20/07/02 08:35 PM

YOU ARE ALL BASTARD PEOPLE! [Finger]
Posted by: Xterrian

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 20/07/02 08:45 PM

They look good Ian, I can't wait to put mine on. laugh

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 20/07/02 10:30 PM

BTW, here's a detail of part of the shirt design...

Posted by: n2fireresq

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 21/07/02 01:07 AM

i like it - will they come in XXXL - need it for the length
Posted by: Paul H

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 21/07/02 02:37 AM

Thats what all men say. "for the length". I agree would love to have one and will purchase if you have leftovers to give my support to the event. Still hoping I can make it just unsure.

Edited to add looks like I will be going. Looking forward to the event.
Posted by: Fletch

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 21/07/02 07:43 AM

I am sure that we will be seeing an email (to those who are registered) inquiring about your size and quantity. No reason to clog up the thread with the "me too" in this size BS.
Posted by: Stone4x4

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 21/07/02 10:54 AM

I love the design. Great job.

XXL
Posted by: UTJMAC

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 21/07/02 12:03 PM

I like the design....leaves look a bit big though. Just opinion. Are those XOC and calmini labels at the bottom. I though Calmini wasnt coming this year?
John
Posted by: Schludwiller

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 21/07/02 01:53 PM

Nice design Ian. Did you play with putting some of the picture edges over a few leaves?

I like that you have modified trucks on the shirts this year. (especially the 3rd one back in the middle left photo smile )
Posted by: Steel_City_X

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 21/07/02 03:02 PM

Well, the trip keeps getting more expensive.

glasses, shirts, hopefully no broken parts.

When will you take orders?

Todd
Posted by: DaFRIDGE

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 21/07/02 03:24 PM

Ian, mark me down for an xxxl also!
i need it for the width eek

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 21/07/02 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Steel_City_X:
When will you take orders?
No orders, we'll be selling them in Ouray.

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 21/07/02 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by refridgeratorX:
Ian, mark me down for an xxxl also!
i need it for the width eek
Sorry, not if you're not coming to GOX.

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 22/07/02 02:44 PM

sorry, haven't signed up yet. i won't be able to know for sure for about another two weeks, maybe less. would it be too late to sign up then?

BTW, i might be able to design and get some shirts also printed to be given away from my dealership. haven't committed to design yet. any ideas? and can "GOX" be used in just the phrase for the design?

Are you making any xxl or xxxl in yours?

thanks,
fridge

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 22/07/02 06:27 PM

Quote:

BTW, i might be able to design and get some shirts also printed to be given away from my dealership. haven't committed to design yet. any ideas? and can "GOX" be used in just the phrase for the design?
Why don't you ask a copyright lawyer? If you don't have one, I'm sure Ian can have his contact you. [Finger]

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 22/07/02 08:15 PM

Quote:
sorry, haven't signed up yet. i won't be able to know for sure for about another two weeks, maybe less. would it be too late to sign up then?
No problem, I just like to have an accurate headcount. Now is a little too late to be trying to get a hotel reservation in Ouray though, everything may be booked solid.

I would ask that you not make any GOX t-shirts frown

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 22/07/02 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
[b]sorry, haven't signed up yet. i won't be able to know for sure for about another two weeks, maybe less. would it be too late to sign up then?
No problem, I just like to have an accurate headcount. Now is a little too late to be trying to get a hotel reservation in Ouray though, everything may be booked solid.

I would ask that you not make any GOX t-shirts frown [/b]
no problem, i'll crash in the xterra.
and sorry 'bout the "gox shirt" thing. i'm new at all this, wasn't trying to steal your thunder, just fishing for ideas smile
thanks!
fridge.

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 22/07/02 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Schludwiller:
Quote:
[b]
Why don't you ask a copyright lawyer? If you don't have one, I'm sure Ian can have his contact you. [Finger] [/b]
hey man, i can't really afford for mods, accessories, etc. on my budget. i had mentioned to the GM about what seemed to be such an awesome event "GOX" sounded like. before my X, i used to off-road, could never find anyone else who liked to. So maybe he felt my enthusiasm for the XOC community. And offered to sponsor my truck if i go. A sticker on the window seems like an excellent trade. and i suggested giving away t-shirts would be cooler than me cluttering up every one's glove compartment with dumbass pamphlets. Sooooooo..... if you don't mind i'm new, i'd like to get to know some xoc'ers, even thinkin of moving the family to the PNW next spring( vegas summerssuck!)looks like a great place to raise my new son, i really can do without [Finger] 's. i'll buy you a shot when i get there. i know some good ones. [Spit]
Sianara Schmenke!
fridge

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 22/07/02 11:11 PM

Quote:
no problem, i'll crash in the xterra.
You will be awfully stinky by the end of the week.

GOX is an event that caters to staying in a nice comfortable place. 8-10 hours a day of bouncing around in an Xterra, only to have to sleep in an Xterra ? Ugh...

You'll also have to sleep in it outside of town, which makes drinking heavily every night very difficult.

Get a motel.

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 22/07/02 11:13 PM

Quote:
and i suggested giving away t-shirts would be cooler than me cluttering up every one's glove compartment with dumbass pamphlets.
Feel free to bring some dealer shirts if they have some for you.
We do a lot of trading beers at GOX with people from around the country, maybe t-shirt trading could catch on.

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 23/07/02 02:16 AM

Ian, shirt trading sounds like a great idea!

september is very busy at my resteraunt(beginning of convention season) so i'd only be able to participate for a day/2. plus gotta newborn, don't wanna be away too long. smile
thanks for all the input!
sam

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 23/07/02 09:05 AM

Fridge, I was just giving you a hard time because it appeared you weren't getting the message that GoX shirts are given to the people that attend the event. Selling them just diminishes the uniqueness for people who drive often thousands of miles and wheel for a week with other Xterra owners.

Sounds like you and Ian have it all worked out. Feel free to drop me a line if you want to wheel when you get here. (here's a smily for ya') smile
Posted by: Xtoolbox

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 23/07/02 09:59 AM

In general I like the T-shirt/overall design and appreciate the tremendous effort XOC puts into this event smile

I can’t say I really care for the leaves and would like to see a photo of black bear included somewhere, perhaps something like…

Also if Xterraparts is really a sponsor shouldn’t their logo be included?

Posted by: an88fan

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 29/07/02 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
[b]sorry, haven't signed up yet. i won't be able to know for sure for about another two weeks, maybe less. would it be too late to sign up then?

frown [/b]
FYI: Things are getting quite booked, there is some kind of race in the area on the 4th & 5th of Sept. I just made hotel reservations today and was lucky to get an opening.

Can't wait to finally meet you all.
Posted by: XID_dup1

Re: GOX T-Shirts ! - 29/07/02 07:36 PM

If you're still head counting for the T-shits, put me down for an XL.