Turnersville Auto Complex

Posted by: Guigs

Turnersville Auto Complex - 20/11/01 05:52 AM

Does anyone know anything about this dealership? I have a great price on a XE 4x4 3-pac, the deal sound to good to be true its internet pricing. Is this dealer good or bad? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Posted by: Mason

Re: Turnersville Auto Complex - 20/11/01 07:00 AM

I actually almost bought my Xterra from those guys. You're right, their "internet" pricing is pretty good. They quoted me $100 under invoice right over the phone. The only reason that I didn't go w/ them was because there was a local dealer w/ the exact truck I wanted (02 SE/SC, Silver). I took the Turnersville price and beat them up with it, to the point where they matched it. I would have bought from them if the local dealer didn't have what I wanted. Just a word of warning though, stay away from a sales guy by the name of Robert Fox.. He sucks!!! He knows absolutely nothing about the Xterra, and is just an all around bad sales guy. I had to tell the manager I wanted to deal with another sales rep b/c he was so bad!!
Good luck!
Posted by: Guigs

Re: Turnersville Auto Complex - 20/11/01 07:07 AM

The deal for me is 500 under invoice plus 500 customer cash back plus 4.9% for 60 months.
Posted by: Dayspring

Re: Turnersville Auto Complex - 20/11/01 07:44 AM

Um, let me say this- GET IT! eek