Moab Madness Special Must Read!!!

Posted by: Anonymous

Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 13/03/06 12:22 PM

Guys check this out!!!!

Being we just signed up as a sponsor on this site, and it is March Madness. We at Dixie Nissan, the south's oldest Nissan dealer, are planning to make a bunch of new friends on this site. I wanted to get things started off on the right foot. My name is Scott Johnson 00' Xterra candy apple red with a few small mods. I have been on this site for a while now and just got up the nerve to ask the bossman about becoming a sponsor here. I told him that these were real Nissan People and loved there X's just as much as i do. So here it goes !!!!!!!!

Until Moab I am offering this
25% off of list price to all members here laugh What that means to you is simple.......
You get genuine Nissan parts for the same price that we sell to our Body Shops all over the southeast. Right now i will not even charge you guys any freight. So technically you guys get parts cheaper than our major body shops. ex: Front pads to our normal walk-up customer would be $86.10 and to all members here $69.25 PLUS $0 freight charges!!!
I love my X just as much as everyone here and i only put the best parts on it. If you guys need any help with part numbers or questions don't hesitate to ask.
dixie nissan parts
we have been in the wholesale business over 40 years so hopefully we can help all you do-it yourselvers out there!!
thanks again for letting us be apart of this great site.
Scott Johnson
(205)424-2340
i will also give you 20% off all NISMO stuff, and as you guys know that is huge. Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Posted by: ChuckH

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 13/03/06 01:50 PM

Getting my list together! laugh
Posted by: spalind

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 13/03/06 01:57 PM

Mmmmm...Nice...all my little NISMO dodads will now be ordered!! Sweet!! I'll be calling in the next day or so!!

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 13/03/06 04:13 PM

OE clutch replacement(kit) $$ for an '01 4wd SE?

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 13/03/06 04:44 PM

salesman

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 13/03/06 08:23 PM

looks like your gonna make alot of friends here!
Too bad i dont really need anything now frown
Posted by: Xorand

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 13/03/06 08:38 PM

Hey, Scott. Sounds like a killer deal on prices. Offering any aftermarket goodies or Nissan accessories at the same discounts?

Might have to drive up there from the Montgomery area and say Hi sometime.

[Wave]
Posted by: BigE515

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 13/03/06 09:04 PM

Sweet! Thanks!!
Is there a web site we can check out to see what you offer?

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 14/03/06 08:31 AM

WEB SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION,
DBAX,
Nissan doesnt offer a kit for the X, but the 4 parts that come in a kit disc,cover,throwout bearing, and pilot bush all of those would total about $206 and your looking at about $150 give or take a few.
XORAND,
good to see someone else from the south can only do 15 on access. a lot less markup on those, but yeah give me a call anytime and War Eagle if your a tiger fan
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 14/03/06 09:26 AM

Dixie, you have a PM.

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 14/03/06 09:32 AM

This is great. Looks like i'll be ordering a little list of things!

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 14/03/06 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by buffalo:
Dixie, you have a PM.
yea, i sent you one too.

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 14/03/06 11:24 AM

Zuzu and Buffalo

Both of you have PM's

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 14/03/06 12:31 PM

If we have a long list of things we would like to order, or get a price on, what is the best way to do this? an email with the list(what address)? PM? with no website it could become quite tedious over the phone, as i am looking to purchase a fair amount of supplies:

plugs
wires
cap
rotor
fuel filter
air filter
cabin filter
oil pan plug
oil pan washer
oil filter
pcv valve
tranny fluid
etc.

im sure theres more junk i havnt thought of yet...

Thanks!
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 14/03/06 02:21 PM

What price can you get me a spare CV for? Seems the rebuilt ones are hard to find??

Thanks...

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 14/03/06 05:24 PM

hey Scott,

You've got a PM

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 14/03/06 06:06 PM

Make it another PM. smile

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 14/03/06 10:20 PM

Thanks Scott..working on my list also.

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 15/03/06 02:01 PM

I'm a little confused...

I sent you a PM looking for a couple prices for parts and you sent a message back talking about "1 month"...

?

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 17/03/06 11:05 AM

I sent a PM also

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 23/03/06 04:32 PM

Hey Scott, just got my parts as promised and just wanted to say thanks man. good prices and good service [ThumbsUp] [drink]
Posted by: xterra3202

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 24/03/06 07:02 AM

PM on the way, thanks.

