GOX Pint Glasses ?

Posted by: XOC

GOX Pint Glasses ? - 16/07/02 11:31 PM

Do you want GOX Pint Glasses ?

How many would you be interested in ?
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: GOX Pint Glasses ? - 17/07/02 05:18 AM

I am more than willing to buy a few for our club members that can't go. Not as a resale but a gesture of good will and maybe them re-filling mine with a brew at their expense.

Good idea Ian... Let us know!
Posted by: surfingteacher

Re: GOX Pint Glasses ? - 17/07/02 06:09 AM

Can't make it to GOX, but sign me up for two pints, does the beer come with? [Smoking]
Posted by: EMT_Diver

Re: GOX Pint Glasses ? - 17/07/02 07:38 AM

Ian - sticker received - thank you >>> would be willing to buy a glass as support of the group. Also I tried to order shirts last year but to no avail. If they will be offered again this year pls sign me up for 2. I'll pay in advance if need be to reserve mine. thank you
Posted by: GoldRush02

Re: GOX Pint Glasses ? - 17/07/02 09:22 AM

I can't make it to GOX, but I'd be willing to buy a glass, just give me info on prices and whatnot.
Posted by: XtremeFlyer

Re: GOX Pint Glasses ? - 17/07/02 09:51 AM

Dunno about going through the hassle of shipping glass products. If you weren't coming to GOX and still wanted glasses then it would probably be easier to have someone from your club (or area) buy them and bring them home. Just a thought.

Edit: Already shopping around. Looks like we can get them for around $5 (same as last time). The biggest factor is the amount we order and how many colors are used (I believe there are 3 colors on the last glass)
Posted by: XOC

Re: GOX Pint Glasses ? - 17/07/02 12:55 PM

Just like in years past, GOX items such as GOX stickers, GOX t-shirts and GOX pint glasses are for people who are actually at GOX.

You can buy some to take home for others, but they will not be made available to the general public unless we have excess t-shirts this year.
Posted by: Xcrement

Re: GOX Pint Glasses ? - 17/07/02 05:42 PM

Put my name on some extra's. I don't have any vacation time left, but I will plan better for next years GOX.
Posted by: Powerguy38

Re: GOX Pint Glasses ? - 17/07/02 06:33 PM

I was there last year and there were no glasses available. I can't make it this year. Can I still order a glass? [Freak]
Posted by: XterrAZ

Re: GOX Pint Glasses ? - 17/07/02 11:20 PM

OK, I can't resist-

Does a video of GOX II come with the glasses?

Anyone seen Carlton lately? [Sleep]
Posted by: Fletch

Re: GOX Pint Glasses ? - 18/07/02 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XterrAZ:
Anyone seen Carlton lately? [Sleep]
Have you checked the Asstek board [LOL]