Possible snow storm on Thursday???

Posted by: Xterra Rick

Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 04/02/02 07:29 PM

Has anyone else heard that me may get a decent snow fall on Thrusday? Nah....we always get the shaft.
Posted by: Miikkaa

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 04/02/02 09:51 PM

Hei Rick,

Be vewy, vewy qwuiet...we don't want to scare it away...BTW me and the wife are off Thurs. and me (not the wife) is prayin' for it!! OOPS...shhhhh...
Posted by: Olegkha

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 05/02/02 04:41 AM

no, no, no
dont want no fucking snow

driving with all you NJ drivers in snow is real tourcher

my dally trip is just about 50 miles each way, and half of it on NJ roads, and its a toucher
it least in NY, we know that people drive like crazy, and we expect some fuck up from a driver near you, but here, you never know what the dude near you is going to do wink
Posted by: Dayspring

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 05/02/02 06:56 AM

Torture huh? I didn't think you minded hanging out with us NJ people Oleg... I've seen how you drive. It's like you've got Warp Drive on the X... You can almost see Scotty sitting next to Oleg w/ a bottle of scotch- "We can't push it any fasterrrr!"

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 05/02/02 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dayspring:
Torture huh? I didn't think you minded hanging out with us NJ people Oleg... I've seen how you drive. It's like you've got Warp Drive on the X... You can almost see Scotty sitting next to Oleg w/ a bottle of scotch- "We can't push it any fasterrrr!"

hehehehe
Thanks dude , i needed a smile today !

you know i am joking

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 05/02/02 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Olegkha:
no, no, no
dont want no fucking snow

driving with all you NJ drivers in snow is real tourcher

my dally trip is just about 50 miles each way, and half of it on NJ roads, and its a toucher
it least in NY, we know that people drive like crazy, and we expect some fuck up from a driver near you, but here, you never know what the dude near you is going to do wink

I do 75miles each way....got you beat....and do you think that people in the city drive better than in NJ.....OK those cab drivers are real safe.

WE NEED SNOW!!!!!! I have only had 1" of the white stuff this year so far....and not the stuff that goes up your nose!
:p
Posted by: xcanuk

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 05/02/02 10:05 AM

Was in the NJ and NY city this past month, except for being cut off, tailgaters, lane drifters, honkers, speeders, and cell users.. I found it quite enjoyable. Maybe its worse in the snow wink

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 05/02/02 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xterra Rick:

I do 75miles each way....got you beat....and do you think that people in the city drive better than in NJ.....OK those cab drivers are real safe.

:p

hehe
actualy cabs are the safest out of all of us
they do cut you off, but they leave you just enough room , and not an inch more
wink

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 05/02/02 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xcanuk:
Was in the NJ and NY city this past month, except for being cut off, tailgaters, lane drifters, honkers, speeders, and cell users.. I found it quite enjoyable. Maybe its worse in the snow wink

neh , thats basicaly it wink

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 05/02/02 12:04 PM

Those crazy cabbies......if you could only understand what they are saying besides .......
Posted by: paulgw

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 05/02/02 05:44 PM

Quote:

I thought it was someone trying to "Klingon"...

laugh laugh laugh

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 05/02/02 07:28 PM

So Paul, does this mean that you're officially an NJAX member? If so, can I raid your pics so we can put you up on the NJAX site?

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 06/02/02 06:23 AM

It looks like we are going to be SOL with the snow tomm.......damit anyway.... mad
Posted by: paulgw

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 10/02/02 08:27 PM

Quote:
So Paul, does this mean that you're officially an NJAX member? If so, can I raid your pics so we can put you up on the NJAX site?

I think it must do... so help yourself to the pic's!
I have some more pic's that you may want to post...the pic's are of me naked apart from a blindfold doing "stuff" with a small herd of cattle and a large tub of vanilla yoghurt...the pic's are very classy though!

(The identities of the cattle have been changed to protect the innocent).

eek

Re: Possible snow storm on Thursday??? - 10/02/02 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by paulgw:

I think it must do... so help yourself to the pic's!
I have some more pic's that you may want to post...the pic's are of me naked apart from a blindfold doing "stuff" with a small herd of cattle and a large tub of vanilla yoghurt...the pic's are very classy though!

(The identities of the cattle have been changed to protect the innocent).

eek

Oh My!!!
eek eek eek