Tim

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 30/03/06 12:25 PM

I just wanted to give a very publice THANK YOU to Scott at Dixie parts. He was very friendly, quick and honest. He said there would be a slight delay on my order WHEN THE ORDER WAS PLACED, and my parts arrived EXACTLY when he said they would! GREAT service, and a great deal. Thanks to Scott and Dixie.

P.S. Anyone still sceptical about this, should just pony up and order what they want, you won't be disappointed.

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 31/03/06 02:01 PM

Sent you a message a while back just want to make sure u got it?

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 31/03/06 05:34 PM

I sent you a messege to your hotmail account. Even with the discount, I'm afraid to see the total! eek

Thanks Scott!

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 20/04/06 05:00 PM

I hate to be the so called "messenger of death" but there is no candy apple red color in the 2000, there is however an Aztech Red.

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 21/04/06 01:49 AM

Actually, it's "Aztec!" [Finger]

Just wanted to add my two thumbs up [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] to Scott at Dixie Nissan. I ordered all the crap I needed to do my 105K service and it arrived when promised and to the place I requested. Prices were good too! Thanks Scott!

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 21/04/06 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckH:

Just wanted to add my two thumbs up [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] to Scott at Dixie Nissan. I ordered all the crap I needed to do my 105K service and it arrived when promised and to the place I requested. Prices were good too! Thanks Scott!
x2

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 22/04/06 10:48 AM

Just have to say very bad service and that ill probably never deal with you guys even if its at a lower price. I Pm them the day after he posted the thread and still no response. Great customer service guys [ThumbsDown]
Posted by: 01SalsaXterra

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 22/04/06 06:07 PM

Quote:
Just have to say very bad service and that ill probably never deal with you guys even if its at a lower price. I Pm them the day after he posted the thread and still no response. Great customer service guys
Did you try picking up the phone to actually call them?? It works really well. :rolleyes:

I called them up with part numbers for my 1997 Sentra EVAP control valve (stupid emissions) and received the past about a week later. They were exactly half the price of my local nissan dealership.
Huge thanks Scott!! Great work!
I definitely recommend giving them a call for anything that you need from Nissan.
It obviously doesnt even have to be Xterra related. [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: buffalo

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 24/04/06 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra in HI:
Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckH:
[b]
x2[/b]
X3 Great service, quick shipping, great prices, I will definitely order from them again. Thanks again Scott! [ThumbsUp]

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 24/04/06 07:14 PM

PM sent
Posted by: w00dy

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 26/05/06 04:40 PM

Any chance we can still get some deals on parts?
I need a new air intake hose (the one that comes off of the air filter box and goes into the engine and a couple of motor mounts for a 2002 Xterra SE. Please IM me with costs.
Thx!

laugh

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 26/05/06 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by w00dy:
Any chance we can still get some deals on parts?
I need a new air intake hose (the one that comes off of the air filter box and goes into the engine and a couple of motor mounts for a 2002 Xterra SE. Please IM me with costs.
Thx!

laugh
Why? What happen to yours, how did you "trail fix" it? laugh

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 26/05/06 08:22 PM

It melted at the throttle body.

Duck tape & twine held at least to the raffle.
Posted by: w00dy

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 29/05/06 01:57 PM

And made it back home to Salt Lake City. This is my 2nd one that has completely wore itself through while off-roadin. All items point to a broken motormount but have yet too confirm this.

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 29/05/06 06:27 PM

a few things....
2001 x
interior driverside handle on pillar (the oh shit bar)

bug deflector

rear cargo cover

exhaust parts
Posted by: TJ

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 15/06/06 06:14 AM

2001 X:

I could use a passenger side tail light assembly, and a drivers side turn/marker light assembly. (Includes part the bulbs go into, etc...)

My Xterra came with a drivers side floor mat that says "Frontier" on it, is that a manufacturer's defect?

laugh

(Thanks!)

Re: Moab Madness Special Must Read!!! - 21/06/06 07:32 PM

just wanted to contine the good word for scott at dixie, i called him and the part was here 2 days later. EXCELLENT SERVICE may i add.