October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run

Posted by: Dayspring

October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 25/09/01 10:24 AM

Yes Folks- So nice, we're going twice! The call has been made- We're headed back to Shamokin!!! I think we're gonna do Shamokin one day and Blackwoods the next. Give a post here or on the NJAX list and let us know a few things--- How many people (including you) are going, and when you are coming and going.

Thanks guys and gals! Dress Warm!

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 25/09/01 01:15 PM

We're busy the next weekend. We also wanted something right in the middle of the month. (It was Rich's idea. Blame him wink )
Posted by: MeWantSnow!

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 25/09/01 07:46 PM

I;m best man in a wedding the following weekend...and I figure what good is a run without me!!!!!!!! smile
Posted by: CK

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 26/09/01 05:12 AM

Well Rich…..we can run without you but we really want the Swedish bikini team there.....it just the price we will have to pay.... laugh wink :p
SLIDE ON MY FRIENDS
CK/nakdboardr

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 26/09/01 06:42 AM

One thing Oleg said- CB recommended. We want to try and get away from FRS. I, on the other hand will run both to be the relay person. I'll have a co-pilot. wink
Posted by: MeWantSnow!

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 26/09/01 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dayspring:
One thing Oleg said- CB recommended. We want to try and get away from FRS. I, on the other hand will run both to be the relay person. I'll have a co-pilot. wink

What Nick is trying to say is HE wants to get away from FRS. This will be his first trip with a CB. I use both, and can see a use for both. But either way, bring what you got, weather it's a CB, FRS or 2 styrafoam cups with a string attached...you'll still have a great time at Shamokin!!

Rich

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 26/09/01 08:40 PM

ACTUALLY Rich, Oleg was going to post that if you didn't have a CB, that you couldn't go. I talked him into saying that it was recommended.
Posted by: Olegkha

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 27/09/01 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dayspring:
ACTUALLY Rich, Oleg was going to post that if you didn't have a CB, that you couldn't go. I talked him into saying that it was recommended.

the only reason i dont like frs is becourse they are small and get under the seats or on the floor after each obstical wink

so if some one else wants to relay info to frs people i dont care about who got what , but i will only have CB in my truck from now on wink

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 27/09/01 06:31 AM

I said I would relay because I have a co-pilot for the run. (And she's legal wink )
Posted by: CK

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 27/09/01 02:07 PM

Thank you.....as I will probably not have the cash for a CB by then...and will run with FRS.....

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 28/09/01 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CK:
Thank you.....as I will probably not have the cash for a CB by then...and will run with FRS.....

:P

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 28/09/01 06:46 AM

I don't think that was very nice Oleg... I think you should go sit in your room without dinner tonight.

Posted by: steinism

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 11/10/01 08:15 AM

so how many people are actually going on the 20th? nick's telling me that there's more than a dozen trucks? looks like i'll be there too. let's not go back to that restaurant again....strip club this time.

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 11/10/01 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by steinism:
so how many people are actually going on the 20th? nick's telling me that there's more than a dozen trucks? looks like i'll be there too. let's not go back to that restaurant again....strip club this time.

yep 14 people on the list
and couple of those are questionable
Posted by: Ruttiger

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 16/10/01 06:20 AM

This is all still going on right? If so, you can count me in for Saturday w/an FRS. Sorry, no cash for a CB right now. I may bring along a friend in my truck.

I was planning on waxing my truck on Friday, how's the pinstriping in Shamokin, as bad as the Barrens? 2 Coats or 4 coats? I'm going to experiment with Mother's 3-step.

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 16/10/01 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruttiger:
This is all still going on right? If so, you can count me in for Saturday w/an FRS. Sorry, no cash for a CB right now. I may bring along a friend in my truck.

I was planning on waxing my truck on Friday, how's the pinstriping in Shamokin, as bad as the Barrens? 2 Coats or 4 coats? I'm going to experiment with Mother's 3-step.

check your earthlink email

Re: October 20th- Shamokin (Halloween Madness) Run - 16/10/01 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by steinism:

I think you're just bitter about the woman who was 3 months pregnant wink