OK. Questions for Coloradians

Posted by: bn300

OK. Questions for Coloradians - 15/08/01 03:54 PM

I've got my Yankee Boy pass. What window and location does it go in?

Ian, did you make sure to get the group permit for traveling up California Pass? That nice old lady said we needed one.

And lastly, how much is a case of Genuine Draft out there? Quantity discounts? Lets say 5.

Thank you and good day!
Posted by: XOC

Re: OK. Questions for Coloradians - 15/08/01 03:57 PM

I would just hang on to the pass until a forest service guy stops us, then wave it at him. I'm not sure which window it goes on.

Miller Genuine Draft ? No comment.
Posted by: blue

Re: OK. Questions for Coloradians - 15/08/01 06:05 PM

BN,

How long did it take to arrive after ordering it? Haven't gotten mine yet and it's been a while. confused
Posted by: rob in Austin

Re: OK. Questions for Coloradians - 15/08/01 06:19 PM

You might wanna check, Blue. I got mine the next day. And funny, it came out of Albuquerque.
Posted by: rrdstarr

Re: OK. Questions for Coloradians - 15/08/01 07:05 PM

It took me 4 busines days to get mine.
Posted by: bn300

Re: OK. Questions for Coloradians - 15/08/01 07:25 PM

Took me about 4 days as well to get the pass. In MN, you put your 'off-road play pass' on your license plates, similiar to tabs. Trouble is, 98% of police don't know what they are and can pull you over for having 'suspicious' things on your plates! I don't need that at 2am.
Ian, after I buy you your case of Guiness, I won't be able to afford anything but domestic.
Better get to work on the California Pass pass!Carlton must have pictures of that cluster f***! :rolleyes: