So Ian, Who Made It???

Posted by: Accasbel

So Ian, Who Made It??? - 08/09/02 04:59 PM

Ian, do you have a list of the attendees? Between old age, checkers, beer, and lack of sleep I've forgotten names already
Posted by: Xterrian

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 08/09/02 05:24 PM

I was there. Xterrian, Silver Ice XE with TJM bumper and Warn winch. 31" BFGs and two NATO gas cans in roof basket. Randall Donovan, Xterra Club Hawaii, Southern California Club Xterra. Table Dancer, Not Ian.
Posted by: Elroy

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 08/09/02 05:56 PM

I was there... played checkers, lost to Brian (XRock) but beat Matt (XTERRA4EVER)... as did many other people.
Posted by: Steel_City_X

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 08/09/02 06:12 PM

I was not at the KOA, I am myself, not anyone else.

I had a great time, met great people and got to see a Black Bear running up fifth street, onto Hwy 550, and disappearing between two buildings.
Yes, this was after the Outlaw and Silver Eagle, but I did not contribute to another piece of wood on the wall with GOX on it. [Too much XOC]

Hope everyone made it back safe - UTJMAC - I know you're still driving - Hope to see you back in Colorado soon. Let us know when you are travelling to Crested Butte - People can make the trek.

Todd
Posted by: Carlton McMillan

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 08/09/02 08:33 PM

Big mystery.. What happened to SLR?!
Posted by: Aero Steve

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 08/09/02 09:30 PM

I was with HXOC at the Alpenglow. Yellow 2002 with Tonka for a license plate. You may have seen me walking around the condos with a growler of microbrew from Lawrence KS.
Posted by: apwired

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 09/09/02 06:04 PM

Who made it to GOX3?

We did!

-ap
Posted by: TJREDBONE

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 09/09/02 06:21 PM

I was there too. I was not Ian, nor was I "NOT IAN" I was yellow though, with yellow KC's on the top and a 3" lift. Oh yea, I got married too! So my wife was there too.
Tony and Danielle Wilson.
Albuquerque, NM
Posted by: anderair

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 09/09/02 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
Big mystery.. What happened to SLR?!
Bigger mystery - why are you creating such a big deal about this? Since you thought he may not have seen it, you thought it deserved its own thread.

You are always trying to stir things up. Don't be such a prick all the time. I know that is asking a lot. [Finger]
Posted by: Carlton McMillan

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 09/09/02 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by anderair:
[QBBigger mystery - why are you creating such a big deal about this? Since you thought he may not have seen it, you thought it deserved its own thread.

You are always trying to stir things up. Don't be such a prick all the time. I know that is asking a lot. [/QB]
Since you want to comment on this in both topics I will humor you with a response here too..

If you go back and read all of the banter between SLR and everyone else you might be able to see why some (myself included) would have liked to know why it was that Spence neglected to attend GOX (third year).

After reading his excuse it was understandable as to why he did not attend.

But thanks for caring!!
Posted by: Kerensky97

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 09/09/02 08:51 PM

Back on topic...

I was there, Dustin Baugh, the tall skinny goofy looking one. I was the Silver X with the "Improved Upon Stock" front Bumper.

I wish I had gotten to say goodbye and, "nice meeting you" to so many people, there are even more that I wish I had been able to meet but I guess there is always next year. laugh
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 09/09/02 09:03 PM

I was there!! I'm glad to meet some more people and put faces to names. Now if I can just remember them come next year smile
Posted by: oleblue

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 09/09/02 09:10 PM

Elroy was here.

I was there! Forget my board name because I was one of 3? cloud white Xterras there.

Great time, thanks all.
Posted by: UTJMAC

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 13/09/02 04:48 PM

I was there. I met you on Sun before the night run, I was admiring your dogs, and your herculiner. John Macomber
Silver Ice, 3 lift, BFG MTs and DR rims.

I still love beer was my motto all week! That probobly pins it down. cool
Posted by: Snoopy

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 13/09/02 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by oleblue:
Forget my board name because I was one of 3? cloud white Xterras there.
Snoopy was another Cloud White. I think there were 4 all together. There was a supercharged stocker with us on the Alpine Loop trail on Thursday.
Posted by: blue

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 13/09/02 06:56 PM

I was there (in the next cabin), with Bob. We even picked up Boscoe on Thursday, did lunch and some fishing at Alta Lakes and then a beautiful drive over Ophir pass to get back to camp.

Had a wonderful time! Can't wait for next year!!

blue smile
Posted by: Fletch

Re: So Ian, Who Made It??? - 13/09/02 07:59 PM

The one and ONLY Bronze was there again, have to keep the status of the Bronze established at GOX.