December Get-Together Dinner

Posted by: Dayspring

December Get-Together Dinner - 21/11/02 01:55 PM

Looks like we're planning a get-together or two. The first being either December 6th or 7th at Champs Bar in Menlo Park Mall. Anybody interested, check the message board or PM/IM me for more info!

(Ken is also planning one in Long Island, check the message board for more details)
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: December Get-Together Dinner - 22/11/02 05:09 AM

that would be Champps Americana, NOT Champs Sporting Goods...i might be down for one day that weekend...but nick, if you're gonna be there, i think i'd rather stay home and watch Muppet Treasure Island... [Argue]

just kidding...
Posted by: JerseyX

Re: December Get-Together Dinner - 01/12/02 08:58 PM

The Menlo Park Mall is a hike from down here in the Pines, but I am still going to try and come. Try to come up with a deffinate time and location BEFORE the day before. This way i can plan around work. Thanks.

Oh...Long Island...Ha Ha Ha. That is a BIG NO WAY. We're talking about 2 hours of driving time for dinner. Sorry no dice.

Re: December Get-Together Dinner - 01/12/02 10:52 PM

As far as I know, it's still on. Last I looked, the polls were in a tie. My question is, the people who voted for one day, can they go the other?

(I'll know if I can make it definitely later on this week.)
Posted by: Olegkha

Re: December Get-Together Dinner - 02/12/02 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dayspring:
...My question is, the people who voted for one day, can they go the other?
Well if the person who made the poll would have thought in advance, and would alow Multiple votes, instead of single vote You would not have to ask this question wink

(check boxes would be better then option bottons)
Posted by: Stonecoldchavez

Re: December Get-Together Dinner - 04/12/02 04:06 PM

What's the dilly on the dinner?

Stone

Re: December Get-Together Dinner - 04/12/02 08:48 PM

From the looks of things- Saturday is the day. How about 6:30-7:00p for dinner? Sound good?