Did anyone fill out the Trail Signup Form, and get a response of "FORMMAIL" ?

Posted by: XOC

Did anyone fill out the Trail Signup Form, and get a response of "FORMMAIL" ? - 08/08/01 05:43 PM

If so, you need to do it until you see the nice "Thank You, See you at GOX" page.

You may have firewall problems with sending non-encrypted form data, or other things causing problems.
Netscape doesn't seem to like it either.

If you can't get it to work, email me.

------------------
Regards,
Ian
Posted by: bn300

Re: Did anyone fill out the Trail Signup Form, and get a response of "FORMMAIL" ? - 08/08/01 07:53 PM

No.

(and that was for my 500th post. I have no life whatsoever.)

------------------
My head hurts, my feet stink and I don't love Jesus.
J. Buffett
Posted by: Synchro

Re: Did anyone fill out the Trail Signup Form, and get a response of "FORMMAIL" ? - 09/08/01 02:06 PM

ugh. i can't remember if i got that or not when i signed up when you first posted the signup. hmmm... can you confirm whether you have mine or not? thanks.
Posted by: XOC

Re: Did anyone fill out the Trail Signup Form, and get a response of "FORMMAIL" ? - 09/08/01 03:43 PM

I have yours Synchro.
Posted by: Shanna

Re: Did anyone fill out the Trail Signup Form, and get a response of "FORMMAIL" ? - 09/08/01 04:53 PM

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that message. I hope it didn't mess anything up that Accasbel registered us, then I completed the trail sign-up form...
Posted by: Whistler!

Re: Did anyone fill out the Trail Signup Form, and get a response of "FORMMAIL" ? - 12/08/01 12:49 PM

Yea, I received almost 100 of these trying to sign in on the GOX sign up form...

Yea...It finally worked...I finally got a "Thank You" message from the GOX sign up sheet...After about 100 submissions...It Worked laugh